User Image

Q Are these pets RP required?
A In the short sense, no, they are not. There are, however, perks to RPing.

Q Can we breed them?
A Yes. But there is an RP requirement before you're able to do so. There MUST be some kind of interaction between the two pets (see breeding post for more information).

Q Do you guys do pet trades?
A Yes. Though they're just like custom slots, we're not always open for them.

Q Can I bribe you?
A Sure. If we don't have custom slots open or an event going on, then feel free to try and bribe a colorist. Bribes must be above normal custom prices. You must PM the mule with a custom form and your bribe. Bribing someone does not mean you will automatically receive a slot for a custom. It is ultimately up to the artist on whether to accept or not.

Q If I beg really hard, can I have one for free?
A Absolutely not. Begging is very rude and very frowned upon in this shop. We will have events, in the future, where there will be pets available for free. So keep your eye out if you're not wanting to pay for a pet.

Q Do you accept RL payment for a Kyresue?
A As of right now, no. This may change in the future though, so keep an eye out.

Q If my pet becomes evil (converts to Ferren's side) can I turn him/her good again?
A Sorry, but no. When your pet goes over to the evil side, their mask breaks. Which means the magic contained within dissipates, causing Ferren's influence over the Kyresue to be even stronger.

Q
A

If you have any questions and you can not find answers to them in the FAQ then feel free to ask them in this thread.
Any and all questions are welcomed and will be added to this list as they are asked. [: