Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Shadow Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Sayu didn't stay long. She felt the rising of what could be considered day here and rose from the spring. She was bored and there was obviously nothing to do here. Closing her eyes, she let her mind wander and didn't even really think of where she wanted to go. In moments, she vanished, using her shadow transportation.

[Exit to Wilds]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
Inuyasha's Shade

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He had missed her entirely. She had flown up high out of his reach. He scowled and cut himself about to throw blades of blood at her but she didn’t even bother to fight him. Instead she ran away. He growled in annoyance. he had been hoping for a good fight and neither of those stuck up nobles bothered with him. In infuriated him to no end. Without much use for his transformation he let it dissolve off of his person turning back to normal. ”Cowards…” There is only one creature left and that is Jaken. He is very tempted to kill the imp just for the satisfaction of a kill but the imp is hardly a challenge. ”Tch.” he turned away and shadow flitted far away from there, arriving back at the black mountain inside the dragon’s lair. Paarthinaxth isn’t around but for now he went over to the hut and went back inside. He could just smell Kagome’s fading scent here still. He sighed and settled down to sleep for awhile.

ooc:
                                            Where --- Paarthinaxth's lair
                                            Who: --- No one

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 am
User Image
Master Jaken

⇋ Well you can't blame him for not liking you my lord ..your resume is like one long death wish…

Jaken ran back from getting the firewood as tripped on a rock...he tumbled and fell seeing his lord leave into the portal...moments later he got up and took cover as he saw Elycian about to take off. "witch...i mean ..el..Elycian wait for me dont leave me!!!", he shouted with tears in his eyes as she took off sending him flying into a tree before hitting the ground. He got up swiftly as he stood infront of the shade...his eyes narrowed as he posed with his arms crossed and his eyes closed with his staff of two heads planted in the ground next to him. "Well I guess its just you and me shade...I have to warn you that I am the strongest of us three, my presence alone is enough to send them running. Are you ready to fight brat? Eh?!!" his eyes went wide open as he saw that the shade was gone. "No dont leave too!! Am I alone here again!!!!!!!"

AAAHH please don't smile ...… *I think I just shortened my life span by a 100 years!*… ⇋

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

Where?: I don't know...a cave?
Who?: no one..i think
What?:
Mine?: Fire Rat robe
Health?: Fine

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

He trotted down the pathways then to go find his mother when the sounds of laughter filled his ears. Curiosity got the best of him and he followed the sounds to the courtyard. Where a group of lords and ladies were gathered playing with a ball, a ball! Instincts and erges bubbled to the surface as he watched the object bounce around, erges to pounce the ball and roll around with it to dominate it came to mind, his ears perked and he ran out into the courtyard wanting to play with that ball now. Watching it bounce from one lord to the next and fallowed it with innocent desire to play. The nearest lord caught the ball and held it over his head the other young lords now chuckling as he tried to leap up and take the ball from the man, "Please can I play with it!?" he whined, "We had it first half-breed!" the man replied harshly, making the young pup blink back and recoil slightly...that name, many have come to call him by that name...he doesn't get it...why do they call him names...The man tossed the ball of his shoulder, and his attention diverted, he ran after the ball over the garden bridge and picked it up, when he turned back to ask the man why he calls him by that name all the time, he found that the lords and ladies were leaving the yard.

He tilted his head to the side in hurt confusion, moving a few steps closer to where they were leaving...He tried to comprehend this..."Half-breed?" he wondered aloud to himself. He heard footsteps behind him and smelled a familiar scent, he turned and looked back holding the ball still. His mother stood some feet away from him smiling gently at him. The hurt of the name calling getting to him, his erge to play forgotten he tossed the ball away from him and ran into his mother's arms. clinging to her bosom and nuzzling her for a few minutes, "Mother...." he started hesitantly then gazed up at her, "What's a half-breed?" he asked her, surely she would know what it meant... Tears filled his mother's eyes, and she cried for the first time that the child knew...His ears sagged slightly watching her weep, why is she crying? Did he do something wrong...? She bent down and hugged him to her, "I"m sorry, Inuyasha I'm so sorry." is all she would say to him, but she didn't do anything wrong to him..."Mother, why are you crying? Please don't cry..." he whimpered and tried to console her by licking her tears away, her tears made him want to cry as well, "please don't cry mother..." he whimpered and snuggled deeper into her bosom as she embraced him tighter.

That night had become a stormy, rainy night. His mother's tears haunting his waking thoughts, he could not sleep that night. Something is wrong, he can't tell what thought but something is definitely wrong. A sound made him jump and ran to the main room of their house to find his mother laying on the ground, broken glass by her hand. "Mother!?" He rushed over and tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't wake, "Mother wake up! what happened!?" he shook at her but she wouldn't wake, she is scaring him why won't she wake up!? Her skin is growing pale and cold to the touch...as if... No no that can't be that, anything but that! "Mother... Mom..." tears beginning to fill the child's wide and fearful golden eyes, "Mamma..." he tried shaking her again, his little heart pounding...then the scent...oh god the scent...the scent of death filled the room..."MAMMA!" he wailed the sound echoing through the house and the cries of a child filled the air outside. For what seemed like an eternity he wailed over his mother's body, clinging to her in hopes she may come to and embrace him. She can't die! He has no where else to go! None to care for him! He had soon cried himself to an uneasy sleep.

Upon waking up the next morning, the sounds of rain pattering on the roof and rolling thunder rumbling across the skies, it still appeared to be dark out. For a moment he had to think where he was then the traumatizing dawning realization of his mother's body came crashing cruelly back into his thoughts and tears welled up from his eyes and continued there earlier fall down his raw face. Staring at his own mother body, snowy pale and dead. Why...Why mother...what did I do? I didn't mean for you to die...y-you can't leave me alone... his thoughts broken and silent trickles of his remorse drip down on his mother's face. He vaguely heard footsteps but couldn't tear his eyes away from his mother. Then so abruptly the door is knocked roughly off its hinges as guards came flooding into the room. Inuyasha jumped and was on his feet facing the men as they hefted weapons at him. He growled. Didn't these men no better then to come barging into his mother's chambers? One of them put of a hailing cry that caused a sudden hush out in the courtyard.

"DEAD! DEAD! THE LADY IZAYOI MURDERED!"

Murder...what does he mean murder there are no wounds to speak of on his mother! Unless they think he'd kill his own mother!? "I didn't do it!" He yelled at the guard, trying to get them to understand. "She collapsed on her own last night, I would never..." his broken explanation smashed as one of the men gave him a sickened kick to the side of the head, knocking him down and away from his mother. He saw stars and heard a ripping of cloth. what...? looking back he became paralyzed in horror as the men mutilated his mother, making scratch marks on her in close similarity to his claws and then stabbing her through her dead heart, dark, dead, sticky blood clinging to the spear as it is yanked free.

The paralyzed child snapped in anger and outrage as they framed him for murdering his mother. how dare they! His mother was a respected woman and did not deserve to be treated like a broken doll to scare away the innocent! "BASTARDS!" he howled and launched at the nearest man sinking his teeth into the mans leg, through the leather. The man roared and knocked him down, they surrounded him and kicked, punched and hit him over and over again. Crying out in fear, and trauma and pain he tried to scramble away from these cruel sick excuses for men. He ran hard and fast, bolts chasing him and the shouts of angry men. bolts scaping his legs and sides as he tried to dodge the neverending hailstorm of death seeking stakes. He ran through several thorned bushes and let out a cry as his bare foot caught a root and he fell down a steep cravis into the jungle below. now bleeding from cuts and bruises and feeling very sore. He would not stop though he ran until he no longer had the strength to.

Falling to the ground in a heap, the young hanyou child breathed in shaky breath after another, trama echoes his his water golden hues. His little heart pounding ferally in his chest making it hurt and causing his body to shake involentarily. Hunger clawed at him and rain soaked through his clothes. He soon became soaked to the bone as the heavens rocked with unatural anger and pelted him with its tears of sorrow. Cold, wet, hurt and hungry he lay there on his side bruised and battered. Yet he could not care at the moment.

Gone...

His mother, gone...

-----------------------

And he is alone..."Momma..." sobs wracked his small frame. Alone... The small pup didn't notice anything amiss when the air around him shimmered and his surroundings changed, he didn't take much notice when it wasn't raining on him anymore nor that the muddy earth beneath became dry stone as he lay sprawled in a tunnel somewhere in a huge cavern. He didn't care at the moment. He had no one anymore.

[OOC:]
"Mother!.......What's a...Half-breed?"

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:57 pm
Reila_Raine25

User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru (Awakened)

⇋ "You try...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

A orb broke thru into the cave and stopped inside, it took form as Sesshomaru as he began searching around. "Strange I could have sworn I smelled...", his eyes widened as he saw a scrawny child with a red robe of the fire rat. Reaching for his Bakusaiga his hands fell short as he saw a mirage of his father above the child battling to protect him and his human mother dying. The image disappeared as he was left alone with the child, Sesshomaru approached the frightened child, "How did you get here half breed?". He stood towering over him looking at him intently, he was Inuyasha....his brother.

...only to fail again..." ⇋  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 pm
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

Who?: uhm...a dog demon?
What?:

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

Inuyasha didn't know how long he'd laid there curled mourning the loss of his late mother. His stomach growled at him insistently, he needed to find something to eat and maybe some drinkable water. His ears fluttered as he slowly came back to himself, his golden eyes were wet with tears. As much has he denied reality he has to move on...but he still wasn't certain how he was going to do that. Up till now he had someone to rely on, to depend on. To believe in. His stomach growled again, he sighed. Guess the best thing to do is food first... He shook his head a little to toss some liquid out of his bangs and hair, then he slowly blinked. Staring at the stone ground and walls. "A...a cave?" he slowly got to his feet and warily looked around, he had no idea how he got here. Hadn't he been running through the jungle in the middle of a storm? The scents of the cave is cold and just the traces of moss but is otherwise dry. And dark. His natural dark vision only enables him to pick out outlines in his surroundings. He tried to sniff for any living creature but found none...at least at first.

"How did you get here half breed?" A soft yet deep voice suddenly came from behind him, with start the pup swung around and instinctively started to back away, he'd had one or two encounters in his short life so far with other demons and it had been very scary. His ears folded back a little as he backed into a wall, crouching a little as if prepared to run at any notice. A light emitted from this one so that the pup could clearly see his features. A man with long silvery hair, wore silk robes and armor that he's only ever seen Noble people wear, he has a crescent moon mark on his forehead and carried two weapons. His eyes were golden like Inuyashas and he felt as though he 'should' know him but this is the first time he's ever seen this demon. This demon had also called him 'half-breed', after his recent issues he has come to associate the name for trouble. So it was another reason to not relax just yet. "Who are you...?" He asked warily.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 pm
Reila_Raine25

User Image

⇋ "You try...

Hearing him ask, Sesshomaru knew right away this wasn't the Inuyasha under a spell or some aging curse. The vision of his father from before and the way Tensegia has been acting strange recently, this was Inuyasha from the past. Sesshomaru didn't know what say should he tell him the truth or not, this was a strange feeling. "I am Lord Sesshomaru...that is all you need to know for now half breed...even for a half breed...you should know better then to hide and cry...", he spoke calmly as he resinated more power as kept his senses up. He knew if this kid would to die then the older Inuyasha will vanish as well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

Who?: uhm...a dog demon?
What?:

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

This demon is silent for a few minutes as if considering what to say to him, he still kept a wary eye on him and on his surrounding as if wondering if there are other demons here he had not sensed. Seeing as this guy just came out of nowhere practically. ”I am Lord Sesshomaru…that is all you need to know for now half-breed…even for a half-breed…you should know better then to hide and cry…” Inuyasha furrowed his brows in dislike agitation, ”I have a name you know. It’s Inuyasha okay! Stop calling me that. And…what I was doing wasn’t any of your business anyways.” he snapped a little irritated, he rubbed his eyes a bit roughly to scrub any tears and drying tears out of them, feeling more then a little uncomfortable to have showed even a little weakness to this demon. It would seem from Sesshomaru’s point of view, that pup or adult, his brother is still as disrespectful as ever, except that there is a difference, pup’s are taught. His adult brother is too old to be diciplined or taught. Knowing that this is a demon lord didn’t make Inuyasha show any respect though, had he not just been treated like filth by mere human Lords and Ladies not an hour ago? He had no respect for those nobles, so why should there be any difference between human nobles and demon nobles?

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:34 pm
Reila_Raine25

User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru knew this was indeed his big mouth brother in the flesh, he placed a hand and patted his head. "I'll remind you that you should speak to your elders with a little more respect...seeing that this is a place where a little pup would be a quick snack.." He ruffled his hair before removing his hand and walking off a bit to the cave entrance, he stopped to look over his shoulder. "Come now my little Inuyasha...be sure to not wake the beast behind you though", he teased cruelly. Sesshomaru knew he could teach this pup to become one worthy of being a lord, he would make demons cringe on his name even though he was youkai. "Tell me Inuyasha do you enjoy being called a half breed...?", he spoke softly to not cause the child to stir.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

Who?: 'Lord' Sesshomaru
Feeling?: Wary, haunted

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

Inuyasha scrubbed his eyes free of tears fitfully, though it was difficult to keep them away so soon after the lose of his mother and the brutal trauma those men inflicted on him after she died. He didn't show his more emotional side to other people, especially strangers. It was a sign of weakness and if anyone saw him weak they'd take advantage of it and humiliate him. Aside from his mother he knew no trusted anyone else to allow himself to show weakness. Now as far as he knew, he had no one to lean on anymore. He has to be strong for himself in order to survive. As he scrubbed his fist over his eyes again, sniffling a little, he managed to scrub his eyes dry as he sought self control; A long fingered hand was then resting on his head between his puppy ears, he could just vaguely feel the man's claws but they didn't pierce or scratch. He opened his eyes to glance up at Sesshomoru who knelt in front of him.

"I'll remind you that you should speak to your elders with a little more respect...seeing that this is a place where a little pup would be a quick snack.." His mother had already schooled him to be respectful of his elders, he'd only snapped cause he doesn't want to be mocked or called names. It is respect in many ways too, it didn't matter to him that he is half-demon, you call someone by their name, it is respectful. He said nothing in the way of an apology though at the words about this place being dangerous made his ears twitch a bit nervously. Sesshomaru ruffled his hair before removing his hand and walking off a bit to the cave entrance, he stopped to look over his shoulder. "Come now my little Inuyasha...be sure to not wake the beast behind you though", he teased cruelly.

It is an odd thing that he wasn't being attacked by this demon like his last encounter with a pure demon. But then this one oddly seemed more humane. By himself in the wilds, he knew that he'd have no chance to defend himself should he be attacked by demons, he could run all he likes but eventually he'd be picked off as prey. But with the aid of a powerful demon Lord at his back he'd have a better chance. He has no idea that this demon is his living blood kin, nor has he had a chance to get to know him as an Aristocratic b*****d who despises half-breeds, him specifically because of how his birth seemed to have caused their father's death. He didn't know Sesshomaru yet...so to him he is not a royal b*****d but so far someone willing to take him in at least for now.

When Sesshomaru mentioned a beast behind him, the pup tensed up and looked back behind him warily and nervously, his ears perked forward in attentive surveillance. He couldn't see anything...or hear anything that would describe to be the breath of a beast, he for the moment couldn't smell anything either. Had he been jesting? He glanced back at Sesshomaru who is leaving the cave and warily back again. The natural light that emits from the Dog demon didn't illuminate the cave and it grew darker as he left it. He didn't like the dark. "Wait up..." He yipped and jogged after him, exiting the cave out into the open, the sky is cloudless and full of stars, there is a Moon out in first quarter. The plants seemed odd, they glowed in the dark which he hasn't seen before.

He caught up with Sesshomaru and walked along side him. "Tell me Inuyasha do you enjoy being called a half breed...?" He'd asked him quietly meaning it in no offence this time. Inuyasha glanced at him when he'd addressed him but then looked away, his ears curving back with the remembrance of a few hours ago. "No I don't...I don't know what it means. The Lords and Ladies of my...my mother's village call me it...and don't pay me any attention. Almost like I'm not worth noticing...." He trailed off his mind abidingly reliving what happened, especially what those men did when they found his Mother dead...a low hated growl began to rumble in his chest as he thought of it. "I hate them...they mangled her...made it sound like I..." he trailed off again, he couldn't bring himself to say it aloud, it would be like admitting to himself that his mother is dead, accepting it. It happened a few hours ago.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 pm
Reila_Raine25

User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow as he spoke, he didn't release he was harassed in such a way. Sesshomaru had a deep hatred for half breeds but for some odd reason he refused to hurt his brother. He listened to his story and spoke rashly, "A half breed is what others call an abomination...its a product of a demon and a human...two worlds that never can coexist....no matter where you go...your an outcast by both..". Sesshomaru felt the weight of his words as he glanced at the pup, he stopped walking and glanced up at the moon. He felt the words repeat themselves in his head before he spoke softly, "Your father did speak of family...he said regardless of a youkai or daiyoukai...we take care of our blood...thats what he meant by it..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 am
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

Inuyasha walked with Sesshomaru silently tried to ignore the recent and so painfully fresh memories that tried to float to the surface. He didn't want to reexamine those memories. Not where anyone was watching him, he'd break down again. The topic brought up about the term 'half-breed' made him think of some of those memories, he didn't want to go there. He had stated that he didn't know what it means, his mother hadn't given him a strait answer, instead she had cried. He didn't understand why at least...until now. But in a way he still didn't fully understand. Sesshomaru answered him rashly. "A half breed is what others call an abomination...its a product of a demon and a human...two worlds that never can coexist....no matter where you go...your an outcast by both..". The pup listened to that explanation with confusion and...something else. He was going to be shunned by everyone around him...because he existed? That wasn't fair to him at all. He knew he was different but...was his difference why none of the other children would play with him...why those nobles treated him so...? They shunned his mother too now that he realized it. Shunned her for having a son like him. It's not right...it's just not!

"Your father did speak of family...he said regardless of a youkai or daiyoukai...we take care of our blood...thats what he meant by it..." Sesshomaru had stopped walking and he hadn't noticed. He stopped and looked up a bit startled. He knew his father?? He never knew his father, he only knew that this firerat robe is an heirloom passed to him from his mother, from his father. His father had named him. His mother had told him only that his father was a good man, that he died saving their lives. Sesshomaru spoke of how demons took care of their own. This lad frowned a little as he struggled to put it together. If he is to be an outcast by both humans and demons alike then..."Why...?" He spoke up quietly, then looked up at the demon, meeting his eyes. "Why are you being nice to me then...If I'm just a...half-breed shunned by demons and humans alike. You could have just left me alone back there...and...how do you know my father...?" He might have been young but he isn't that stupid, he needed to know if Sesshomaru really was on his side.

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
Inuyasha's Shade

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

'That....is my question to you...'

Inuyasha would hear a very bewildered and cautious voice in his head, a voice that is his own but is set apart from his own thoughts. The Shadow has been observing this..........bizarre scene for the past couple of minutes, he'd sensed that Sesshomaru was nearby and had lept up thinking of challenging him again. Only when he had shown up he hesitated in leaving the cover of the forest upon seeing the small puppy near the West Lord. He'd cloaked his appearance instantly in thick shadows so as to not spook the puppy should he be seen by him. Inuyasha's memories tells him plainly that this is him...centuries and centuries ago. Inuyasha himself may appear to be in his late teens, but his true age is a couple hundred years old. Somewhere over 200 years old give or take considering the 50 years sealed to a tree by Kikyo. What he is seeing before him is...not possible. But he watched the scene especially warily, specifically of what the hell Sesshomaru planned to do with the pup who shouldn't even be in the present fabric of time...though he suspects that the pup arrived in thise plane due to the recent bond with this shadow. But still......What is going on??

ooc:
                                            Where --- Near the Dragon's lair...
                                            Who: --- Sesshomaru & a pup...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 pm
Reila_Raine25

User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru placed a hand oh his head rubbing his hair, "Lets just put it plainly that I have met your father on several occasions...and I found him strange and bleak with his wisdom...only now do I see it". Sesshomaru knelt down his gaze locked with the child's as he spoke the next line to him very carefully. "Your his son...so I can't let anything happen to you..so you will stay with me till we find a way to get you home...for your safety I want to stay close okay...little brother", he stood and patted the youngling's head before walking slowly. He felt somewhat happiness inside, it felt strange but also was fulfilling.

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image
¤Pup Inuyasha

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Half-breed...?"

After learning about what being half-breed means, and finding the utter unfairness of it all, it made the pup wonder why this demon is bothering with him if he is not worth his attention. So Inuyasha asked boldly and also inquired about this demon's relationship with his father. He needed to know if Sesshomaru is on his side. Sesshomaru laid a hand on his head to rub lightly explaining "Lets just put it plainly that I have met your father on several occasions...and I found him strange and bleak with his wisdom...only now do I see it". Inuyasha watched as he knelt down to eye level and the two gazed at each other for a long moment. "Your his son...so I can't let anything happen to you..so you will stay with me till we find a way to get you home...for your safety I want to stay close okay...little brother" As he said that last bit, it made his breath catch in his throat and his ears perked forward attentively. 'Brother'? he has a brother? Or was he just using that term in an adoptive kinda way? He heard the sense in staying near this demon until he could be sent home.......but "I...don't have a home. Mother...is dead. And those people won't let me go back...i wouldn't anyways." His voice quavered on the word 'dead'. It is never easy on a pup who looses his mother so young, but the thought of his mother's body being ravaged by those men made him wanna pay them back. It enraged him when they tore her up and then blamed it on him. He has no home now.

Shandu449

User Image  
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items