Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PRP] Why so angry (Vurlymakipvearox x Shika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image

Vurlymakipvearox had decided he wanted to venture from his sister and brother for a while. He still hadn't fully gotten use to calling them their new names, but in time he wouldn't even notice. He had trouble with it a little bit, but he was getting better. At least his name was easy to remember. He shook his mane as he made his way down to some water.

Lapping up some before taking a peak around. He didn't want his siblings to sneak up on him like the did at times. He didn't want to end up being pushed into the water. Who knew how deep the mud was under the placid bit of water? He didn't want to find out. Even though it matched his fur a bit, and wouldn't be noticed too much. Dried mud wasn't very comfortable on fur.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 am
User Image

Hal-shikasta was not concerned with getting mud on her fur, but then, she'd grown up with the stuff, and spent most of her days with at least her legs muddy, and usually most of the rest of her. It wasn't necessarily intentional - she didn't go rolling in the stuff unless it was really intolerably hot - but when you live in a swamp, it just sort of happened, and she wasn't fussed about washing it off. In short, she was dirty and she didn't give a s**t. Certainly not enough to find somewhere to wash off, as venturing into deep water was generally inadvisable.

It was also getting harder to find, besides. Things in the swamp had been getting gradually drier, although no real acknowledgement of it had been made. Everyone knew it was happening, but it wasn't like there was anything to be done for it.

It was inevitable, ambling about as she was, that Shika would come across someone, but it was no less annoying for it. The lioness huffed quietly and tried to pass by without geting tangled up in a conversation.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Meepfur
Vice Captain

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm
Vurlymakipvearox turned around just in time to notice the lioness. He looked at her a moment before saying anything. She looked as if she was in a hurry, though that didn't stop him. "Hello" He said to her with a smile. She looked a bit grumpy to him at first glance. He figured that she was probably just having a bad day. Everyone had bad days. He flicked his tail and moved towards her, but not too close. He was new around here, and he really didn't want to upset anyone.

"Lovely day?" He tried to start a conversation with her. It was hard to find someone to talk to. He didn't have the best social skills, but he tried. His brother had told him to try to make friends, as if it was easy to do so. He was use to just being with his brother and his sister, no one else. Vurly tried to give her a charming friendly smile, which probably ended up looking pretty stupid instead.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:22 pm
The lioness responded to the 'Hello' with nothing more than a grunt, hoping to get away with just that, but then he had to go and add that sad excuse for a question. "Not really," she grumbled, "If you're asking my opinion. What kind of a question is that, anyway?"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Meepfur
Vice Captain

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm
He was a bit shocked by her answer. Had he done something wrong? Last time he checked he hadn't. He pondered for a moment and gave a shrug. "Sorry, sometimes it's nice to get a second opinion." He said with a smile. Perhaps she was just having a horrible day. His siblings sometimes acted like that when in a bad mood.

"I'm Vurlymakipvearox," He said with a smile, trying to ease things up a bit. It was hard to make friends with someone of the more grumpy mood, but perhaps he could try to cheer her up in one way or another.

Meepfur

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff