Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Yakumo Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Aaaactually, I think it would be a LOT safer to go get your sister before introducing you to Yuki-chan,..." Hamaji said, getting a little embarrassed at the thought of what Yukiji would do if she just brought Kein to meet her without his sister. "Besides, don't you need to take your groceries home, and give her that necklace you bought her?" Hamaji reminded him, kind of trying to change the subject.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein looked at her with an expression of annoyance, before letting off a sigh. "Well, I can't argue that I need to get these home or that the necklace is for my sister...it hardly seems like much of a surprise to go home and just hand her a necklace while walking in with ingredients for cake." He stated in an tone that matched his expression.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

". . . ." After thinking for a few seconds, accompanied by the occasional glances between the bag and Kein's face, Hamaji finally put two and two together and said "Oh! It's your little sister's birthday! In that case we can stop by my house to drop off the party things then head over to your house! You're making her a cake what a nice older brother! Maybe I should do something like that on Yuki-chan's birthday? But then again, I'm terrible at baking! Maybe you could help me out?" Hamaji had a big grin on while talking on to Kein.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein smiled. "Yeah, today's her fourteenth birthday. We haven't been able to properly celebrate on her birthday in a while, so that's why I want to make sure today will be a big surprise. I'm even going to make her favorite cake!" He pointed out happily. He then looked at her a bit surprised. "Sure, I could help. It's a little surprising though, you don't look the type that's bad with baking." He admitted.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Heheh, yeah, I'm completely bad at it!" Hamaji said, still smiling largely. "Okay, now let's go to my house!" Hamaji said, grabbing Kein's hand and running to the Yakumo's house, pulling him along.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"What is it with you and pulling me around?" Kein jokingly complained as he hurried to try and keep up.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm
Zero the Crimson

(OOC: continued in "Yakumo Residence")  
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash