Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's Association

Back to Guilds

People who loves roleplaying their heartout. 

Reply ☮ Castle of the Dark Arts: R E C R U I T I N G ☮
Castle of the Dark Arts : Rules & Classes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fufuwa_Chan
Captain

Rainbow Raider

9,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
Castle of the Dark Arts
Genre : Romance, Action, etc.
Story-line :
This RP will be about a School referred to as students as : " Castle of the Dark Arts " a school that allows young, talented magicians [ or sorcerers, or wizards, witches, etc. ] to be able to use the dark arts in their own creative ways in the world, whether its ruling the world itself with it or using the dark arts to counter the dark magic in this world, it's entirely up to the user. The school accepts anyone in, regardless of their values, but that is the problem. Because of the clash of good and bad values, the school, or what you could say, student population is being split into two major groups : the good, and the bad in general. The school itself knows this as well, and they have tried to keep both separate and out of each other's way. They just can't help the student's being mixed though, each wanting to take classes that they find itself with the other group. Now as the new students of the school, it's up to them to see if they could change the values or make the tensions rise so much higher that the school system itself, as well as the sides of the students will fall apart.
How it will work :
Everyone will be put in the same class. So there will be a limit to student numbers. Once I ring the bell, everyone will post an exit post. And once again, when I ring another bell, they will post and entry and start the class.

READ EVERYTHING BELOW.

Role Play Leader: Unforgiving Promises.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm
ⓤⓛⓔⓢ

A Castle was not built without rules.

1 ) Please be Respectful!

2 ) At least be semi-literate.

3 ) Keep it PG 13.

4 ) Cussing is somewhat allowed.

5 ) No Godmodding. : It means Character Controlling Someone's Character.

6 ) Three Characters per person. And Characters have to be Anime-Style.

7 ) If you have a character, please use one of the skellys below and PM it to me. Once approved, then post it here.

8 ) Have fun.

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm
S T U D E N T _ S K E L L Y

Name :

( Picture Goes Here. )

Class :

Personality :

Backstory :

Wishes :

Thoughts about their class :

Thoughts about opposite value : ( If good, think of bad, if bad, think of good. )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T E A C H E R _ S K E L L Y

Name :

( Picture Goes Here. )

Class to Teach :

Personality :

Backstory :

Wishes :

Thoughts about their class that they are Teaching :

Thoughts about opposite value : ( If good, think of bad, if bad, think of good. )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:20 pm
S O R C E R Y : Class of the Darkness.

User Image

You are a : Sorcerer, Wizard, Necromancer.

" People that are Sorcerers are people or creatures that deal with Black Magic, fit for the school of dark arts. But this Black Magic is not technically evil, it just looks evil, and most of the spells seem to be evil. It can be used by good or bad alike. "

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:24 pm
H E A L I N G : Class of Light

User Image

You are a : Healer, Protector, Cleric, Priest / Priestess.

" People that are part of the class of Light are usually put in the category of Good right away. What is not known is that it could also be used in Dark, evil purposes. They use defensive magic and have some special attacks. But mostly, they focus on healing and shield spells. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:30 pm
B L O O D : The Red Class

User Image

You are a : Sealer, Curse-witch

" People that are one with their blood have their magic derived from themselves. They use blood to activate their spells and the kind of spells that they use are usually seals and curses, spells that are permanent. Some of their spells may be temporary, but some do last forever. . and ever. "

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:40 pm
S U M M O N I N G : Class of Summoning

User Image

You are a : Summoner, Procurer, Conjurer, Acolyte

" People who are part of this class usually know a great deal about summoning spells and also are ahead of their game, most of them usually being the wisest. They can summon animals, people, and maybe, if they are strong enough, they can summon Gods or Deities to aid them. This magic can be used for good or evil. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:46 pm
N A T U R E : Class of the Elves

User Image

You are a : Greenthumb, Tamer, Dryadic

" People who are part of this class deal with life energy and nature. They are almost similar to the Healers, but instead, they can control plants, tame animals very easily and are not affected by hard labor. Most of these people are usually elves. "

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:50 pm
I L L U S I O N : Class of Tricks

User Image

You are a : Illusionist, Delusionist, Hallucinist

" People of this class deal with trickery and can easily send their victim into a limbo using an illusion. They usually use a small item like a crystal to keep their illusion in place. People here are very sly and smart, but don't have to be bad. Some can be good. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm
F O R T U N E : Class of Fate

User Image

You are a : Seer, Pyrokinetic, Telekinetic, Telepath, Empath, Oracle, Fortune-teller, Rune-master, Puzzler

" People that are part of the class don't usually enjoy to fight. Before, they were praised by the people of their skills to peer into the future and they specialize in change. Their strongest spell is actually teleporting back in time, although there is a great price in casting that spell. "

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm
S W O R D : Class of Justice

User Image

You are a : Sword Mage, Paladin, Duelist

" If you are part of this class, you must be mostly human. Their magic can only be used if they are allowed a weapon, preferably a sword, and can use some magic from the other classes, although not limited to. Most of the time, these kinds of magicians are good, although there could be a new bad one. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:07 pm
M A G I C _ O F _ T H E _ A R T S : Class of the Bards

User Image

You are a : Singer, Bard, Lutist, Flutist, Drummer, Harpist, Story-weaver, Dancer

" These people of the class are fun-loving and magical mages who use song to suppress the enemy. They are similar to illusionist, of enchanters, using their song to enchant their victim and use an illusion with their song to end them. They need an instrument to use their magic and it can be voice. "

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 pm
USERS: playing the game.
Only 10 users can participate in this RP, counting myself, for organization purposes. Here is the list.

Unforgiving Promises

YuinaHatoriForever

Send me your character to join. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 pm
NOW READY FOR : Characters.

Put characters on separate post.

For Dorms, make your own post saying : Name's Dorm

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
☮ Castle of the Dark Arts: R E C R U I T I N G ☮

Manage Your Items