Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Horrible of me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flirt much?
  no
View Results

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Yeah Aoi, stop being a slut.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
I know, I wish I was a girl then'd i'd probably have had sex already by like 18 or something. sad

A female is like 95% chance of having sex before age 21. Not sure for men, probably like much lower like 20%. I've never had sex yet, but if I was a girl I'd would've probably have had sex probably long before now.

If you still had the shy personality probably not. A lot of it has to do with the type of person you are and the confidence you have. Just being a female doesn't mean people are always hitting on you 24/7.
Well it is high because it could be cuz of like guys hitting and you fall for them and you do it during high school or early college. Or it could be by rape from like walking home or something. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
I know, I wish I was a girl then'd i'd probably have had sex already by like 18 or something. sad

A female is like 95% chance of having sex before age 21. Not sure for men, probably like much lower like 20%. I've never had sex yet, but if I was a girl I'd would've probably have had sex probably long before now.

If you still had the shy personality probably not. A lot of it has to do with the type of person you are and the confidence you have. Just being a female doesn't mean people are always hitting on you 24/7.
Well it is high because it could be cuz of like guys hitting and you fall for them and you do it during high school or early college. Or it could be by rape from like walking home or something. sad

Still I don't think being female instantly increases your odds of having sex. If we only consider consented sex, it comes down to the person. Someone hitting on you often feels more greasy then flattering or is that just me? But still I think you probably would have avoided willingly having sex.

I don't really consider rape as having sex, it's unfortunate and wrong but I wouldn't include it in the calculation of how likely you would have had sex before 18.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 am
So...? Rape is still sex. The girl could get pregnant.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
So...? Rape is still sex. The girl could get pregnant.

You can have sex where the consequences of getting pregnant are minimized thus just cause it could cause pregnancy doesn't really mean it's sex. Granted that's just how I feel about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am
You need to be like Cindy in Scary Movie where she had an electrical fence around her lower area. *lolz* biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Protedgy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:19 pm
lol "95%" Maybe back when girls were married at 14  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
You need to be like Cindy in Scary Movie where she had an electrical fence around her lower area. *lolz* biggrin

why? I'm not really worried about being raped.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Okies. biggrin Cuz Canada is safe. I wish I lived in Canada to have free health care. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Okies. biggrin Cuz Canada is safe. I wish I lived in Canada to have free health care. crying

I'm sure there's dangerous parts in Canada, but I don't wake up in the morning thinking if I set foot anywhere I will get raped.

Thus it's not on my list of things I really feel I'll have to defend myself from anytime soon.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out