welcome
  hello
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:04 pm
This is Tifara'Divina.
User Image

The purpose of this thread is find a fling for her. If you are interested please post the code below. I must admit ^^; I will be picky. I just want to say that out right and I would like something that doesn't clash TOO much with her colouring/patterns (light colours are preferred with little/some darkish patterns) 3nodding She has 4 CRPs (well more but I only need 4) I prefer someone who doesn't keep me waiting 3nodding If you have 3 crps that is great! (or 4 would be even better.)

Now! If that hasn't thrown you off above~ Then please post below c:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:09 pm
Form:

I sense there's something in the wind~
SoA: ((post cert here; no link))
Personality: ((Short blurb is welcome; even 2/3 words))
RPs: ? /5
Anything else?
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother Your thoughts?

[color=pink][size=18][b]I sense there's something in the wind~[/b][/size][/color]
[color=tan][b][u]SoA[/u][/b]: ((post cert here; no link))
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]: ((Short blurb is welcome; even 2/3 words))
[u][b]RPs[/b][/u]: ? /5
[b][u]Anything else?[/u][/b]
[b]I would prefer the babies stay with the mother [/b]
[/color]
[quote="Tara de Draiocht"][/quote]

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:16 pm
OPEN
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm
SoA:User Image
Personality: Fiore is a travelling sweet heart. He's a calmer, older soul who prefers to life one day at a time.
RPs: 4 /5
Anything else? He's middle-aged, and has recently joined the Shrine Keepers so this fling would have to be before he joined. Fiore also has one son, Vincenzo, who lives in the Dawn Walkers.
I also realize that he's a little dark, but I don't know what you considering clashing. xD
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother 3nodding That's fine with me. C: Chances are he wouldn't stick around long enough to find out about them, anyway, though he isn't likely to turn them away if they come looking for him.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm
Painted Moose

Oh he is very handsome! But he is a bit too dark for my Tifara ^^;
BUT! i DO have my Calida (she recently grew into Adol) if you are willing to wait? *_* Red and white look so snazzy together <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm
SoA: User Image
Personality razz icked by his mother to become a personal warrior of sorts, he found himself disliking the pain he saw in creatures eyes. He wanted another way. Infact, he did not want to tolerate this mindless violence at all. Despite his mothers teachings from an early age he became somewhat pacifistic, and broke her cruel heart when he left her side as an adolescent. He feels a great deal of guilt for not being able to live up to his mothers expectations.

Therefore he has a little low self esteem and can feel guilty easily, but he is generally friendly. Mwako likes keeping peace, likes to talk things out, he wants to discover his roots.

His family is originally a prideland family, he wants to discover his roots and become part of the pride.
RPs: I'll be honest, they're all from 2009, so 0/5 atm. However I need to knock up some SRPs between him and his mother, and why he returns to explain himself, the last RP they had, he just upped and left. I'm a fast RPer, so can have enough done in a day or two C:
Anything else?
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother As they'd be in the Pridelands, I'd like him to see them occasionally, or just have one that stays by his side, but I'd be open to consideration! He's been through alot, and he's open to ideas/development.

Tara de Draiocht

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Zohwhee

Thanks for taking interest as well. The old lines are so adorable <3 But he isnt quite what I am looking for. I am sorry ;;

Sidenote; Rogue males. I am fine with them coming to visit the cubs; nothing wrong with that at all! I encourage (if they can)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 am
*nudge*  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:52 am
SoA:
I'm so sorry, every time I try to access photobucket to get his cert, my wonderful work computer crashes. You can view his cert Here in Lithia's thread. I just don't want to direct link ^^;
Personality: Njeve is a very reserved male, more proned to think than speak.Outside of his pride he's not as wary of strangers, the large male very sure that he can handle himself, but that isn't to say that he's going to bound up to anyone smiling. He can get controlling and posessive at times, so I think it'd be rather doubtful he'd leave without taking at least one of the cubs with him.
RPs: 0/5
Anything else? I would love to plot this out, and he has one rp in the works, although it is not finished.
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother Njeve would likely be upset if he weren't able to take at least one of his children with him. He might be reserved, but he really does have a big heart, and loosing all of them would crush him.

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:48 pm
Coloured by Lith. Still waiting on his cert. Rogue.
Personality: Maua's kinda angsty right now. Terrible self-esteem. Would fall for any gal who throws a compliment at him.
RPs: 3/5, 1 planned with Znaruto
Anything else? Would love it if Maua gets even more hurt from the fling. Either she asks him to leave or he somehow feels he has to leave. We can discuss if you're interested.
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother Perfectly fine by me. The whole litter can stay. It would be best if Maua was forced to leave the cubs behind or just never knew about them.
I do ask that if there is a large litter we give a cub or two away to SoA newbies via gifting or contest.

Tara de Draiocht

The Captain Britain

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Personality: Slightly grumpy, protective and loyal
RPs: 0/5 >.>'
Anything else? Honestly for the next few days I don't ahve that much homework so I can do some self RPies or even find some other Prideland RPies and knock them out really quick :3
I would prefer the babies stay with the mother Thats cool :3 He would help out if she wanted to or was interested, it could create an interesting little plot

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:35 pm
Captain/Yin- Omgosh they are both so very handsome!

But I am sorry. I found her someone already. Thank you for taking interest in her (everyone)! <3 I wish you luck finding females for all your males (in which I have no doubt you'll be lucky in finding said female!) <33  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:37 pm
No worries! Congrats on finding someone. 83  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 pm
The Captain Britain
No worries! Congrats on finding someone. 83

<3 Thank you for understanding! I hate telling others no for some reason @_@ (makes me feel like the bad guy)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces