Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Darn you, FUNimation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime
  troubles
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm
I can get episodes 1-20 something of Chobits from their youtube account (I went for subs, I generally dislike dubs)

But of course Hetalia isn't up for download. And the video watcher they have on their site is set up where I can't even download them with firefox's download helper.

So. Effin. Lame.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 am
The tyrants. biggrin

I wonder if they are going to get Sailor Moon again since I hope that gets redubbed.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am
Sorry for your troubles. And why would Sailor Moon need to be redubbed? Its okay the way it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm
Dannyxcores
Sorry for your troubles. And why would Sailor Moon need to be redubbed? Its okay the way it is.
Because the first two seasons are edited. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:21 pm
I would rather just watch subbed anything. If they do come out with Sailor Moon anytime soon, I'd like them to keep up with the whole dub & sub thing they have going on. They feature both.

Also, I've been collecting Sailor Moon. I think it's Kodansha comics that is releasing the title now? I'm up to five. And I have both Sailor V novels. So happy, childhood returning in 3... 2... 1...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm
fourk
I would rather just watch subbed anything. If they do come out with Sailor Moon anytime soon, I'd like them to keep up with the whole dub & sub thing they have going on. They feature both.

Also, I've been collecting Sailor Moon. I think it's Kodansha comics that is releasing the title now? I'm up to five. And I have both Sailor V novels. So happy, childhood returning in 3... 2... 1...
My brother is buying them all to. He has both Sailor V novels, and I think up to vol. 4.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
fourk

My brother is buying them all to. He has both Sailor V novels, and I think up to vol. 4.

For some reason, my local Wal-Mart is actually getting these in stock. Otherwise I would have to go to the bookstore. And it's great, because Wal-Mart has a discount on them. So I've actually been buying either the day of or the day after their release. It's nice to rebuild my collection- the last copies that came out had terrible binding, if you could even call it that. They all fell apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am
Walmart? sad Only place we ever see the manga is on Amazon and they are like 5 bucks. And correction my brother has up to vol. 5 so he is up to date.

Never heard of Walmart getting manga. Never see them there. Only Hastings and Barnes and Noble, but they don't have Sailor Moon manga.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Walmart? sad Only place we ever see the manga is on Amazon and they are like 5 bucks. And correction my brother has up to vol. 5 so he is up to date.

Never heard of Walmart getting manga. Never see them there. Only Hastings and Barnes and Noble, but they don't have Sailor Moon manga.

Our Wal-Mart has 50-something through 50-something of Naruto, and Sailor Moon. I was really shocked when I saw them there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:37 pm
I love Sailor Moon!!! heart I need to go buy the volumes, but I need to wait for when I get paid again. xD;  

GranasGirl

Magical Senshi

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am
I don't see a single manga at Walmart here, they don't really have much of a book selection.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games