Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey Aoi, how would you rate Shikume's boobs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hmmm
  yummmm
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
crying You seemed pretty nice in real life.
Vicky wasn't being mean...she was just being blunt o.o

She normally says whats on her mind...
crying TEll her to stop scaring me. crying She scares me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

I did o.O  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

I did o.O
Thanks my love. ILU!!!!!!!!! crying VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MOST OF ALL!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

And you weren't so needy and annoying.
It's much better for me to say more than I would do in real life since people in real life scare me. sad

And that is a problem you should probably work on... Because it's going to mess you up in the future.

Also, Shikume told me to stop... But I want you to be aware Shikume is not my keeper. I am not her perfectly trained little puppy who listens to her commands. So stop ******** telling her to tell me things because it very, very, rarely works. If you want me to do something, then tell me. Don't tell her to tell me. Grow some balls and actually do it yourself instead of hiding behind your girlfriend like a weak little b***h.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 pm
Ok then I will teatime. crying Please stop scaring me. crying Let's work on being good friends. crying Not enemies.

I have Asperger's so I know my future is already going to be f-ed up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

It's much better for me to say more than I would do in real life since people in real life scare me. sad

And that is a problem you should probably work on... Because it's going to mess you up in the future.

Also, Shikume told me to stop... But I want you to be aware Shikume is not my keeper. I am not her perfectly trained little puppy who listens to her commands. So stop ******** telling her to tell me things because it very, very, rarely works. If you want me to do something, then tell me. Don't tell her to tell me. Grow some balls and actually do it yourself instead of hiding behind your girlfriend like a weak little b***h.
First of all....don't call him a b***h...he is not one of the guys I will allow you to push around...

o.o

I wouldn't say that you are a puppy...more like a pain in the a** cat that does what she wants...  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

First of all....don't call him a b***h...he is not one of the guys I will allow you to push around...

o.o

I wouldn't say that you are a puppy...more like a pain in the a** cat that does what she wants...

Right... Sorry, I forgot. Pushing him around is your job. Oopsies. Sorry for stepping into your territory like that.

Also, saying I'm like a cat is like... one of the nicest things you've ever said to me. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Teatime is like a fluffy cat. biggrin I LOVE FLUFFIES biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:27 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

o.o

Right... Sorry, I forgot. Pushing him around is your job. Oopsies. Sorry for stepping into your territory like that.

Also, saying I'm like a cat is like... one of the nicest things you've ever said to me. emotion_kirakira
Well, I'm glad we have settled things ;3
Also we both seem to be happy now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 pm
ILU SHIKUME I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU AT CAMPING biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Ok then I will teatime. crying Please stop scaring me. crying Let's work on being good friends. crying Not enemies.

I can try... But the vast majority of the time, I'm not being mean. At least by my own standards. Like Shikume said, I'm blunt. I tell you what I think regardless of how you may react. So what I say is not meant to be taken as mean. It's meant to be taken as my opinion.

And while I'm being blunt, stop using Aspergers as an excuse. People with that can still cope. They are not crippled and unable to perform in society. They work around it and I suggest you aim to do the same. You can't go the rest of your life using an excuse for not working or not getting along with people. Especially if you have plans to be with Shikume. Because you will need to get a job and you will need to stop being so antisocial - at least up to a point. Because Shikume is a future housewife and you'll be the one bringing in the paycheck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

I can try... But the vast majority of the time, I'm not being mean. At least by my own standards. Like Shikume said, I'm blunt. I tell you what I think regardless of how you may react. So what I say is not meant to be taken as mean. It's meant to be taken as my opinion.

And while I'm being blunt, stop using Aspergers as an excuse. People with that can still cope. They are not crippled and unable to perform in society. They work around it and I suggest you aim to do the same. You can't go the rest of your life using an excuse for not working or not getting along with people. Especially if you have plans to be with Shikume. Because you will need to get a job and you will need to stop being so antisocial - at least up to a point. Because Shikume is a future housewife and you'll be the one bringing in the paycheck.
I don't know. crying I think I am going to fail at a job. crying No one will hire me. I hate dealing with people. crying I will fail the interview. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

You may not want to sleep next to her as she has the possibility of bleeding out of her v****a like a stabbed rhinoceros.

But if that's your thing... Go for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

You may not want to sleep next to her as she has the possibility of bleeding out of her v****a like a stabbed rhinoceros.

But if that's your thing... Go for it.
I don't care as long as I am with her. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

I don't know. crying I think I am going to fail at a job. crying No one will hire me. I hate dealing with people. crying I will fail the interview. crying

Well... Suck it up. If your fear is the interview, do a fake interview with someone from your family beforehand. That way you can at least get a feel for it. And with the hate of people... Face your fears and deal with it. Because there really is no other way. Maybe you'll grow used to it or even like it. But you have to at least try.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff