Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp] On the Border (Biel'en and Cyrene)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm
Cyrene wasn't normally one to leave the sanctity of the forest. However, today she let herself wander farther from home than usual. She found herself at the edge of the forest looking over the fields. Farmers tended to live in those lands she knew but she had never seen much else outside of Ista territory. Everything there is out in the open...

((Sorry it took so long.))
DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 pm
_____________________________Bielen_______________

Biel'en had been in the fields the majority of the day, only a few trees to shade him from the hot noon sun which bore down like tiny fires over his fur. Hooves stomped the ground as he picked up bushel after bushel of fruit, mostly berries of different varieties. He heaved them into a cart, the road winding back through the forest was clear, so he left the cart in the path, as much to the side as he could easily do.
With a few more to go, Biel'en returned to the field to gather the last two bushels for the cart ride home...

OOC: no worries ^^.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Cyrene turned away from the edge of the trees and back down the pathway. She paused as she saw the cart of berries in the path. It hadn't been there when she had come through earlier. Had she really been staring at the fields so intently that she had not even noticed it? She walked around the cart and watched a Laegil loading a few more berries onto the cart.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon
_____________________________Biel'en_______________

His hands ached, his hooves and legs tired from the day's work, he moved slowly, loading the last two bushels before even noticing the mare.

"Oh--" he smiled a little," Didn't see you there. My cart in your way?" he asked kindly, eyes looking over the full cart to see if she had an entourage waiting for him to move.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 pm
Cyrene smiled lightly and shook her head. "No you aren't in the way, sir. I just did not see this cart when I came through earlier today. You are from the plains I take it?" She was curious about this male since her only experiences were with Ista.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 am

The last of the bunches was loaded and he sighed, nodding.

"Aye--I was here but I was in another part of the fields. Its harvest time and these need takin' to market," he spoke plainly as he went to the front of the cart to pick it up and begin his trek.

"Where are you headed miss?" he asked, his shoulders bulking with the weight of the cart now upon them.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:43 am
Cyrene nodded slowly, "I see. I have never been to the plains before. Would you mind if I went with you sir?" She was truly curious about the laegil and how they lived. She'd been in the forests her whole life. Now was as good a time as any to explore a bit.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

"I am headed to town to sell these," he spoke, patting the great cart of things and he went to the front to pick up the load.

"You can ride or follow, small thing like you won't make much difference in weight for me." He shrugged great shoulders and carried the burden along...

Biel'en began trudging through the dirt of the road, it was mostly soft until they could reach a main road and it made for very slow ride.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm
Cyrene straightened as she began walking alongside him. She didn't want to assume that the mention of her having a small frame was an insult. "I'll walk with you if you don't mind sir. My name is Cyrene. I am the knight for the Ista king, and you would be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:03 pm

The two reached town easy enough,the pebble paved streets made their hooves and the cart echo off the few walls which began to pop up about them.

"Oh--I am just a field worker, really," he looked down, a knight? And a female? he was unsure how to greet her or what kind of courtesies were for those above his station and since she was an Ista, and he an Leagil---his head hurt from trying to remember but eventually he shrugged and simply moved on.

"If you don't mind---where are you headed?"

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 am
Cyrene chuckled slightly as she looked at him. Sometimes people did get flustered when they realized a female was the night to the Ista king. "It doesn't matter to me that you are a field worker. Surely you have a name don't you?" She continued to walk with him calmly, "I'm not really headed anywhere, I'd just like to see the Laegil lands. I'm a bit curious that way."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 am

He was still unsure ether answering in his uncouth way was appropriate but seeing as she was not teacher of these things he shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Biel'en, son of Donovan," he noted lineage simply because that is how one introduced one's self to newcomers in the land. His sire name came first, followed by the mother's...since he had no positive female influence in his life though, Biel'en supposed he would leave the name there.

He was interested by females; intrigued by their ways and curves. Since he grew up in a household of men alone, he could not help but wonder at their beauty.

OOC: .

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm
Cyrene nodded, "Well it is nice to meet you Biel'en, son of Donovan. So, what's it like living here?" She smiled a bit embarrassed, "I'll be honest, it's kind of strange to see all of this open space. I guess I'm used to being surrounded by trees."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 am

Biel'en was able to suppress a bit of a chuckle as she asked her question.

"I like to think its a good thing. You can see enemies and friends from far off, and its easier to keep track of people and homes, nothing on the land itself to confuse your senses." he nodded, setting down his cart.

"I have a delivery here," he noted across the way was a general store, and he began unloading to take his wares inside.

OOC: .

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash