Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm
Haruo woke with the sun. He hadn't slept all that long anyway. The sunshine in the mountains was a lot brighter than in the fields. He moved himself to the window to look out at the breathtaking view before him. The mountains were very lovely with the trees framing the skyline. He turned when he heard the footsteps coming down the stairs. He smiled as he saw Lillium his form framed by sunlight, "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 am
Lillum was all but surprised to see him as she flitted down for breakfast. There were cinnamon buns and nuts with berries and dried fruit in bowls for the taking.

"I slept well enough," she finally spoke, wings stretching, aching from lack of flight. The entire day yesterday she had been walking but her wings ached for movement and use.

"take what you would like for breakfast then," she told him, eyes on the door the whole time. She just knew her father would walk in on them any second... her paranoia had got the better fo her, nerves finally calming as she sighed and munched on a cinnamon bun.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 pm
Haruo smiled and nodded as he sat down plucking a piece of dried fruit from the bowl to eat. "I'm glad that you slept well Lillium." He ate slowly to allow both of them time to wake completely.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 pm
Lillum smiled at him, munching the last of the bun,grabbing her milk and drinking it all down while waiting for him to finish.
"Me too," she smiled, sighing, letting her shoulders and wings relax finally.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 am
Haruo finished his meal and stretched as he stood. "Did you want to head out to the shrine now, or was their something else you wished to do before hand?" He was truly happy to see Lillium finally at ease.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am
Lillum She let her shoulders fall. The morning sun was becoming brighter and she knew if they did not leave soon they would get caught in the hot afternoon blaze.

"We better get moving," she spoke calmly, letting her hands lead the way as they swayed to the door. She exited and stretched, her wings ached from lack of use.

...She pondered if she really could cary him to the mountain temple?...

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Haruo paused and watched Lillium for a moment. "Would you like to fly around for a while? I could follow you if you were to stay within sight."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 am
Lillum was eager to take him up on the offer, but that would mean a rather quiet walk for him...then again they were headed to a temple, perhaps some quiet contemplation was not such a bad thing!

"Thanks--I really did not want to ask but my wings have been aching to fly." with a great gust and a quick bolt to a hillside she was in the air, flying as low as possible and circling like a buzzard on the winds above him.

"follow me," she yelled down, heading off into the woods, but looking back every few second to make sure he could see her.

Kyriana Razian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:02 am
Haruo smiled at her lightly. "I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable because of me." He watched as she took off into flight and grinned as he began to follow her as she flew ahead. As he walked he began to think on what he could possibly pray for. After a while he realized how lonely he had been in his life. He shut his eyes, maybe he should pray to find someone to spend his life with. He wanted a good mearh to spend his life with. When he looked back up to see Lillium he took the necessary turn to continue on his way to the temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm
Lillum was able to rely on the wind to keep her afloat as they finished the final trek to the top near the temple. They had been walking (and flying) for some hours and it was about noon and lunchtime as Lillum flitted down to the stream running alongside the temple.

"Did you follow alright?" she asked, finally able to completely relax, being at her childhood play-place and with a friend.

"Sorry it took so long though--wish we could have talked more," she spoke up, her voice refreshed and peppy again.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 pm
"I kept up well enough, Lillium, and it gave me time to think about what to ask the Goddess for. Did you enjoy your flight?" Even though he had asked he could tell that she was in a much better mood. When Lillium smiled it increased the beauty she already possessed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:35 am
Lillum was able to sigh with it her tense shoulders relaxed and she stretched.

"Yes, it was a good day for flying," she spoke calmly, looking at the small stairs to the temple.

"No need to tell me what you're asking for." she grinned playfully.

"Besides--I know what I ask for. I have asked the same thing for weeks." she nodded, climbing the stairs, remembering the trek taking far longer than this when she was young.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:49 am
Haruo smiled and followed her up the staircase. He was grateful for the odd jobs he did in the fields that kept him in shape. It would be embarrassing for him to have to take a break in front of Lillium. "Oh I think my request, just as yours, is between Le'anna and myself." He winked at her as they finally reached the shrine he looked around to admire the architecture.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm
Lillum took to the temple like it was her own, and to a degree it was--she would inherit the shrine when her father retired and look after it and the lodge. She contemplated how sure she was of this future and nodded.

"To the prayer altar then?" she gestured him to follow, the entry was a great arch, a large half-crumbled way which was damaged in the wars when the great continent divided its peoples ages ago in the Dark Era.

Lillum bowed her head as she passed under it and approached the altar, her hands at her sides she took a bow and lit a small stick of incense, placing it in a long box where previously burnt sticks lay.

For a long while she was silent and did not speak until she was again outside the sunlit temple.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Haruo followed in silence and knelt at the alter to pray. He was lonely and was ready to settle down. He asked for Le'anna to guide him as he searched for the right mare. He took and stepped out of the temple smiling over at Lillium. "Should we head back or would you like to delay going back to the lodge?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff