Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Okay.... so i stalked for 8 years.... became a member..help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 pm
Hi im Gothic... Ive been watching this guild for years.... roughly 8 to be exact and while I have longed for a Soquili I didnt understand how to apply for one or anything, still dont actually....

I would love to get some pointers.... I recently entered a contest... so fingers crossed and am questing for a Common Mare.... I have 146k out of the 350k..... so yea.... hope to get her soon....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm
Participate in EVERY single game no matter what! You can only win if you try! Also, dont be so intimidated by the shop, talk to everyone and make yourself a presence! Newbies that make the efforts to stay active have better chances to get a gifted basket or a co-own. I personally have done that in the past! Just dont be an over the top pest, lol...  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm
Looneytaz82
Participate in EVERY single game no matter what! You can only win if you try! Also, dont be so intimidated by the shop, talk to everyone and make yourself a presence! Newbies that make the efforts to stay active have better chances to get a gifted basket or a co-own. I personally have done that in the past! Just dont be an over the top pest, lol...

thanks.... I want to say.. I love the mare you have in the breeders cove >.,< very pretty  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm
Gothic Beauty - Like Taz said ... be active. That is your best bet.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Leilani? She's a co-own that I got when I first started hanging around here! I have 5 full own and 2 co-owns, and I have been here since April 2011, my first basket was gifted to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Looneytaz82
Leilani? She's a co-own that I got when I first started hanging around here! I have 5 full own and 2 co-owns, and I have been here since April 2011, my first basket was gifted to me!

yes her ^^

i have a mare that I want created.... have a few actually.....

Stallions
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mares
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Familiars
User Image

User Image

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:44 pm
yes, your best bet is to say active! I won a goat familiar when i first joined, i used her to rp with ppl. My first soq was gifted to me by lunar flower maiden. and she didnt know who i was, she just liked my entry in an RP contest and gave him to me. so even if you dont win the rp contests, ppl read them and they notice :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
yes, your best bet is to say active! I won a goat familiar when i first joined, i used her to rp with ppl. My first soq was gifted to me by lunar flower maiden. and she didnt know who i was, she just liked my entry in an RP contest and gave him to me. so even if you dont win the rp contests, ppl read them and they notice :3

hehe i love your lemon goat >.< yes I stalked... i was looking at the teepees just to see some >.<

I have a male and female entry in the basket..... so I hope something does come of it lol  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 pm
My lemon goat has so much personality! xD her and Fergus are probably my favorite characters, and Baba is so crazy shes fun.

I have never had much luck with rp contests that werent shop run, but i always try, and Cerynei are my favorite breed, and i want one of those adorable tails D,:
much luck to everyone who entered the contest, Maho always had great plots so the baskets will be well taken care of. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:18 pm
Im very active.... on daily actually.... >.<  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 pm
Being active in the thread is also a great way to know about events and just to meet people! Good luck<3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm
Okay which tread exactly? Lol is there a regular chat spot?  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm
almost there.... 269k out of 350k  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm
Owner:The gothic beauty 2
Familiar Pic:User Image
Familiar Name:Desert Rose
Familiar Gender:Female
Familiar Temper:Patient

I have my first familiar yay and a co-own....
Strait Jacket Girl
Co-Ownership Agreement for Omutia
User Image
Owners:
Strait Jacket Girl & the gothic beauty 2

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.
Her Stats are already located in Strait Jacket Girl’s Teepee should the gothic beauty choose to put her in her teepee

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding will go to the gothic beauty 2. This will not count toward Strait Jacket Girl’s Breeding count
Second Breeding will go to Strait Jacket Girl. This breeding will not count toward the gothic beauty 2’s Breeding count
Third Breeding will be discussed after the second breeding.

RP Rights:
All rp set before the co-ownership will be back plotted by Strait Jacket Girl (Back plots pertaining to her character prior co-ownership)
The gothic beauty 2 will have full rp rights IC, OOC for anything planned after the co-ownership is agreed upon.

Signature Rights:
Both parties have full sig rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Life Mating: Life mating has already been arranged with ShirouEn’s Berk. This Life mating can only be broken by Strait Jacket Girl. the gothic beauty 2 cannot alter this prior agreement.
Skinwalkering: This Must be discussed between both owners
Major Injuries: This Must be discussed between both owners
Breaking Ownership: the gothic beauty 2 cannot break the Co-Ownership agreement. Strait Jacket Girl can break the Agreement in the case that the gothic beauty 2 is mia for 6 monthes without warning and has not responded to any pms
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

I cant for the life of me find the image of the co-ownership  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm
so I have
119k/350K