Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 am
User Image
Completed Roleplay Count: 2

The fine lady above is brand spankin' new and is looking for some stuff.

She's a sweet lioness but was forced in to the rank of a priestess to the moon goddess in her birth pride due to her gender and colors matching the requirements for the rank. The pride itself consists of two sides that live in a snowy mountain that's more of a monastery-like setting almost in some ways. It's made up of several basic ranks but the moon priestesses and the sun priests are the two most selective as they aid the gods in raising and lowering their celestial objects by giving them strength with their prayers, song and chants. They also believe birds to be a gift from the heavens and their songs are actually the words of the gods in a language they cannot understand but that's a whole other section of her history.

Naanda has left that life for now after having an internal battle with her faith. Now she's out and about in the rogue lands, trying to find out more of who she is truly meant to be not who her pride wanted her to be.

[Looking for:]
  • Possibly a mate.
  • Super unlikely, but I'd love for her to have a god mate. Though I may just pair her with my Airion.
  • At least one fling. I will be picky with this.
  • I may look into a pride for her, so if you want to offer something; go ahead.
  • Plooots. I really do want to do more long term plots with her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 am
Quaji

Not sure if this is open or not. However, if it is, would Naanda be interested in a general RP with Aki? Hearing a story about her past and the moon and sun goddess' would more than intrigue her. I am open to guild or AIM RP.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:08 am
Zingling
Not sure if this is open or not. However, if it is, would Naanda be interested in a general RP with Aki? Hearing a story about her past and the moon and sun goddess' would more than intrigue her. I am open to guild or AIM RP.

Definitely is open and definitely up for RP either over guild or AIM. Guild is easier for longer RPs in my opinion which this seems like it would be. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 am
Awesome. I will set something up then. Thank you! Would Naan be anywhere in particular?  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 am
Well in this SRP I'm working on with another of my SoA she's probably a day or two from the Pridelands border so it's likely she's around there if this one is recently after her first encounter with an SoA outside of her pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 am
Quaji

[RP Link]
Short and simple for starters.

I kept the area vague, but we can assume it is around the PLs.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 pm
I have several individuals that I can offer for interactions?

Whether they'd be all that helpful with Naanda finding herself, would remain to be seen. xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 pm
She's so lovely! Any of these boys catch your eye? (*must try*)

User Image

Betta fish themed:

User Image
User Image

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm
-coughs- While I have a male god...he wouldn't be getting involved in another mate plot for...at least a year, maybe two. (His current mate is going to die when their second litter has been had and are juves, and it's going to break him a lot, to the point he'll hide as a hyena for a few months.) I can offer him for RP at least, though.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games