Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
New ring? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
SEe? YOU TOUCH HER BOOBS? That is also what makes me irritated.

And I trust my girlfriend. I feel we all need to meet and sort things out in real life.

Hey, wait just a minute there. She touches my boobs a lot more than I touch her's. You got a boob fanatic on your hands with her. But good luck getting her to change that attitude. Would it make you feel better if she touched you like she touches me?

And if you want to meet up and sort stuff out, I encourage this. Because it would be hilarious.
I feel I should meet you and Shikume in her house. Meaning when I go over you should be there to.
emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I'm supposed to sleep with Shikume. crying

But yeah, I feel I need to meet with Teatime to since obviously I have to meet her and Shikume's family eventually if I want to be with her (Shikume). She (teatime) needs to see what kind of person I am in real life and how I act in stuff.

If it helps any, it's not really that nice. She snores a lot and her dogs are always in the way when I go for a feel.

And actually, that is a good idea because Shikume has said before that she wants everyone's opinion with the guy she's dating. So... You really should just meet the whole family. Perhaps the fourth of July?! Her family is having a BBQ.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm
Shikume
emotion_donotwant
why not? She's your friend so I have to meet her to so she can see how I am in real life and to see how she is in real life. sad And we also need to clear misunderstandings about what happens on Gaia. I need to know her. She can't just leave when I go over there and I will never see her. What's wrong with meeting your best friend? I have questions for her that i need answers to and I would rather she say it in real life to me rather than Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm
SHIKUME SNORES? NO WAY!!!! I thought she said she doesn't. crying SHIKUME? crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
SHIKUME SNORES? NO WAY!!!! I thought she said she doesn't. crying SHIKUME? crying
It's news to me ;D

Go figure o=

I guess it just started when I got my tongue Pierced... neutral neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:48 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
emotion_donotwant
why not? She's your friend so I have to meet her to so she can see how I am in real life and to see how she is in real life. sad And we also need to clear misunderstandings about what happens on Gaia. I need to know her. She can't just leave when I go over there and I will never see her. What's wrong with meeting your best friend? I have questions for her that i need answers to and I would rather she say it in real life to me rather than Gaia.

You could always PM me if you have questions... Unless you really feel they are more 'in person' sort of questions. I swear I'll even keep the sarcasm and jokes out of my responses if you wanted.

And I like this. I totally think we should all meet up. And Shikume's sister should be there, too. Because she's important and a big part of her life. We'll keep her on a leash, I swear.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 pm
Oh god scary. crying ALl at Shikume's house?

And I may come to the BBQ on 4th of July, I never really do much since I don't like all the creepy ppl my parents invite so I try to avoid them. So I should avoid them this year and go to Shikume's house and meet her family like she met mine on New Years Eve.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Oh god scary. crying ALl at Shikume's house?

And I may come to the BBQ on 4th of July, I never really do much since I don't like all the creepy ppl my parents invite so I try to avoid them. So I should avoid them this year and go to Shikume's house and meet her family like she met mine on New Years Eve.

It's at her parent's house. Not Shikume's house. And there will probably be a lot of people. But you should totally come. Because you really ought to meet her family.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm
Yeah I should. I'm sure I will do fine as long as Shikume is with me. redface I am a little shy and anti-social. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yeah I should. I'm sure I will do fine as long as Shikume is with me. redface I am a little shy and anti-social. sad
That's okay o=  

Shikume
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm
Teatime, when you meet Aoi, let us all know how it goes. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm
cool4
Teatime, when you meet Aoi, let us all know how it goes. biggrin [/quote

Naturally. I'll have a minute by minute reaccount.

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Naturally. I'll have a minute by minute reaccount.
redface  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces