Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[PRP BENT] Snakes on a plane!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 am

who Hack and BB

what Hack is off to the airport to regain control over a rogue plane being remote controlled by a bunch of meanie poos. GUESS WHO'S ON THE PLANE TOO...

sidenote there aren't any snakes involved but the title is catchy right right

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:16 am

===

All suited up and trademark goggles firmly over his-- her eyes, Hack pushed her way through the crowds in the airport. No one paid her any attention, they were too busy chattering in hushed tones about the very incident that had brought Hack down here in the first place.

"Are they terrorists or something?"

"Who knows? I heard they took over the plane remotely... must be some high tech thing."

"Why aren't the airport guys doing anything? There's a plane full of people going to die!"

"Someone please! My son is on that plane! Please, can anyone tell me what is going on?!"

Hack wrenched herself away from the woman who was pleading with a security guard and getting nothing but gentle denials and unconvincing reassurances that everything was under control. She slipped past the crowds towards an exit with a palm reader on it. In two seconds flat, the security device gave her access and she made her way in.

The long and winding corridors eventually brought her to the control tower. Chaos reigned as officers and uniformed men marched around, yelling orders and frantically tapping at their screens. Hack surreptitiously slid towards an important looking computer thinger near the front where she would be able to get a clear look at the skies outside while maintaining contact with a machine and staying hidden from the rest of the personnel. She would've hacked into their system from home, but she preferred to be on-site for this one, just in case... She never imagined she would say this, but thank heavens being a woman meant that no one would even associate her with the male Hack. In the event she got caught, she'd at least be able to lie through her teeth.

Pulling off one glove, she placed one hand on the machine and began her task of tracing the attack. It seemed this particular console was meant for communicating with any airborne planes, perfect if she needed to talk to the pilot of flight... AK147. Right, now to track who was remotely controlling this plane and stop them cold...

===

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 am
‘Everyone would be mad knowing that their gender flipped suddenly. No one would be ready. No one. But if someone do, there's something wrong with that person. Right? ...right.’
Zone’s guilt recited an internal monologue (in a male voice of course), as she lay her back on the cold floor with eyes wide open staring blankly at the ceiling, topless. She tore her shirt accidentally from seeing the ‘added’ surprise.

“GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!” she shrieked, abruptly sat up and clutched her hair from the frustration. “Uuuugh!” the sound of her new voice irritates her specially. Apparently, her whole room paid the price for the unexpected event. Her mutant dog whimpered and hid somewhere among the rubble. Did the pup swap genders too? BB doesn’t care.

No solid idea comes to her mind, so she dropped back down on the floor with arms spread wide. “This is definitely a dream,” she said in a sigh. Her now slender fingers brushed a partly crumpled brown envelope. Files about a certain person named ‘Juris Levist’ from Sewit sent by an informant. Normally it won’t interest Zone to check up on people not on any mission. But this time she has all the reason to investigate on him. She looked at his photo. This Juris guy just looks like him, a perfect copy. Her former male self obviously. Except for the unhealthy grayish skin she’s sporting. His name sends a deep pang, but she brushed it off. She sat up and began to read the files again. “hm, to Sewit or not...” she murmured. “But I have things to settle, mainly ‘THIS!’” she remembered that she’s indecently naked and blushed when she saw herself at the cracked mirror and hurriedly went to get a shirt on. “W-wait,” she went back to the mirror and examined herself, “...I can use this,” she said. It’ll be the perfect disguise if she could pull this off.

“This--this irritating weight...Ugh, how can women handle this everyday,” she said, and doesn’t want to touch anywhere near her chest. She grabbed a few bandage rolls, took her shirt off and started to wrap herself up.

“A short trip to Sewit then,” she said admiring her work, she didn’t do a good job, but it’ll do she thought.

~~~

Zone talked to a few people she knew from her past gang life. A little bit of threat here and there, and after a few hours she got her new fake passport plus a plane ticket to Sewit. One downside of being a girl, no one respects you, and these 'fixers' who'll pass as thugs, stare at her three body sections that pissed her off. The face, the boobs and the butt. Those ogling eyes now have dark bloody circles surrounding it, with broken nose and broken ribs to the lucky ones.

Finally she got to her seat inside the plane. After a few minutes she sank to her chair and fell asleep. It was a long day.
By the time she opened her eyes, the passengers were in a state of panic. Guns pointed at them.

“Tsk, what a day...” She remained silent for a while, and did what the armed men asked. All of them had their hands behind their heads. Doing something now might harm the passengers, to all of them. Getting mad won’t do well in this situation. ‘Have to know what exactly is happening first,’ she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am

===

After some complicated fiddling, Hack found a way to receive sound in addition to making himself heard, score one for the man-- or lady, rather. Muffled voices filtered into her mind's eye, incoherent, but threatening all the same, peppered with quiet pleas and whimpers from the passengers. Screw it, she needed to take control of the plane, stat.

Scrunching up her face in concentration, Hack began her task of tracing the remote that was stopping the plane from landing safely. Bits and bytes whizzed by like pixels gone wild, and when she finally traced the controller's origins, she nearly did a victory jump that would most certainly have given her away. SCORE FOR THE LADY.

Wrenching the controls of the plane from the invisible grip that'd been flying it towards some building in the horizon, Hack began to prep the plane for a landing. She silently hoped nothing funky was going up on in the interior. Or at the very least, hopefully the pilot hadn't gone and died yet. The last thing she wanted was a skirmish while everyone was still trapped in the air with no way of escaping.

There was some vague yelling now... some surprise... and then genuine shock and anger, squabbling. Welp, those terrorists were gonna find out sooner or later anyway. The personnel in the control tower were starting to chatter like a million bats from the caves in Borneo at the sight of the landing plane. Hack tuned them all out, she needed to concentrate to get this landing right, it was her first time flying a plane after all...

Then she heard gunshots and rifles opening fire in the plane. The sound jolted her and the aircraft bounced like a ball in the air, falling a few feet before Hack remembered to take control again. Then... was that punching? Yelling??? Hack scowled in annoyance. Cripes this was NOT GOOD... what the hell was going on up there? Don't aggravate the frelling terrorists man, whoever was doing that.

===

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm
Crantel Airport, lobby

Somewhere among the crowd mostly silenced with fear, eyes glued on the screen, watching the plane being televised, a woman in a wheelchair with two big men all dressed in black surrounding her was busy working on something else.

“Remember, if this fails I’ll kill you and your girlfriend.” The biggest one of the two men in black pointed a sharp knife at the back of her neck, sliding it down making her skin feel the cold steel.

“She’s…not my girlfriend, and don’t underestimate me. I’m lead developer of Project S.I.R.E.N,” she said not looking up from her laptop continuously typing in lightning speed. She pushed her glasses up. It keeps on sliding down every minute, a habit when she’s under stress.

“Whatever lady, just get it over with.” The shorter stout man replied, while spreading mustard on his footlong burger.

“Look it’s near that building now, just a few seconds left. Our mission will be over soon.” He closed his eyes, gestured the sign of the cross with his free hand and murmured a prayer, “…let our brothers find their way back home.”

Inside the plane, Flight AK147

“You may put your hands back down now,” A man with a sun mask spread his arms wide and continued talking, “Today is a glorious day my friends.”
“What the hell is that creep talking about,” BB murmured to herself, she looked at her left and saw the guy shaking and muttering, “I don’t wanna die,” over and over again.

“We are so blessed, blessed to be chosen as sacrifices for the good of this world. Soon this plane will crash towards that building. The very symbol of man’s will against god! And if we don’t make peace with god, the world will end!” He signalled to a person beside him. The other person also wears a sun mask and was holding a gun, he stepped back and walked to the cockpit. “Today, we are the chosen people to fulfil a prophecy, and we can finally come home to our father.”

Then everyone with the sun masks made the sign of the cross and said, “Let our brothers find their way back home.”

“They are…freaking nuts…hm, one, two, three…” BB looked around and counted the men who wore sun masks.

“These guns, my brothers are holding,” he pointed his open palm to one near him, “You don’t need to fear them, we,” he took one and hold it with both hands, “…actually WE hated using such weapons. But to keep things under control, for peace, shall we say, we need to use them. All we ask is for your full cooperation. And we can all go home together without pain.”

‘…five? Six if I include the guy who went in. This won’t be hard, the problem are those guns,’ BB thought to herself. “Hey,” she whispered to her seatmate, “They are so few of them don’t you think?”

“F-few men with guns that could kill us,”

“I bet if--”

“Don’t! I know what you’re trying to say little girl--”

“LITTLE GIRL! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!” she pulled him by his collar, stood up and pulled him high enough that his feet were off the ground. Even if she’s a girl now, her super strength is still the same…and still, stupidly, easily agitated. ‘…so much for planning…’ she thought, now that all the hijackers present pointed their guns at her.

“Miss, I was just saying how cooperation is very important. Put him down now, before someone gets hurt.”

BB could hear surprised gasps and comments about her strength. She doesn’t want to involve civilians but… “Look, everyone, we heavily outnumber them. They are just five men with guns! Stand up, and fight with me!” …there’s strength in numbers.

Then, the man who went in the cockpit came out as soon as BB finished talking, “Don! We have a problem! The plane shifted, we missed the building.”
“That’s impossible! She has full control of the plane! What--” his speech was cut off when BB threw the guy she was holding towards the hijacker. Then she heard a scuffle and managed to disarm one of the hijackers, the masked man was lying on the floor, unconscious. One of them tries to shoot the passenger but BB somehow managed to get to him first and he missed killing off the courageous passenger. More passengers stood up, while others panicked and started shouting and hiding. Their leader got up and started shooting his rifle aimlessly to the people who decided to fight back.
One of them aimed at BB’s head from her back, “Don’t move or I’ll blow your brains out,” but the plane dropped suddenly that they all loss their balance. BB somehow managed to fell back towards him, when the plane righted itself, she found herself on top of the guy. She snatched the gun away from him and hit his head with it.

“hah…now where’re the others,” she looked back, looks like the passengers were taking care of the leader beating him to a bloody pulp. She saw a kid in the corner clutching his side, he was bleeding.

“Kid, hang on there!” She removed her jacket, scrunched it up and pushed it over his wound, “you’ll be alright, don’t you worry!”

“I’m scared,” he cried.

“I’ll help you with that miss,” a stewardess went to her side, “I saw them run back to the cockpit.”

“Are pilots still alive, what about the other stewardess?”

“They are all inside, I-I was serving food, I don’t know what happened”

“I’ll do something about it.”

“Why are you risking your life, you’re just-”

“It’s my job ma’am, and stop calling me miss.”

The stewardess applied first aid to the boy, and BB got up and went to the tied up leader. She pulled him by the collar. “You’re coming with me.”
They walked towards the cockpit’s closed door with BB dragging him around, she knocked on the door and shouted, “We got your two morons out here! Why don’t we talk about this stupidity you guys did, huh! What do you guys say?”

Through broken teeth, and puffy lips, the hijacker’s leader spoke up, “it’s worthless, we came here to die. They are probably, all dead.”

BB quickly kicked the door open and found them lying around. The pilots, the stewardess, and the hijackers who ran away were all dead. And on the dashboard a bomb was fixed and ticking. She heard a loud scream, a passenger followed her.

“Don’t come in here!” She immediately went back and told someone to prevent people from coming over. “They don’t need to see this…This is horrible.” She told herself. Maybe it’s her being a girl now that she feels she wants to cry seeing the dead bodies in front of her, but she bottled it up, mustered her energy and got tried to work the radio up. She tried to contact someone, anyone to tell her what to do about this. The bomb in front of her looks menacing, she’s on her wits end.

“Hello! This is flight AK147, we have men down, and a kid needs medical attention immediately. Plus there's a bomb! I repeat-”

The plane avoided the building, and they hear shouts of joy from the people around.

‘Oh no…’ she stopped typing. The plane she was recently controlling to crash the building was now out of her hands.

“I-I lost control.” She tried typing commands in but the program’s rejecting her. Something’s stopping her from gaining control of the plane again.

“What!” the man spit a bite of his burger.

“What did you say?” the man pulled her hair back, making her lookup.

“Somebody--something has taken control of the plane, someone cut me off.” She pleaded, “don’t kill her, please. Just kill me instead.” she can feel the sharp knife poking the back of her neck, tears swelled out.

“What do we do now Toro? Should we kill her?” the stout man said.

“Hm, somebody, what makes you say that?” He pulled her hair tighter.

“I-I can still access it, but every time I try to do something it throws me off course. It’s not my program, I know it!”

“Then fix it.” He said then licked his fingers.

“I have to remove manually whatever’s preventing my program from doing its work.”

“Very well then.” The big man finally let her hair go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:57 am

===

Hack gritted her teeth as the plane plummeted and rose like a toy being tossed around in storm. The noise in the plane was already annoying as hell, but now there was something constantly hacking at her firewalls. Presumably whoever hijacked the plane wanted back in; the signature was familiar. It was taking all of Hack's concentration to keep her position, attacking on one front while defending her turf, but for now the hacker was just background noise... it was almost like they weren't trying that hard?

But back to piloting. Stay cool Hack, you're in control.

The plane leveled slowly, eventually, and they were back on track towards the airport. Cheers broke out from the control tower where the staff had been nervously watching the plane tumble, and the technopath grinned. Positive encouragement was always helpful.

Not two seconds later, the cheers evaporated just as quickly as they'd begun and turned almost immediately to full-scale... panic? No, more like a steady emergency procedure being activated.

Then she heard it, the communique that had sent the control tower in a frenzy. Delayed, but loud and clear.

“Hello! This is flight AK147, we have men down, and a kid needs medical attention immediately.”

Hack tuned out, spirits falling a little. Brilliant. Casualties. Well at least there weren't any deaths... right?

Some moments passed without a dip in the frenetic activity, and Hack frowned. For some reason, control wasn't replying to the SOS? Was something fried? She attempted to trace the problem, and ran into a firewall--

-- that was set up by the very same signature. Hack swore verbally before she could stop herself. Criminals these days certainly didn't need powers to be just as devastating as super-powered villains.

"... bomb! I repeat--"

Devastating AND annoying as bloody hell! But if control couldn't respond to the plane, then...

Hack cleared her throat nervously and opened up a channel to speak to... whoever was in the cockpit. Priority had been to land the plane safely, but with the bomb that changes things... a little. If there wasn't enough time to land the plane and defuse the bomb, then something had to be done about the bomb while the plane was airborne. The terrorists were already going to have a field day with the press all over this one. Allowing the bomb to go off would just be another blow and like hell Hack was going to let that happen.

And the voice from the plane, sounded like a tough and grouchy lady? These airlines should really consider retiring their older batch of stewardesses.

"Ahem, ma'am?" she started hesitantly. How the heck do those people in control speak?

"This is uh, Travis, from um, control."

Great, real smooth delivery Hack.

"How much longer before the bomb goes off?"

She chewed her lip, and prayed terrorists were generous with time. Villains liked time to monologue after all, right?

===

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Megapolis [RP]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out