Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Swimming? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you swim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Ok. Sorry Shikume. sad But I lived here almost all my life to. Maybe it's cuz my Grandma has a pool. biggrin I should teach you how to swim so we can go swimming together one day.
My family plans on going to the lake...so I will try to swim then...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Dannyxcores
I don't mean to brag but i'm an amphibian.

that^

and I was on the school swim team, as well as being the king of a game called jaws where you had to pull people to the surface to catch them

I could probably be swimming and not even notice that I was treading water instead of walking  

Protedgy

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Ok. Sorry Shikume. sad But I lived here almost all my life to. Maybe it's cuz my Grandma has a pool. biggrin I should teach you how to swim so we can go swimming together one day.
The lake? O.O I wanna go to a lake and swim with you. emo I thought you said we lived in a desert. Where the hell are we going to find a lake?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
The lake? O.O I wanna go to a lake and swim with you. emo I thought you said we lived in a desert. Where the hell are we going to find a lake?
elephant butte...that is where we are going....just haven't figured out when xD  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm
emo I wanna swim with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well, if we go I was going to ask you to come along ninja  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
When will it be? It's going to be really hard for me to go on vacations starting in September because I am never going to get like any days off of my job unless I've worked there for like a year. sad I am going to try to shoot for M-F to get the weekends off but never know, it may be random like I know Walmarts is random.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
When will it be? It's going to be really hard for me to go on vacations starting in September because I am never going to get like any days off of my job unless I've worked there for like a year. sad I am going to try to shoot for M-F to get the weekends off but never know, it may be random like I know Walmarts is random.
Well, it would be during a weekend xD

We are thinking about doing it in August  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:13 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

Hopefully not August 3-5. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:32 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

lol, no...not during that time xD  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

lol, no...not during that time xD
Oh okies cuz I wanna sleep in tent with you. biggrin  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items