Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Church interior (its a little more run down but very cozy)

Regalia rolled a large bright orange pumpkin up the isle past the pews to a bunch of other types of brightly colored gourds gathered before the large ornate pulpit. gourds were such wonderful things. Not only were they pretty making them excellent for decorations but in mid winter not much else tastes better then a a sweet crunchy gourd after eating whatever you can scrounge up. Once it was placed neatly he rested his head on the pulpit and looked about. Multi colored fall leaves covered the floor, sparkling shafts moonlight shown down through a few small holes in the roof and his song birds flitted about checking on the various bundles of spices and flower's that hung from the rafters. At last his focus landed on the oil lamp in the center of the room. It wasn't anything fancy just a single wick, a make shift flew and a large container of oil that could burn on low for a least a week until the human that checked up on him came back by to refill it. The small amount of heat and light it produced were his most valued items.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 am
User Image

Making her way through a small part of the soquili lands she noticed a little home or shack type thing along the way.Her ears perked up as heard some shuffling around inside it.Curious mind got the best of her as she made her way closer and closer to the shack,Hyacinth was tugging on the bottom of Alina's mane,trying to make her attention focus on something else. The little lion was worried about her horse friend,she didn't want any harm to come to her,since there was already enough damage. Alina didn't really notice the hair tugging since it was already semi knotted from the traveling.She needed to tidy up and find somewhere warm.

As soon as Alina got closer to the small place she noticed quite a huge amount of gourds and a small light,along with a orange and black stallion.Her eyes wandered around to the roughed interior of the home.At least she thought it was a home. "Hello." She called out towards the stallion."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm

"hello"

He had zoned out on the flame but the sound of a voice brought him back to the land of the current. Looking about and saw no one, no source of the voice. For a moment he was confused until one of his song birds flew over to one of the few small remaining windows and whistled for his attention. Looking there he saw a mare of the lightest shade of sunshine yellow. She was like a delicate shaft of summer sunlight. summer? It was winter and night time surely the poor thing must be freezing. He nodded his head toward the door and trotted down the center isle to push open the door for her. once open he poked his head out and called to her.
"this way madam come in out of the cold."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm
Alina gained a bright smile upon her face when the stallion noticed her at the window. She moved back so the doors could open. She wondered what the place was,never seen a structure like this because all she seen were teepees. So it was a bit different to see this medium size building. When the stallion came closer,she gazed at his eyes and his coloring.It was gorgeous. Nothing was wrong about it,it was pure beauty. "Thank you." Alina bowed her head towards the stallion. "I hope that I am not intruding or making something go off track." Alina would feel bad if she disturbed a prayer or something even better than that.

"I am Alina." Wiggling her fluffy bunny tail she gave a playful smile. She hopped the stallion wouldn't be bothered by her playfulness. Walking into the place she noticed a bunch more gourds than she had seen from the window and plenty of decorations. "Such a gorgeous place you have here." Indeed it was,because it looked exactly like the stallion before her. His orange smooth shades along with some blacks. It had much detail,Alina smiled at his work. "Did you do all of this.... Oh please excuse all these silly questions,its just your place is hard not to gaze at."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 pm

"No of course not miss. no trouble at all i assure you. In fact I'm rather glad just to have company." he said stepping off to the side as she glided past him. she even moved like sunshine if such a thing were possible. It would be a lie to say that her compliments of his house fell on deaf ears. In fact he was very flattered perhaps more so than usual for in the winter when visitors were so needed and so few any kind words at all were gold.
"Thank you Miss Alina. I do try to make it pleasing. Please to come stand close to the flame you must be freezing. it small but anything is better than out there." he said then used the rope on the door to pull it securely shut once more as snow began to fall in large fluffy flakes.
"and i don't mind the questions there are a lot to be asked in a place such as this." he added walking over to the pile of gourds to select one to give to his guest.
Meanwhile his song birds sat in the rafters watching her feline familiar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 am

Alina nodded and made her way half way down the isle. "I surely don't mind giving you company." Smiling at him, she took in every aspect of the place and looked up towards the birds. "Don't worry little ones, she wont hurt you." Wiggling her tail a little bit she noticed her knotty mane was picking up things off the floors. Looking up when he spoke to her,the fire was awfully small but like he said at least it was something.
Making her way over to the small flame she gazed into it. "Thank you, It is just enough." Alina didn't mind the place,it was actually very interesting. All you seen around the lands were teepees, so this was a bit different to see sitting in the place it is. "It is a very interesting place here." She looked to him with excitement in her eyes. Since it started snowing so hard, Alina hoped that he wouldn't mind her staying over night until the snow settled down at least just a little bit.

Hyacinth looked up to the little birds and raised a brow. She hoped this stallion wasn't out to hurt Alina or harm herself. Hyaci peered around with hopes that nothing tragic would happen and that he was just a friendly stallion.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm

"It's called a church." he said as he picked out a yellow squash that was big enough for all of them to share then carried by the stem to where she was.
"I'm told its A place where most of the pale faced humans that are not native to these lands came to worship their strange god. i guess they must have moved on quite sometime ago or built a bigger one someplace else." he added then kicked the squash with a sharp hoof to crack it and then once more to split it in half. He nudged a half toward her
"Eat up p you must be famished and Don't worry about the seeds the birds will eat them."
Calling his birds down he noticed she was having some troubles with her hair "my birds fix my mane for me if you would like they could do the same for you?" one bird held a small comb in its feet and flew up for her to see.

will post pictures of the song birds soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm
A church? She never heard of that before. Alina wondered what they do in the church. Looking at the yellow squash she smiled. "Oh? Sounds quite interesting. I wonder what god they worshiped." Hearing the squash being smashed,she looked over quickly. "Oh!Thank you."Alina felt blessed by all of this friendliness.Feeling very flattered,Alina bent her neck down taking just a little bit of the squash into her mouth. It was tasty and had a little bit of flavor. Nodding to him she looked up towards the birds. "They do?" Alina noticed the small comb in the birds tiny talons. "I would be very thankful if they did. My mane is such a mess." Giving a small giggle she wiggled her small bunny like tail. "Please and thank you." Alina never caught the stallions name. "May I ask of your name?"

Hyacinth thought his kindness was too good to be true, then again there were some out there that were extremely generous towards others that were in the need of hope and care.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Regalia nearly choked on his bit of squash, he had remembered everything but the basics being of course his name. He coughed a bit and smiled sheepishly at his own lack of manners.
"Terribly sorry it completely slipped my mind. I am Regalia, and these are Aria, Archer, and Marius." he replied. Then whistled for the birds and nodded toward her. The birds understood and all three swooped down and began to work on her cascades of silken white mane.
"I think they were so bold as to simply call their god. God. kind of pretentiousness if you ask me." he continued and looked at her familiar he wasn't particularly fond of felines, of course that came with the territory of having such an affinity for birds he supposed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am
Alina blinked multiple times at the stallions reactions.Then she started laughing softly at him apologizing."Don't worry! Its fine.I forget sometimes too." Smiling at the stallion,Alina looked over at the birds working gently on her knotted mane."Thank you little ones." Bending down for another bite she brought herself back up to look into the stallions eyes."What a nice and unnatural name. Its amazing." Offering a compliment to the stallion.She hoped he didn't mind a compliment,knowing some others that would take a compliment so seriously and thinking they're high mighty. Conceded soquili,she liked them having confidence,but doing that was taking it just a bit too far.
Alina noticed their gazes towards Hyacinth."Don't worry about her,she wont hurt anyone." Giving a confident smile she wiggled her tail quickly. Alina was curious to what this stallion did in his spare time besides decorating the church."Regalia,what do you do besides decorating? I am curious." Asking with much curiosity to her voice,she made herself comfortable by leaning on her other legs and leaving the pressure off her back right hoof.

AllSummedUpNJazz

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am

"Thank you. My mother gave it to me in memory of my father Recovery. She said he was the sweetest stallion she had ever met, I've never met him, and don't ever plan too but i do hear about him from time to time. mother was right he is sweet not a mean bone in his body. He has a life mate now and a nice little family. I doubt he knows i exist, its for the best though. I have a good life my mother and two brothers did a excellent job raising me." he looked at her and gave a casual wink and a smile to lighten the mood. He knew his family history seemed a tad depressing but he really didn't find it that way and hopped she would understand. " i mean they must have for me to keep such fine company right?" he added taking a bite of the gourd.
It was crisp and sweet yes this was a good crop perfect for his spring soiree.
"oh yes what i do. I have two talents. firstly i throw five major parties a year one for each season and a dance i hold in honer of the mares who saved my life. A ladies choice ball. Occasionally i am requested to throw lifemateing ceremonies. The other is more musically inclined but its better demonstrated than explained." he could tell she was a little to curious "but not now. its your turn tell me a little about you."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:30 pm
Alina listened closely.He never met his father?Sighing softly she gave the stallion a friendly smile."I'm glad she took care of you,Its a shame you haven't met him." Wiggling her tail,her gaze set upon the candles around the room.She didn't find it a tad depressing,just felt a little bad he hadn't met his own father.It probably made him curious regardless of what his mother told him."Do you think someday you'll be able to meet him?"Alina hoped that he could maybe meet him someday.She giggled at the wink.It was kind of cute.

He had such interesting talents,she wondered how he got into these types of talents.Aline nodded and was quite curious about his talents."How amazing,they are probably really great." Wiggles her tail again with another small smile.

"Me?"She looked around trying to figure out what she could tell him."I don't really have many hobbies..I am mostly a traveler going around and listening to others stories."She shook her head a little bit."I have had Hyachi my whole life,my parents were murdered when I was just a filly."Alina didn't like talking about it too much,it made her feel so bad inside."It's sad that they're gone,but I had a wonderful teacher and parent."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

SystemFailure-Rebooting

Tipsy Businesswoman

5,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"Its less a matter of ability and more of desire. There isn't any need at current to upset the balance in our lives but who knows in the future maybe."
His ears laid back in shock murdered? he thought
"How tragic for you Im sorry to hear of it . . .and here i am speaking of a family member still living so callously. Do forgive my manners milady. If i would have known i might have chosen my topics more wisely."
Suddenly there was a loud knocking at the door.
Regalia jumped a little in surprise but became composed once more quickly so as not to worry his guest.
"Now who on earth could that be?" he said taking a step toward the door.

-MoomoolatteCha-
Tagsies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Tagsies

Even if it doesn't end in a breeding I'm still down for RP and maybe just a plotted relationship or BUDDIES!!  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:58 pm
Alina blinked a couple times."Don't worry about that.Its not a issue." Alina looked back outside the door. Hyachi wasn't around,well she was but hidden to where even Alina couldn't find her."She likes to hide,I am not exactly sure where she is.Hyachi is my little lion." She smiled softly and flicked her tail. Hyachi was right behind her but it seemed she ran off pretty quickly.She was always watching.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games