Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Yuki's flower shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am
alphazarpha
She look at him funny, "I have Dragon flower if thats what you are asking," She pointed at the snaptrap plants, "But no monster mister"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 am
loving_heart16
are you a horticulturist?[
Drake kept staring in the girl's eyes , nothing. She knew nothing of monsters or the sanctuary. "Do you have any yellow Adonis vernalis then?" His parents had loved it and he knew they would.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 am
alphazarpha
She smiled," Yes i do have those" She walks in the flower shop as she waves Averin goodbye. She was glad to keep her cool, sensing that he was a hunter, searching for people like her or other. She look at the plants, making a face, "I'll go check in the back, be right back." She walk to the back to look for the plant he ask for  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 am
loving_heart16
Drake watches the young girl go. He then looked at the boy siitting down. He kinda reminded him of a friend of his in the city. He began to walk away when he noticed something, a foot print in one of the gardens, not human, the girl was lying. He quickly covered it up, no trace. He began looking for a spot away from people. He found one near the end of the flower shop, out side. He pulled out a pack of cigarets, pulled a cigaret and lit it. He hadn't had one since he got to the town area since two days ago.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm
alphazarpha
She fond the flower he ask, as she was about to come back, she smell smoke and she just growl, "whoever is smoking in the back of my damn shop i will seriousl call the damn cop!" She walks back and makes a lilac bouquet qith the flower he as. She smiled at the job she did

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:28 pm
loving_heart16
Drake heard the girl yell. He pulled his cigaret out of his mouth, and crunched it in between his hands, he was trying to break the habit. He put the cigaret in his pocket so there would be no trace. He began to walk around again, for any traces..  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 pm
alphazarpha
She was suddenly standin here he was going to walk, as she ask, "What are you doing?! if you want to snoop on my aunt an my properties i will call the damn cops! So i would chose to take the plant or leave and never come back"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm
loving_heart16
Drake wasn't shocked when the girl appeared in-front of him, being silent is a powerful thing. He smiled innocently at the girl. "Sorry. I was just looking around." He was in fact looking around but not for what the girl was looking for. "How much will be the flowers? I m in a hurry!" He began to pull out his wallet to pay for the flowers.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am
alphazarpha

She placed her hand on him gently lowiering his hand and wallet, "Don't. Its on the house, " She smiled gently as she goes in the store, pick up the bouquet
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/155518/155518,1240833105,1/stock-photo-bouquet-adonis-hohlatka-29230723.jpg

She goes back to him and hands it to him. "Thank you for stopping by" She smiled, picking up the food bag, goes back to the pond and feeds the fishes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 pm
loving_heart16
Great combination! Did you make it?[
Drake pretended to be shocked when the girl said it was on the house. Being a Gang boss ment he got alot of stuff free, except lawyers, they were costly. "Thank you so much!I will recommended you to all of my friends" He said as he walked out of the flower shop. 'Something is up'  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 am
alphazarpha
loving_heart16
I wish[

She looks at him, "Its not because your the gang leader, yes i have heard of you before Drake." She gave him alittle half smile half watch your step smile. She goes in, close the flower shop an walks away  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 pm
loving_heart16
Drake looked aback when he heard the girl, she knew who he was. She had to have gone to the city and messed with same of his boys, imposable he would have herd about it. Or she was informed another way, 'She might be a cop or detective, or maybe a family member.' He thought to himself. He would have to check up on it. He quickly walked back to the woods. (exit)  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers