Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Please Don't Tell My Dad (Gavril and Nilima) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 am
Gavril smiled and laughed softly at Nilima's frist reaction. "Oh my it really is your first time isn't it. Poor girl." He laughed and taking her hand he lead her straight to the dance floor. He smiled and started to move his body to the up beat beat, "Just pretend we are alone here like at the stage is your nervous. Just let your body move Nilima." he said warmly his eyes getting a bit more sensual. He just loved to dance he did not care who his partner was he just would let himself go."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:08 pm
She followed Gavril to the dance floor and nodded doing her best to relax. She shut her eyes and listened to the music. Slowly her body began to move with the beat and melody. After a while she began to have fun and laughed as she moved.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 pm
Gavril, as he always did, moved his body to compliment any action Nilima did. He was very flattering to her until her confidence started up. He would whisper soft words of encouragement to her. But when she just gave into the music and started to relax he stopped the soft words and just danced with her. Leading her from time to time or letting her lead. He would dance with her until she looked tired enough for a break before he lead her off to the side. He got her a class of water and smiled, "Alas Nilima I think it is time to get you home. But you look wonderful out there. You have some potential!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:59 pm
Nilima was in a fit of giggles as Gavril led her off the floor. She had to take a few deep breaths to calm herself before she could drink the water. "That was so much fun! Thank you for bringing me here. Do you really think that I looked good out there?" She smiled and sighed as the tiredness set in. "I believe you are right, it is time to go home..."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 pm
Gavril gave a gentle nod of his head finding himself a bit out of breath. He smiled before he spoke, "As soon as you stopped thinking about how you were going to dance and just let your body go you looked wonderful. You should not over think dancing." He watched her body sag a bit as fatigue sank in. "Well you keep on practicing and I will take you out again soon and teach you some more." he said and once they both recovered a bit he took her arm and led her out to the streets. "If your serious about wanting to dance I would be glad to help you start out."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm
Nilima giggled and followed him out. "I think that I really want to be a dancer. I have never felt... so free before. I mean no worries, no problems, nothing but fun and being happy."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Gavril winked at her and laughed again, "A mare after my own heart. I look forward to seeing how you progress. Though it might be a bit hard sending word to you when I am around without your father knowing I am here. I guess we will have to work something out." he said as he walked with her. "I have a few more days here if you want to go out again before I leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 pm
"Well, it;s no secret that I go to the tavern and explore the town at night. So if you like we can meet up there."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm
Gavril nods, "Well then i will wander around at night and if I find you or you find me we will have a lesson." He winked at her as he walked her to the door of her father's place. "I will leave you here and see you later. Please have a good night." He said looking up at the door with a bit of a sad look before turning to leave.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff