Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the song?
  Eww it sucks
  Not really
  Maybe...
  Hellz yeah. :D
View Results

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I hope not as slow as that one anime me and Blaine watched where they've been together for like over a year and a half or something and the closest they got to was just a kiss. sad

Then I suggest you get to it and make a move. Or else you will be going on a year and a half with only a kiss. Which would be said. TAKE HER LIKE A MAN.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 pm
The b word is very strong. sad I'd never call Shikume that or anything bad. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
I hope not as slow as that one anime me and Blaine watched where they've been together for like over a year and a half or something and the closest they got to was just a kiss. sad

Then I suggest you get to it and make a move. Or else you will be going on a year and a half with only a kiss. Which would be said. TAKE HER LIKE A MAN.
But I don't know... emo I'm scared to move in too quickly, she may slap me or something. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
The b word is very strong. sad I'd never call Shikume that or anything bad. crying
In all fairness I called vicky that...it's term of endearment  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
But you guys are just playing around in stuff. If i randomly called you that and I was playing around you'd probably refuse to talk to me and like ban me from the guild or something and ignore me. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

But I don't know... emo I'm scared to move in too quickly, she may slap me or something. crying

She won't. So stop being weak and make a move. She'd probably like it if you pushed her down and had your way with her... Just saying... She likes to have her man in control and making the moves.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
But you guys are just playing around in stuff. If i randomly called you that and I was playing around you'd probably refuse to talk to me and like ban me from the guild or something and ignore me. crying

It's magic, not understandable, girl code that you call your dearest friends horrible names. I don't even know why. If you did that... Well, you're her boyfriend so that would be messed up. Never do that. It would make you an a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm
crying I don't want to make shikume mad. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:00 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
crying I don't want to make shikume mad. sad

You won't. And if you do end up making her mad, then stop. It's not as if she'll dump you because you made her angry by making a move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm
I will only move if she wants me to. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:51 pm
Trust me, she wants you to. Gather up whatever courage you have and make a move next time she invites you over. Seriously, trust me. I totally got this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm
redface  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out