Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
...really?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 pm
      Yes, because i think she's cute TOTALLY means I'm not asexual! *insert swear words here*
      godf*ckingjesuschristonacracker there's more than one type of attraction. scream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Could you please rename your thread so the title isn't spam? Thanks. smile  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Taeryyn
      ? What do you mean by spam?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Taeryyn

"asfdghjlk;$/619"?
I get that you're frustrated, but it's not that hard to think of a thread title.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 pm
Taeryyn
Dancehall Hysteria
Taeryyn

"asfdghjlk;$/619"?
I get that you're frustrated, but it's not that hard to think of a thread title.

it's actually the most appropriate title i thought of.
      Gotcha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 pm
So I am guessing you found someone you like? Don't worry, I am sure you will figure everything out overtime. 3nodding

Wait, are you saying that people think you aren't asexual because you find someone cute? I know there are tons of people that are asexual yet still have romantic or emotional feelings for others and still date. Many people still don't understand that sexuality and orientation can be complex has has multiple layers. There is the emotional factor, physical attraction, sexual attraction, etc....

For me, I can find tons of people good looking, no matter what their gender is, it's the sexual and emotional part I am unsure of.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm
Did you fart on your keyboard?! 0_0

And in all honesty, don't stress the labels. Be whatever you wanna be, love whoever you wanna love, fornicate however you like, but don't worry about making it fit into some neat little package for everyone else's sake.

We don't mind who or what you are, just be yourself c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm
I don't think i have ever used cute in a sexual connotation.  

Raleigh_Ronin

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
So I am guessing you found someone you like? Don't worry, I am sure you will figure everything out overtime. 3nodding

Wait, are you saying that people think you aren't asexual because you find someone cute? I know there are tons of people that are asexual yet still have romantic or emotional feelings for others and still date. Many people still don't understand that sexuality and orientation can be complex has has multiple layers. There is the emotional factor, physical attraction, sexual attraction, etc....

For me, I can find tons of people good looking, no matter what their gender is, it's the sexual and emotional part I am unsure of.
      no, i definitely don't like someone. ....okay, maybe. I'll get back to you on that.

Yes! The best part is i've told them about different types of attraction before. At least twice. It's annoying, really. :l and the person was really pretty in my opinion, so it was really annoying.

I definitely find tons of people attractive for sure. Just not sexually attractive, which is apparently really hard to wrap your head around. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

And in all honesty, don't stress the labels. Be whatever you wanna be, love whoever you wanna love, fornicate however you like, but don't worry about making it fit into some neat little package for everyone else's sake.

in all honesty, i typed something and took out all the stuff that might not be the most appropriate (aka a lot of swearing).
      ...*GLOMPS* DUDE. Can i ise that sometime?!
      Plus, it totally made me feel a bit better.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm
Karl_Krebs
I don't think i have ever used cute in a sexual connotation.
      apparently it can be used sexually, although i doubt it. My friend doesn't understand the whole attraction thing yet, although i have explained it to them before. :l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am
Dancehall Hysteria
Der Fluch des Pharao

in all honesty, i typed something and took out all the stuff that might not be the most appropriate (aka a lot of swearing).

Ahahah.

Of course you can!

I'm glad it could make you feel better c:

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Dancehall Hysteria
Der Fluch des Pharao

Ahahah.

Of course you can!

I'm glad it could make you feel better c:
      thanks! ^^

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out