Mava'Bunda graveyard JRP needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nuru Moyo here needs a JRP for the graveyard Hyena pack!

Just like his name, he is light hearted. Absent-minded, kind, and child-like are the three words that briefly make up his personalty. Before I stretch out his personalty more, first things first he needs a JRP for the pack the contest I won him in hosted. That being the Mava'Bunda.

So... Yeah... Anyone out there who's willing to help him get his JRP?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 am
Sure! Pick any of mine:

User Image
This is Amanita, a hunter in the Mava'bunda. He hasn't been played much at all.

User Image
This is Svärta of the Mava'Bunda, he got his a** handed to him in the recent plot, but he managed to take down an old lioness as he did. He's limped back to his pride and is trying to be useful. A healer leopard patched him up in the roguelands and he spent quite some time away before being able to get back.

User Image
Hanja is a slave in the Mava'bunda.

User Image
This is Skada. She'd probably not be very friendly...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 am
Ooooh! So many~

Um... How about Amanita. Since he hasn't been played much and all. Give you a chance to figure his personalty. Or something like that. Either him or Hanja work for me. Actually any of them work but I'm trying to not throw him at all of them at once. XD

Annchen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 am
CaliWolfe

Sure! That sounds good. Are you planning on playing him as an existing member or a new arrival? Rank? Amanita was born into the pack so he'd probably know him (at least by name) if he's been there a while.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am
Annchen

He'll be an existing member. Or at least, he'll have been there for at least a few good months now. Also, he'll be a hunter as well. I envision his personalty making him unable to do any other rank at first, so he'll be a hunter for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am
CaliWolfe
He'll be an existing member. Or at least, he'll have been there for at least a few good months now. Also, he'll be a hunter as well. I envision his personalty making him unable to do any other rank at first, so he'll be a hunter for a while.

Sounds good! Hunting friends? Could you set something up and ping the link at me. I try to be quick with tags when I'm helping with JRPs smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am
Annchen

Here it is!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers