Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)
ROPs 7th YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONTEST! [OVER, WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you support the guild?
Hellz yeah. I love it.
58%
 58%  [ 25 ]
Maybe...
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Not really
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
hellz no. It sucks.
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 43

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm
THANK YOU ALL PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE ALSO TOOK PART IN THE CONTEST AND HAVE THEREFORE HELPED MAKE THIS CONTEST A SUCCESS!!!!!! YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE 5000 GOLD FOR YOUR WONDERFUL EFFORTS AT HELPING TO BECOME A PART OF THIS CONTEST AND WE ALL HOPE WE CONTINUE TO HEAR FROM YOU TO HELP MAKE THIS GUILD A SUCCESS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

*NOTE: You will all receive your prize really soon. There were a lot of participants, so if you haven't received your participation prize yet within the next few days, please let me (Aoi) know.

Also, you have to be part of the guild to receive your prize, if you are no longer part of the guild then you WILL NOT receive a prize.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 am
God I hope these randon ppl have trading passes... sad Or else I can't give them the 5k.

NOTICE: GET A TRADING PASS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE!!!!!!! NO TRADING PASS THEN NO 5000 GOLD PRIZE!!!

Participants who do not have trading pass/or problems with trading pass:

Aron_the_stalker  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:24 am
Will you give a due date?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 am
Dannyxcores
Will you give a due date?
No, I'll get to it when I get to it. The winners of course get theirs right away.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
No, I'll get to it when I get to it. The winners of course get theirs right away.
You're up late. And its alright I don't want my prize, I didn't know I'd receive one. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:42 am
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
You're up late. And its alright I don't want my prize, I didn't know I'd receive one. O_o
You sure you don't want it? sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
You sure you don't want it? sad
I'm sure, I'll decline. Ask if you need another contribution.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 am
Time to give more participation prizes.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 am
Ok. All prizes have been given out as far as I know. If I for some reason forgot you then please let me know in a PM and I will go double look but I'm sure I got everyone. THank yoU!!!!!!!!!!  
Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games