[PRP] Nothing Sweeter Than You - Yave and Jack Bailey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Jack Bailey grinned to himself as he slipped into the sweet shop and looked around. He wasn't quite sure what to get Rie, but he figured that if it was a gift for her that he was after, he couldn't go wrong with something sweet like candy or chocolate. He walked around the shop trying to pick something out for her before coming to the chocolates and truffles. A grin grew wider on his face as he remembered the look on Rie's face when she tasted the truffles last time. It was the perfect idea. With a nod to himself he looked around for someone who might be able to help him. "Hello?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 pm
Yave Caran had been working behind the scenes most of the day, but with traffic slowing down for the evening she was happily tending the chocolate tempering for the next day's various treats.

She emerged from the back with hands covered in chocolate.

"Can I help you?" she asked with a smile, her hands now wiped clean with her apron and she approached her small glass covered table with the chocolates.

DarkHikari

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

Jack's eyes widened as the woman emerged from the back room. She was a lovely sight, more delicious to the gwilith stallion than anything she had to sell. With a soft smile and a tilt of his head he nodded to her. "Hullo there Miss. I'd like some of those truffles. Maybe six ought to do. Its jes a shame that they ain't gonna be half as sweet as the sight of you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 pm
Yave Caran blushed, it was difficult to see on her already lightly pink skin.

"You flatter me," she batted her eyes with a smile and opened the case of truffles.

"Anything in particular tickling your fancy other than the eye candy?" she grinned and prepared a box for filling with sweets. SHe wondered if they were for a female and decided, if he said so, she would not shamelessly flirt with him.

DarkHikari

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

He laughed warmly and shook his head. "Well you have me dead to rights already! No. The eye candy was plenty enough to bring me in. And I'm glad it did."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm
Yave Caran was able to stifle a giggle.

"Oh don't you mind me, what can I get for you?" she asked, looking at the sun setting in the streets nearby. It was going to get dark soon and she would need to shut the shop down if he was the last customer of the day.

"There is tripple chocolate--dark cocoa flavors---there is fruit like cherry and strawberry, and lets not forget the passionfruit~!" she was genuinely pleased with the selection, always happy to serve her customers.

DarkHikari

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers