Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
Sailor Moon 2013

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon!
  WANT!
  Cool~
  Wait, what?
View Results

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 am
For those of you who don't know and like Sailor Moon...

There is to be a REMAKE in 2013! Hooray! heart

I can't believe it is Sailor Moon's 20th anniversary! Wow~ Feel free to learn more here:

Sailor Moon 2013  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 am
What is Sailor Moon about? I remember hearing about it, but I had never watched it (my mom wouldn't let me watch shows like Pokemon and such as a kid).

I was thinking about watching it a little. The artwork it not so bad.  

Hikari Myst

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 pm
Hikari Myst
What is Sailor Moon about? I remember hearing about it, but I had never watched it (my mom wouldn't let me watch shows like Pokemon and such as a kid).

I was thinking about watching it a little. The artwork it not so bad.

The first magical series ever. ^ o ^ Here is a nutshell heart

"The protagonist of Sailor Moon, Usagi Tsukino, an ordinary, ditzy, 14-year-old girl — or so she thinks — discovers a talking cat named Luna, who reveals Usagi's identity as "Sailor Moon", a special warrior with the destiny of saving the planet Earth, and later the entire galaxy. Usagi must now find the Moon Princess and protect Earth from a series of antagonists, beginning with the Dark Kingdom that had appeared once before, long ago, and destroyed the Kingdom of the Moon.

When the dark nemesis attacked the kingdom, the Queen sent the Moon Princess, her guardians, advisors, and her true love into the future to be reborn. As Usagi and Luna battle evil and search for the Moon Princess, they meet and awaken the other Sailor Senshi, incarnations of the Moon Princess' protectors, and the mysterious Tuxedo Mask.

As the series progresses, Usagi and her friends learn more and more about the enemies they face and the evil force that directs them. The characters' pasts are mysterious and hidden even to them, and much of the early series is devoted to discovering their true identities and pasts. Luna, who teaches and guides the Sailor Senshi. Gradually Usagi discovers the truth about her own past life, her destined true love, and the possibilities for the future of the Solar System."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 pm
...I must watch this. If it is as good as Tokyo Mew Mew (the manga, not the anime, mind*) then I will definitely try it out!

*I tried watching the anime for TMM, but I barely made it a quarter through the first episode...But the manga was excellent.  

Hikari Myst

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm
Hikari Myst
...I must watch this. If it is as good as Tokyo Mew Mew (the manga, not the anime, mind*) then I will definitely try it out!

*I tried watching the anime for TMM, but I barely made it a quarter through the first episode...But the manga was excellent.

It is! First and best magical girl series ever! heart Let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am
Okay, the past two days I have watced almost eleven episodes. It's not so bad. I like Luna the best! And I'm finding words I recognize! (even with the English subtitles - I figured the Japanese would be easier to deal with than dang English Dub. That only works for some anime...)  

Hikari Myst

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:15 pm
Hikari Myst
Okay, the past two days I have watced almost eleven episodes. It's not so bad. I like Luna the best! And I'm finding words I recognize! (even with the English subtitles - I figured the Japanese would be easier to deal with than dang English Dub. That only works for some anime...)

Yes it is much better in Japanese than English. It was made back when they would call a bento a "hamburger" to block out the Japanese influence. I am so glad you like it so far! heart

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games