Studious Lawspeaker looking for her Viking Prince

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 am
User Image
(Rank now Lawspeaker, waiting on new cert)

This is Anezka, daughter of an old blood Reaver and a rogue father she's never met. She's a little sensitive about that, especially now with her mother settling down with another old blood Reaver.

She needs some comfort! And in that, a husband.

Comfort to her is a strong willed male with iron coursing through his veins. She's unlikely to take to a freeborn unless they have plans to become a Reaver, and less likely to take to a rogue. That being said personality will play a heavy part in this one.

She loves the history of the pride and believes herself to be old blood, despite her mother's disagreement. Because of this she will be intensely loyal to the laws more than who is actually in charge. She needs someone who might be able to help her hold her tongue in awkward situations.

She is also the sort who might tolerate a salt wife or two, though she would not want them in her home. Their cubs, yes, but she'd prefer to know without really knowing. That being said, she'll be quite upset if her husband is having cubs with another when she has none. She wants to bring up strong sons and daughters, and will equally emphasize physical and mental strength.

No form or anything, just post who you've got and what your ideas are. She's looking for a long term mate more than a fling, although a single in-pride fling might be considered with the right plot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 am
I have Uda who is looking for a female companion. He's friends with Aesir and one of the originals, I believe. He's kind of very grumpy and tends to not slack in his Reaver job. He has no real interest in having more than one wife or go on a viking and bring back cubs or anything like that. He's kind of lazy in that department.

User Image  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 am
Do you have any sort of approximate age for him? o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 am
How about an actual Viking 'prince'? (Well, he would be, if they had a prince rank!)

User Image

Hroarr is a complicated and sometimes conflicted individual. He idolizes his father, the Warlord. However, as he has grown, he's had to admit to himself that his father isn't infallible, at least in his own eyes. He personally does not approve of taking a saltwife, and would never do so. His father gifted him a thrall hyena pup, and it wised Hroarr up to the fact that he was not conducting himself as a Reaver should. So. He's opted to do his best to remain within his own odd morals, and yet still accomplish Stormbornish things.

As such, he'll be capturing an older lioness as his thrall, to do his hunting and den cleaning. It won't be because he doesn't want to do these chores, but because he knows it would raise his reputation. He also will be challenging for the rank of Captain, and then carefully choosing those he takes on vikings.

He refuses to allow the ravaging of lionesses, insisting that if one feels the need to do so, one can take them as a saltwife. (Flings are another matter, and one he also does not approve of if the male already has a mate.)

So, in his quest to establish his reputation and become more like the lion his father wished he was, he needs to take a wife. This would not be a love match, two hearts meant to be together. This would be closer to a business arrangement. He had great respect for females, and would not treat her a sub-par or anything. It merely would be for the fulfillment of his role, and to prove his dedication to the pride.

Sorry for the long post, but things are always convoluted when it comes to Hroarr, it seems like!

EDIT: That is not to say it could not develop into some sort of loving or affectionate relationship. It simply would not be from the first. It would be a formal arrangement, though he WOULD be likely to shower her with gifts.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm
I've got a Lawspeaker (Torbjörn)
User Image
and a bard (Bifrost)...
User Image

They are brothers and both are in need of some RP and JRPs... Bifrost is flirty and enjoys gossiping. Torbjörn is the more responsible older brother and eventually he'll get a wife. Because... it's the proper thing to do.

I don't know if any of them would be suitable for your needs, but RP could still be fun?

They are old blood, freeborn mother and Lawspeaker father. (both parents deceased)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm
Hrrr so many awesome options.

For plot purposes I'm leaning toward Hroarr because he's exactly who her mother would try and set her up with. And I love the idea of a duty marriage for her.

But I would love pridal RP with anyone else too. o3o  

Dulcea

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces