Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
le doux rêve Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm
Shifting Time
Drake smiled when Kaida-chan blushed. He just liked it when she blushed. When she asked him what type of cake she wanted he pointed to the cashier. "You don't have to ask me, silly, ask the person whos job it is to do that!" He smiled a little more as she looked away, she couldn't hide her blush from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blushed a little more and looked at the cashier. After a moment, she was able to get her head back together. "A red velvet round cake with chocolate whipped icing, please." she bit her lip again. Watching the cashier walk away from a moment and come back with a box that had the cake in it. She smiled lightly before she buried her face a little into his arm "Thank you…" she said to both of them. She did what she could to contain her tears. It was so sweet and she wasn't use to it.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Woe -

Noun:
Great sorrow or distress.
Things that cause sorrow or distress; troubles

Woe ate the macaroons in silence, her pale eyes staring at the floor. She looked completely alone in that corner beside the door, and a few people even saw her and didn't come in despite the delicious looking pastries inside. She nibbled on her last macaroon, savoring it's crunchy shell and chewy center. Yet while she was eating it, she compared it to the taste of her foster mother. She became tense for a few moment, the macaroon broke between her fingers. She sighed, and for a moment she didn't look like the demonic soul she'd walked in as. She leaned down and picked up every piece of her last macaroon and threw it away in the trash can, her eerie demeanor returning. She was tempted to re-buy her last macaroon, but instead she ordered a small tea with lime and sat back down in her corner, once again making people suddenly decide to go somewhere else for their sweet tooth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 pm
Shifting Time
alphazarpha
]

Drake handed the cashier the money for all the food and took the bag with tthe rest of their treats in it. ' This stuff is going to last.' He looked back down at Kaida as she buried her face in his arm. He smiled lightly, she was acting like a young child. He felt her tears starting to build up in side her. He put his hand on her head. He pushed her head deeper into his. He leaned his head to her and whispered into her ear: "Its ok."  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida heard him say it was ok and she started to cry lightly into him. It was a mixture of sadness and joy. She was happy that he would being so sweet to her getting one of the things she wanted so much but at the same time her heart hurt. Why was her father never this nice to her? Either way she needed it and she knew it. When she finally calmed a little she wiped her tears away "Sorry." she whispered and looked at him "Thank you again…" she looked around "Are we ready to go?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:40 pm
Shifting Time
Drake felt her tears on his shirt, he knew she would feel better. When she looked up to him, he saw some tears were still there. He wiped away some snot from her nose and wiped it on his pants. "Your beauty should not be messed up." He smiled, she was an angel in his eyes. He then replied with: "I don't know, are you ready?" He said with humor in his voice.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida felt horribly embarrassed when he wiped away snort coming from her nose. Looking away she sighed lightly. Hearing his compliment she blushed "If you say so." she looked at him when he asked her if she was ready "Yes I am…" She smiled at him lightly.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Shifting Time
Drake unwrapped his arms from around Kaida-chan and grasped her hand. "Lets get going then." He said with a smile. He liked staying with Kaida-chan, her mere touch made his heart race.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida nodded lightly before she smiled holding his hand. She walked to the door, walking out of the shop tot the street and heading toward home. She didn't really remember that they were going to go grocery shopping.

((Exit to Hiroshima Apartment))

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Shifting Time

Drake followed after Kaida- chan. His hand around hers, He liked being around her. As if nothing else mattered. Just him and her, her and him. He didn't care where they were headed, he just wanted to be with kaida- chan.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

pureblood_princess159

Beloved Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════╗
"One of the very nicest things about life
is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is
we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
-Luciano Pavarotti

╚════════════════╝

~~~~~~

Alicia burst into the store and saw quite a few people there. She looked over at one of her employees. “Sorry. I ran over here as fast as I could. I’m here to help now,” she said. Alicia rushed to the back and opened her locker. She placed her personal belongings inside and took out her apron. As she walked back up to the front of the store, she tied her apron on and stood behind the counter. “I can help the next person here!” she yells.

~~~~~~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 am
User Image

>>Fumei Maho<<

Fumei found herself in front of an unfamiliar building, brought there by the alluring smell of baked goods. "Ah, it smells so good!" She exclaimed as she wandered through the doors. It only took a moment for her to realize that she was in a bakery and no sooner she did, she seemed to get even more excited.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas