Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
E3 Live!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halo 4!
  I can't wait! X3
View Results

Semok the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:33 am
So yeah, I know there's some gamers in this guild, so I have to say somethin' about E3. At the moment, I am planted in front of my Xbox and watchin' E3 live on my brother's HD projector.

My brother has work today, so he is super pissed, which makes the experience so much more enjoyable. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 am
emo What's wrong with the Semok account? I miss the fox. crying

I only like console games and like old games from like the 90s and early 2000s on Playstation and ps2 in stuff like Final Fantasy.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm
I've always wanted to go to one. I don't see why I haven't, I'm like not that far.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 pm
The new Wii controll looks so... I dont know. I cant tell if I like it or hate it...  

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm
OMG Kaitlin
The new Wii controll looks so... I dont know. I cant tell if I like it or hate it...
I think I am just going to stay away from that console. O.O I already don't like Wii games where you are forced to use the wii mote sensing thing. I prefer using the controller buttons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
OMG Kaitlin
I think I am just going to stay away from that console. O.O I already don't like Wii games where you are forced to use the wii mote sensing thing. I prefer using the controller buttons.
you can use a controller in a lot of the wii games.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
OMG Kaitlin
you can use a controller in a lot of the wii games.
Not in all of them. sad Many they force you to use the wii mote and the nun chuk combined in stuff.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games