Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Checking In

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nice to see you
  hug
  shrug
  thug
View Results

my name is klyde

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm
Aoi wants to know what I could possibly be doing. Figured I'd drop by and give y'all a little Candee Newsletter.

Things I'm doing:
1. starting work full-time on Tuesday
2. writing a whole ton-- I've done a few readings, I'm performing a story tomorrow night, I'm getting a children's book I wrote illustrated, and I've started a blog where I review my local parks (http://www.northshoreparks.blogspot.com)
3. having campfires regularly. I like fire.
4. got a boy
5. miscellaneous real-life friends and random stunts
6. going out sailing at least once a week
7. I just finished volunteering full time at an elementary school
8. I'm joining a band for some reason

It takes time. A lot of time. I still love you guys, though. Don't miss me too hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 am
Well Shikume is working a full time job at a daycare, has me as a boyfriend, I'm sure spends time with her family and friends all the time in real life, and probably much more and she can find time to come on Gaia. Not to mention she wakes up at 6am everyday. O.O

Candee, your crazy. O.O Although I feel like my life is going to ******** go downhill to since I have no idea what the hell I am going to do with my life. I am going to probably fail at a job. crying

And you joining a band? What kind of music do they do? Do they plan to be popular? Oh god. gonk Don't turn into Carly Rae Jepsen. O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:40 am
Guess that means no more story time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Dannyxcores
Guess that means no more story time.
emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

my name is klyde

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:55 am
I forgot about story time! I should do story time!

Yeah, Aoi... I work full time, spend time with family and friends, and have a boyfriend that exists outside of this guild. Plus I'm trying to launch a writing career. Trust me, that takes a lot of ******** time. I'm never home and conscious for more than an hour at a time. I know Shikume works hard, but I have at least an equally full life that is entirely separate to this guild.

Also, because of where I live, I spend around 4 hours on busses every day. That really cuts a hole in your day. ******** my life.

And that band... is the dumbest thing ever. I got asked to join by a guy who I think might have schizophrenia. But that's the type of useless s**t I'm wasting my time with these days instead of gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 am
my name is klyde
I forgot about story time! I should do story time!

Yeah, Aoi... I work full time, spend time with family and friends, and have a boyfriend that exists outside of this guild. Plus I'm trying to launch a writing career. Trust me, that takes a lot of ******** time. I'm never home and conscious for more than an hour at a time. I know Shikume works hard, but I have at least an equally full life that is entirely separate to this guild.

Also, because of where I live, I spend around 4 hours on busses every day. That really cuts a hole in your day. ******** my life.

And that band... is the dumbest thing ever. I got asked to join by a guy who I think might have schizophrenia. But that's the type of useless s**t I'm wasting my time with these days instead of gaia.
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU WONDERFUL FRIEND crying I hope all that writing and stuff you do hasn't made you see weirdly yet.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff