Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
AHHHHHHH!!! I hope that hair was mine!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever happened to you?
  Many times....unfortunately
  Nope. Never.
  Once or twice.
View Results

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm
That terrible moment when you're eating something you didn't make and realize there is a hair in your mouth along with your food. You're not sure if it your own hair, that managed it's way into your mouth or if it was part of your meal to begin with.

*shudder*

This was a snippet of my life a few minutes ago. I hope that hair was mine...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:29 pm
I start choking on my food if there's a hair in it. Regardless of if it's mine or not.

I've had wood in my pizza before, from a restaurant. They gave me free (not very good) but the last piece of cake. I haven't eaten there since.

biggrin  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 pm
Wood. Pizza. Thats pretty genius. I bet the beavers would like that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm
Dannyxcores
Wood. Pizza. Thats pretty genius. I bet the beavers would like that one.

It was awful experience, I thought at first it was a toothpick, but it turned out it was probably a wood shaving from the thing for the oven.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 am
I got a piece of plastic in some pudding once. My grandma bought it from...Safeway, I think....the homemade stuff from their bakery. This was years ago.

The plastic got caught in my throat. Luckily my grandma had enough knowledge/sense to tell me to drink some water to wash it down with. I was using soda and apparently, soda does not wash down caught objects in your throat. I don't know why. Maybe it's the carbonation.

Anyway, water works great!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 am
I had that happen to me...though I knew it wasn't mine. The hair was under the cheese....It was a smothered burrito.

I got another one....bit into it and had another hair in it. I have never went back...don't plain on every eating there again...

On the bright said it wasn't the same person hair as before. The first one was think long and black. The second hair was thin and blond...so yeah, it was really gross even thinking about it now makes me gag a little.  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 pm
Shikume
I had that happen to me...though I knew it wasn't mine. The hair was under the cheese....It was a smothered burrito.

I got another one....bit into it and had another hair in it. I have never went back...don't plain on every eating there again...

On the bright said it wasn't the same person hair as before. The first one was think long and black. The second hair was thin and blond...so yeah, it was really gross even thinking about it now makes me gag a little.
Where did you get the burrito from my love? surprised

I've sometimes find hair in my food to, like at home with my parents, I sometimes find long blonde hairs in my food my parents make. I think it's my moms.

Very rarely I find hair when I go to restaurants, but sometimes I do. And like Gandalf, I always hope to assume it's mine since they are always short and dark there when I notice it on plate. I am always assuming it fell off from me since I lose hair pretty easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume

Where did you get the burrito from my love? surprised

I've sometimes find hair in my food to, like at home with my parents, I sometimes find long blonde hairs in my food my parents make. I think it's my moms.

Very rarely I find hair when I go to restaurants, but sometimes I do. And like Gandalf, I always hope to assume it's mine since they are always short and dark there when I notice it on plate. I am always assuming it fell off from me since I lose hair pretty easily.
Margo's  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:53 pm
Which is why I never eat there. They spit in your food, or so I heard like 8-10 years ago. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Which is why I never eat there. They spit in your food, or so I heard like 8-10 years ago. O.O
lol, well I ate there 2-3 years ago....  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Eww, you should eat at Si Senor. Cruces and here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm
My shop teacher in junior high once told us that one night, he and his family went to some restaurant. He ordered a burrito. When the food arrived, he looked at his and noticed that there were 2 garrgantuan cockroach antennaes sticking out from inside the burrito. They just got up and left.  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 pm
I got gold from your tank again, Shakume! biggrin