[PRP] Are You Lost? [Pirata x Gregory]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 am
User Image For weeks now Gregory had felt that empty hollow feeling in his chest. He supposed the feeling came from his heart really. The stallion was restless, didn't eat as much, and was now content to roam aimlessly alone. Gregory did not know what he was feeling was heart break, for he has done his best to shove the memories out of his mind. All he had been left with was this awful empty feeling.

The sun was slowly starting to lower in the sky, turning it into a beautiful painting of colors. Gregory walked with no direction amongst the woods. Oblivious to most things around him, especially beautiful ones. His gait was almost mechanical, not thinking just moving. The stallion sighed as his stomach growled at him and he decided sluggishly whether or not to ignore it.

Gregory supposed he should eat something or he would not have the energy to keep moving later. Moving slowly he moved about the forest looking for edible plants and roots. He would prefer the sweet grass of the plains but he felt too at home among the dark of the forest. The stallion managed to find a small bush of wild berries and began to methodically munch on them

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Dusk and it's muted tones were Pirata's favorite time of day, indeed the quickly darkening forest, it's shadows weaving and grasping their way across the forest floor, was a sight to behold. She had come down from her mountain so that her spiders might hunt. She could have made one of her minions fetch them a creature to eat but once in a while the little beasts liked to do it themselves. She couldn't blame them really - the thrill of the hunt was a wondrous thing, she imagined it was only better when you could actually eat what you caught.

However because they were off hunting she was alone when she crept upon the feeding stallion. Blinked her many eyes she regarded him for a few moments before announcing her presence. "Dark skinned berries, filled with flesh and juice as red as our own. Are they sweet? Sour? Perhaps a little bit of both. Such good metaphors for life berries can be" The mare cooed at the stallion as she slunk into the clearing, weaving her way through the shadows towards him.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm
"Uhhhhh" was all Gregory could manage at first. He had never seen a mare such as this. The stories of soquili such as this flashed through his head quickly. Finally he had the mind to close his mouth and swallow the berries he had been munching on. He wasn't exactly sure what to say at this point.

"They are a little tangy" Gregory finally found the words and managed to get them out. The stallion felt very awkward in the presence of such a soquili. He was sure she had a thrilling life and had accomplished so much.
"I....uh wasn't expecting to see anyone out here." he offered the mare. Gregory thought about how berries could be a good metaphor for life....yea easily squished he thought bitterly.
"You're right, they do make a good metaphor." Gregory's bitterness seeped into his voice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:22 pm
"Tangy he says!" Pirata cooed, twisting her head to greet one of her spiders as it returned, nuzzling it gently as it drummed a couple of legs upon her muzzle before crawling up the side of her face and into her mane. "Tangy, like the flesh my spiders dine upon." She told the stallion as she crept nearer, fixing him with a multi-eyes gaze, a slight breeze whispering through the webs in her mane to make the weaving tendrils dance to a tune all their own.

"Such an angry, angry tone from who who has just dined on berries." The mare commented, slinking around him and switching her tail in his direction, however the tail seemed to dissolve into a ghostly mist before it touched him. "You should always expect to find someone, then you will never be caught unawares" The mare told him, imparting a rare bit of wisdom as she finished her circle to come back to the front of him, eyes glowing in the fading light.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 pm
The stallion watched with wide eyes as a spider made it's presence known before nestling into her mane. Gregory's mouth opened and closed as he was about to say something but decided not to. The thought that he had finally lost his mind flicked across his brain for a moment.

"I guess you're right" Gregory managed as the mare slinked and Gregory stared mesmerized.
"You have without a doubt caught me" he gave a startled laugh thinking about the spider and what she had said about them eating....flesh.

"Do you live in these woods?....uhh? ma'am?" Gregory winced at himself using the word ma'am.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:25 am
"Have I?" Pirata asked in a sickly sweet voice. "Well how delightful..I am in need of a new slave..or a minion should you prove worthy enough?" She posed the statement as a question, making it no doubt she thought him decent enough for slave potential..but minion, that was almost an offer...though it remained unclear just what the offer entailed. Blinking her glowing eyes Pirata pulled back slightly to regard him - in much the same manner that one regarded a bite of food before devouring it.

"The bitterness in your voice is lovely" She finally went on, having fallen silent as she regarded him and ignoring his question about where she lived for the time being. "Such bitterness can only come from a terrible thing, a thing to be avenged perhaps? Is there one who has done you wrong? One you would like to see suffer for it?" She tempted him "I can show you how...come tell Pirata the sordid tale" She invited.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm
The stallion could not think to do anything except stand and listen. His brain lost at the sound of her voice silky and melodic.
"Minion huh..." Gregory breathed out slowly almost like he was under a spell. Those multiple glowing eyes regarding him as some many things at once but he ignored them. Gregory was only drawn in by the sound of her confidence and the power behind her words.

"It was....a mare..."Gregory slowly forced the words out each one tasting worse as he spat them out. Shaking his head he stomped his hove on the ground with a thud.
"I don't want to talk about it" Gregory looked back at the mare, Pirata she had called herself.
"My name is Gregory by the way." He offered her, not even thinking that the dark mare would even care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 am
A sour expression seemed to flash across Pirata's face for a few moments when the stallion stamped and declared he didn't want to talk about it - how dare someone not answer what she had asked! Her spiders as though picking up on her annoyance bared their fangs and hissed at the stallion before Pirata, her face smoothing over, turned to sooth them for a few moments while she considered.

"Gregory..Gregory the Defiant perhaps" Pirata remarked as she turned back to regard the stallion thought she seemed to be speaking to her spiders more then he. "The question is, my pets, does his defiance make him worth having...or is it merely an annoyance? He is bitter and angry and such emotions can be useful if channeled correctly.." She paused, humming slightly as she looked him over. "yes my sweets I think you are right" She finally stated, replying to an answer which apparently only she could hear. "Come with me to the mountain Gregory...come with me and I will show you how to put your anger to proper use.."

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm
Gregory knew that he had displeased the dark mare. He just was not certain what he had said or done that had caused the offence. The stallion stood perfectly still as Pirata's spiders became agitated. He might be the bigger creature but he was sure he would want to tangle with any of the spiders. Gregory could do nothing but wait as mare along with her spiders seemed to be thinking.

Gregory had a better idea of what had offended Pirata as she finally spoke. He watched and listened looking between the mare and the spiders as she spoke with her enchanting voice. Then he froze mentally at the mare's offer to join her in the mountain. Gregory did not have a lot of reasons not too...and big hurtful one to convince him quickly.
"I will join you." He looked meekly at Pirata as he gave her his answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am
The stallion was so very quick to accept her offer that Pirata nearly cackled with outright joy - yes the suffering were always quick to jump on a perceived chance to escape..though she had to wonder if the stallion would be so very pleased with his answer in the long run. It mattered not she decided - as long as he served a purpose in the short term and she needed more in her regime, one cannot rule over nothing after all and with Agave running off on her she and he golden second were rather short handed.

"A wise decision..but then I did not think you a stupid stallion." Pirata cooed at the brown steed, the statement clearly meant to be a compliment of sorts. Compliments Pirata had learned were a good way to garner loyalty early on. "Come along then Defiant Gregory and we shall start you upon the proper path" She told him, turning about and flicking her ghostly tail at the steed in order to encourage him to follow.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm
As he watched the mare, Pirata she had called herself earlier, he could feel himself straighten slightly. Gregory felt ...lighter somehow. It took all his self control not to beam like an idiot as the mare seemed pleased that he had accepted her offer. Gregory had not felt this interested in something in a long time. He had just been a big ball of depressed energy, moping around the forest endlessly.

"Yes Pirata" Gregory gave a stiff nod and began to follow the mare.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 pm
Pirata set a brisk pace back towards the Mountain she called home, no doubt She-ra would raise a fuss when she found out - but even the Golden mare could not argue the fact that they needed more bodies, with Agave gone they were woefully short of hooves and if this stallion proved to be even slightly efficient then he would be a worthwhile pick-up.

In any case his terribly sad yet gullible nature made Pirata sure that he would be easy to control an manipulate - should he take to training well then perhaps he would be a decent soldier in her ranks. Once she got him back to the Mountain she would conduct a more thorough interview..figure out if he had some sort of natural talents she might take advantage of.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm
With each step the stallion took he felt himself become lighter. His heart was still broken and hurt him terribly but he had to admit it felt good to have a direction now. Pirata had said she could teach him...Gregory hoped this knowledge would be useful. Looking at the mare he had no doubts that it wouldn't be. With each step further into the mountain a slow smile crawled onto Gregory's face. He couldn't wait to get started.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games