Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] A Meeting of Queens: (Coins and Swords)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:10 am
User Image The emissaries from the neighboring kingdoms had been gone now for almost two weeks. It was strange that of all those invited, only the emissary from the Sword Kingdom never arrived. It was a bone of contention with her husband, King Astarand, and she was careful not to bring up the subject when they were in mixed company. He'd been spending a great deal of time since the end of the conclave, attempting to draft a suitable letter to the monarchs of that kingdom, to find out why it was they had declined his invitation. As far as they knew, a representative from their kingdom had been expected. It was her own belief that something had happened to that emissary on his way to the conclave, and that before long, they would be hearing from the Sword Kingdom as to the whereabouts of their emissary.

This day she was taking a break from her usual daily routine, and she had decided to go for a walk outside the castle walls. Things seemed to be relatively quiet of late, but she still took her personal guard with her. The last thing she needed was to be taken captive by some rouge group of malcontents, and held as leverage against the king. The trees were in full bloom, and wildflowers dotted the surrounding hills and meadows. It was early in the afternoon, so the sun was still high overhead, but here under the branches of the towering trees, the temperature was muted in the shade. She had taken a moment to stop at the stream, flowing through the stand of trees, to quench her thirst. Nearby, but not so close as to seem intrusive, her guards watched with protective and alert eyes over their queen.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 am
User Image

Algarada had been journeying long and her tents and provisions followed behind, an entire entourage spanning the feet before and behind her in at least a mile in lengthy totals.

The guards marched onward, her ladies in waiting nearby, always trailing with their gossip and tales of heroes. Banners waived high over grasses and shrubbery, tall long cloth waived just at the tops of trees, the winged mearh guards could be seen from hundreds of feet away keeping watchful eyes.

"My lady---we are coming upon the castle ground now, shall I announce your arrival?" The Queen nodded, smiling and waving her hand to gesture him away. With a great whoooosh his wings lifted him above the trees where he headed for the great Castle Fourfold to announce her entry.

The party took time to rest, the queen followed with the ladies down to the riverbed to rest while the men made ready her entrance.

With the emissary missing and all notes tot he Kingdom at hand unanswered, Algarada Telemnar looked rather distraught despite her beauty and grace.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 am
Rhia heard the sound of a large party moving through the trees long before they appeared in the distance. Since they were not expecting a visit from any group of this size, the queen wondered who it could be. When they were close enough to make out features, she realized that this was a group of Gwilith. The woman out in front, and clearly leading the others, was dressed in royal garb, which immediately drew Rhia's attention. Rising from where she was resting, she turned to one of her guardsmen and instructed him to return quickly to the caste and inform the king that a royal party had arrived. As he hurried off on his task, she turned back to those approaching and with the rest of her guardsmen behind her, walked forward, approaching the oncoming group, and the woman who was most clearly of royal blood.

"Greetings to you Lady, and I welcome you to our kingdom. I am Queen Rhiannon, and who do I have the pleasure of greeting?" Her guardsmen arrayed themselves behind and to either side of their queen, swords still in their scabbards, but hands at the ready should this meeting prove other than friendly.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

Algarada was easily able to step just in front of her head guard, the knights guild of her country was busy searching for the missing emissary so they were not in her presence.

"I am Algarada Telemnar, the Sword Queen," she spoke regally, obviously groomed for her role. Her wings flared behind her as she introduced herself, rather like a peacock than in any way threatening.

"I know you--Lady of the Coins, It is a pleasure and honor to greet you." she bowed her head with a little more than a nod and her guards stood at perfect attention, not a feather or tuft out of place.

" I am afraid I am rather frumpy, as we are still on our way to your estate, good lady." she nodded, her guards relaxing behind her as the conversation went on in a positive manner.

The head guard began moving her things and the various supplies past so the castle might be prepared by the time they got there. The party of lesser mearh flitted past in a great array of flight as they carried her various luggage and surplus weapons to the castle.

"I am here on official matters, and would like to discuss them indoors," Algarada commanded to her company those instructions.

"I am afraid we have been on the road a number of weeks, and I have very little patience for the feet of my soldiers are weary and the pages are tired as well, they need rest as do I before we brandish our swords in weary frustration."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am
"Queen Algarada, you and your people are most welcome. I have sent word to the King of your arrival, and all should be ready by the time we arrive. Had we known you were coming, we would have been better prepared. Come, walk with me and we can talk on our way. There is a matter I wish to speak of with you before we reach the castle."

She had been walking toward the Gwilith queen as she spoke and was now standing close enough to touch her, though she had no intention of doing so. She was unfamiliar with their customs, and did not wish to insult their queen if touching her without her permission was considered such.

"The matter I wish to speak of is that of your emissary. We had expected him to arrive for the conclave, but he never did. Was he taken ill and could not attend?"

Her guards had taken the lead, and as they made their way to the castle, they could hear the sound of the Gwilith, who preceded them, announcing their queens arrival.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 am
User Image

Her hands were easily swayed, they were at her hips when the other queen suggested they walk together.

"Unfortunately, in the outdoors there may be spies, I am afraid I can not speak of such things in the wilds where there is no cover nor lack of prying ears," Algarada leaned in to tell her this. The official business was to be taken in such a manner as to be presented as such!
Did this one trust her lands so much? On the ground there were any number of places to hide prying ears and spies were abundant in such areas a woods and gardens...

"Majesty--Perhaps we can be in silence until we get to a safer area. You would be surprised how many I have had to hang for treason this month. The enemies gather near now, and the time is coming to gather friends close."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 am
"Your Majesty." She addressed the queen in the same manner so as not too seem too presumptious. "Let me assure you, I can vouch personally for my guards. They are loyal only to the King and myself. But if it would make you feel safer, by all means, we can wait until we arrive at the castle before you answer my question. There is much that the King and I would like to speak about with you. I can tell you, King Astarand has mentioned to me a great hope that one day he would meet you in person. Your unexpected arrival will please him greatly. But I hope that you will allow yourself some small amount of time to meet with me as well. I am quite intrigued by you. I myself, as you can see from my lack of a sword, am not skillful in the use of weapons, and I am interested to find out how you came to be."

The castle walls had come into view as they had continued to walk. She could see that the flags had been raised to indicate a dignified visitor. Her husband might be new to ruling a kingdom, but he was anything but neglectful of proper protocol. Though he would not go so far as to meet them at the gate, for they had not been notified of Queen Algarada's visit, he would await her presence in the throne room.

"Would you like to rest before meeting the King, your Majesty? A bath can be prepared, and food brought to your room first if that be your desire. If you would like to rest for the remainder of the day, we can regroup at dinner, and discuss your reasons for being here, in private."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

Algarada felt her hostess' nerves tense and this further ruffled her feathers.

"Again, I apologize, my husband would have come himself but he is otherwise occupied guarding the northern walls. A darkness sleeps in the Red Mountain and it has been gathering strength for a time..." Algarada felt a cold breeze and it made her wings flare then tighten around her, her ears flickering in agitation.

Algarada regarded the flags of her arrival with a small smile and a weary sigh.

"Yes, if you would like to join me we may bathe and speak together, it will be more comfortable without all these males about with their weapons flashing," she laughed, referring to the loin-clothed guards flying over head...both 'swords' drawn to a degree.

In her country, warm water was a scarcity, so her ladies and fellow women often bathed in the great bathhouses of the north. Hot springs in great houses with various designs and mostly carved from the stone of the mountain herself, they were more elaborate than any known to their part of the country. bathing was a form of bonding in the north; everyone could relax together, families and friends could see there was nothing between them or that could get between them and the closeness made the winters that much easier to bare.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 am
It had not been her intention to suggest that they bath together, and she was now trying to figure out a polite way to decline the queen's invitation. She had no idea how those of her kind handled bathing, but it was not a communal activity in Rhia and Astarand's kingdom. When Algarada's wings flared out, Rhia marveled at the beauty of them. She realized there was so much she did not know about the Gwilith, and she wanted very much to learn all she could of their customs and traditions. Perhaps this once, she could forego her own custom of bathing privately, and follow her guests custom.

"I would like that your Majesty. I will see that the preparations are made while you are getting settled in your rooms."

She chose not to focus on the mention of a danger to her kingdom. That would be something more appropriate for her husband to address. Of course, if the queen chose to discuss the matter in private with her, she would be more than happy to listen.

They had reached the main gate of the castle proper, and the guards were standing at attention, as a bugler on the parapet announced their arrival.

"My servants will show you and your people to your rooms, and I will come to get you myself for our bath, after I meet with my husband. Again, let me welcome you to our home. I do hope that your stay with us is an enjoyable and profitable one."

She left the queen and her entourage in the capable hands of her servants and went in search of Astarand. If he was true to form, she would find him in the throne room.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Algarada seemed a bit tense still but it was far more of a relaxed atmosphere than it had been moments before. The words of a bath and her things being taken and put away were comforting thoughts considering the smoothing-over that would be required in the near future.

"You seem to be an honest endeh, I admire this," Algarada smiled, patting the girl on the back with a smile and the two continued to the castle.

Castle Fourfold; occupied always by the Leagil Endeh of the coin nation was a marvel of itself. Flying buttresses and tall ceilings were customary in her country but this castle was build an age ago and at the peak of the nation's creation and conception when all mearh were as equals, since the races had been devided. each type lived in his own way and kept to themselves.

The rooms were elaborately decorated; pillows and great beds were arranged for the guest of honor, a suite of a tower was just for her troupe and ladies in waiting prepared her even attire. her travel clothing* was discarded for the warmth of a robe to prepare for her bath and she awaited her new friend in her chambers, ladies in waiting all prepared to join.

*-those on her cert image

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm
As she had suspected, Astarand had been waiting for them in the throne room. She explained to him why the Gwilith queen was not with her, and that they would meet at dinner, after she and the queen had bathed. He was surprised that she had agreed to bath with the visiting queen, but he trusted her to know best and left it at that. She quickly instructed the kitchen staff to prepare a suitable meal for their visitors, and then she went to her own chambers to prepare for her bath with the queen.

She knocked on Algarada's door and waited for one of her servants to answer. When the door opened she found the queen and her ladies waiting. "Your majesty, ladies, if you will follow me across the hall, our baths await us." As she walked into the large bathing room, large tubs had recently been filled with heated water, and maids were standing ready with more, should any of the tubs cool too quickly. She slipped her robe off and stepped into one of two tubs, which were set off apart from the others. "Your Majesty, this one is for you", she said, indicating the tub adjacent to her own.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Algarada allowed entry to her room and she turned gracefully to follow her hostess. The bathing room was smaller than she remembered...the castle must have been remodeled. She thought silently to herself on the walk there. Her ladies behind her in awe at the majesty of the castle but silent in reverence of the sacred time of bathing and bonding.

"These are truly small tubs--I am aware your kind do not bathe publicly, but there is no reason for everyone to have a separate tub?" she was pleasantly amused at the sight of such well-made , but small tubs. Her usual bath was in the equivalent of the olympic pools so this was , despite her knowing their customs, a bit surprising.

"Thank you for obliging myself and my ladies. I prefer to speak in the tub rather than the throne room. Your husband is welcome to join us?" she spoke, before realizing such a thing would likely make her blush and she apologized shortly thereafter.

"I keep forgetting our different ways..." She nodded, sighing as Algarada removed her robe and slipped into her designated tub.

"We will speak of business over last-meal I suppose?" she asked, referring to dinner which she wanted quite bad, her ladies had been eating snacks of fruit left in the room while she paced and waited for the bath. She never did eat on a nervous stomach but the bath relaxed her muscles enough to remember their hunger.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 am
She was a little surprised by the notion of the king joining them for their bath. But then again, customs differed among the various races. She accepted Algarada's apology for the suggestion and let it pass.

"I apologize if our bathing tubs do not meet with yours, but we do not have access to a hot spring here in the castle, and therefore we must heat the water that we use for bathing." She had heard of some who had communal bathing houses and such, but that was a luxury they did not have here.

"Dinner will most certainly be ready by the time we are finished here, and yes, I am quite sure that my husband will wish to speak with you at that time. If you wish, we can arrange to eat privately, and thereby remove the chance of unwanted ears overhearing our conversation. Not that I believe anyone in our household would bear you ill-will your majesty, but if it would put you at ease, it can be arranged."

She relaxed in the hot water, and allowed the maids to pour the scented oils into the water around her. One of them came and began washing her hair, something she took particular pleasure in having done. There was just something exhilarating about having someone else's fingers running through her hair that sent tingles running down her back.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Algarada nodded for the maids to begin her bathing, her ladies in waiting would bathe when she was finished, for now they stood nude beside her and massaged her scalp and arms and calves. They were weary and it was a pleasant bath...

"Let us adjourn to some less-formal room than the Great Hall, perhaps a small library or balcony?" She spoke, they were accustomed to having open walls about them when dealing with heavy matters.

"I know it is much to ask, Lady Rhia--" she was interrupted by a fall from the bowl of water which landed on her head. Her wings flustered and she was lifted from the pool instantly with a glare at her lady in waiting, a young one with little experience.

She instantly bowed down to her mistress and Algarada calmed herself, her wrath seeking refuge in the walled palace as her wings were causing all baths to stir and everyone to be uncomfortable.

"I apologize for my lady's clumsiness, she is new," Algarada glared and she had not moved from her place. She gestured for the others to take her away as Algarada stretched, looking at the stars which by now had reached their peak of shining light and the moon, stretching its long beams into the window had made her yawn with its powers of sway.

"We may leave now--my mood is in line again and I have had enough of the water for now, she spoke as she wrung her own hair and wings which were wet when they had flung water over the entire room just minutes before.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rhia Kolareny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm
She had her eyes closed as Algarada spoke, but they opened quickly as she heard the noise of the bowl hitting the floor, and then the sound of wings pumping and water being flung around the room. She was surprised that Algarada had chosen to lift herself from the tub in such a matter, considering the closeness of the room. However, she seemed to calm immediately, and Rhia felt no sense of danger, so she did nothing but watch, as the other maids ushered the young girl from the chamber. Their bath was obviously over, as Algarada announced her desire to leave. She rose herself, allowing her own servants to wrap her body in a warm towel. Once she was dry, they held her robe, and she slipped her arms into the sleeves and tied the belt across her stomach.

"If you would care to follow me, I know the perfect place for us to relax. I will have refreshment brought, and we can talk at your leisure. In private if you wish."

She left the bathing chamber and headed down the hall. Midway down the hall, she opened a door, and led Algarada into a softly lit room, its walled covered in bookcases. From floor to ceiling, books filled the shelves. A low fire was burning in the fireplace, and one of her servants quickly stoked the coals and brought bright flames to life, adding more logs to the now blazing fire. She looked to the queen and said, "Please, make yourself comfortable," indicating several overstuffed arm chairs near the fireplace. She instructed a servant to bring refreshment and a light snack and then took an empty chair for herself.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff