Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So final guess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the world is going to end?
  Yep. We are all going to die.
  Hell no. Stupid myth.
  Probably not....it is going to be like any other day.
  Maybe...but I think something interesting is going to happen instead, like aliens visiting us.
  I don't know. Wait and see what happens
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 am
Do you think the world is going to end on December 21, 2012? 5 months from now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:42 am
hmmm life's good....for the first time in years i haven't had suicidal thoughts...so probably...lol  

Drakul demon king

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Champion 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 am
Drakul demon king
hmmm life's good....for the first time in years i haven't had suicidal thoughts...so probably...lol
Probably it's going to end? O_O

I hope so so I won't have to pay back my student loans. crying I think my world is going to end in Dec 2012. Cuz my life is going to go to s**t. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Drakul demon king
Probably it's going to end? O_O

I hope so so I won't have to pay back my student loans. crying I think my world is going to end in Dec 2012. Cuz my life is going to go to s**t. crying
lol it would be my luck.......though i doubt it....No matter how big you make a calendar on a rock you're gonna run out of room.......just saying... >.>  

Drakul demon king

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Champion 300

Samantha Topple

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 am
If someone is stupid enough to start a nuclear war, then maybe. Personally that whole myth is just a prediction. We could look into outer space all we want and we may see an asteroid big enough to wipe us out, but it sounds a little unlikely to me.

Space is a lot like the opposite of my closet. Too much space and not enough stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 pm
The revolution is coming.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 pm
The thought certainly frightens me. I know I'm going to take a day with my family on the 21st, just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am
Urgh...I get the feeling it will be like any other day unless it's a day where the people act crazy and lotsa people will have sex.

Even though since it is the year 2012, it scares me. Zombies are coming. Music is sure showing that the end of the world is coming with their technoey creepy synthesizer zombie sounding songs.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff