Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey Aoi! I have a question. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeah when i said question
  i lied. it should have been plural.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
NO AOI NOOO. DON'T SAY THAT. OH MY FREAKING GOD NO.

Shikume takes extreme offense to that. You can't just go comparing Shikume's homemade eggrolls with wal-mart frozen ones. Just... For the love of God, no. If you keep saying crap like that, she might not make you food anymore.
I'm not comparing them to Shikume's food. sad I'm just saying it's easier to buy them at a store than to make them. Homemade eggrolls probably taste really good but it's much easier to just buy them at the store or at a Chinese restaurant. sad That's what I would do if I lived alone, but if I lived with Shikume then she could make them. I want to try them. sad
Did I invite you over?? xD

I can't remember if I did or dreamed it sweatdrop
You asked me if I wanted to come over this Weekend or something. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
NO AOI NOOO. DON'T SAY THAT. OH MY FREAKING GOD NO.

Shikume takes extreme offense to that. You can't just go comparing Shikume's homemade eggrolls with wal-mart frozen ones. Just... For the love of God, no. If you keep saying crap like that, she might not make you food anymore.
I'm not comparing them to Shikume's food. sad I'm just saying it's easier to buy them at a store than to make them. Homemade eggrolls probably taste really good but it's much easier to just buy them at the store or at a Chinese restaurant. sad That's what I would do if I lived alone, but if I lived with Shikume then she could make them. I want to try them. sad
Did I invite you over?? xD

I can't remember if I did or dreamed it sweatdrop
You asked me if I wanted to come over this Weekend or something. sad
mmm, I meant this coming weekend right? >x>

Do you want to come over on Saturday? >.>;  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm
I hope so if I'm not going anywhere which is not likely. So I guess I can come. biggrin And tell teatime to add me. crying She's scaring me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am
emo Told you teatime is mean. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am
And you said that you could help promote the guild. So TELL ME HOW YOU COULD HELP!!!???  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff