Someone from DeviantArt.

(EDIT 2012-04-29: By request of the requester, a few changes have been made.)

All characters are fictional. Any resemblance in description between them and real people or someone else's fictional characters is strictly coincidental.

Tickling: Tummy, bellybutton, F/F, 80s/16, fingers, raspberry

Melissa checked herself in the mirror one last time. Just right, she thought. Her long blonde hair, reaching almost to her waist, was well-brushed and framed her face nicely. Her face, meanwhile, had just the right amount of makeup on it, accenting her lovely face without making her look like a clown. She wore a pink tank top and denim shorts which left her slender stomach bare. Her belly button was an attractive vertical oval innie, which she never had pierced because it didn't need belly jewelry to get positive attention. Her pretty feet were set in a nice pair of sandals. In addition, her skin was tanned just the right amount from a recent beach trip. Of course, not all of her had been tanned, but that what didn't tan wasn't going to show, so it didn't matter. All in all, the 16-year-old was a good-looking girl.

Today, Melissa was going to the mall, more to be seen than anything else. Oh, she might buy something, and probably would, and she'd be hanging out with friends, but mainly, she was there to show off her good looks. Her parents knew where she was going, and with that settled, she left the house and took the car to the mall.

She arrived a half hour before the agreed-upon time, giving her time to stand around and wait. As she did, she smiled approvingly as she noticed cute guys around her age gazing at her midriff. Soon, she started slowly tracing the rim of her belly button, which she noticed was making them watch more.

Suddenly, she noticed an old woman beside her, facing her. She was very skinny, and looked old enough to be her great-grandmother, if her curly gray hair and wrinkled face were anything to go by. She wasn't much to look at, but she had a gentle smile that put Melissa at ease.
"You know, dearie," the woman said, with a twinkle in her eye, "when I was your age, I would never have been allowed to show my tummy. But with a pretty tummy like yours, I suppose I can't blame you for wanting to show it off."
Melissa suddenly squealed, for the woman had managed to get her hand to Melissa's stomach and give it a gentle squeeze before she noticed.
"Oh-ho," said the old woman, "ticklish, aren't we, dearie?"
"Y-yes," said Melissa, suddenly nervous. It wasn't that she didn't like being tickled, even in public, but it was one thing to trade tickles with her friends at the park or at school, and quite another to be tickled by an old lady she didn't know at all.
"Well then," said the woman, quickly kneading Melissa's tummy, "Tickle tickle tickle!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Melissa laughed, her eyes scrunching up. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"
Melissa's belly had always been the most ticklish part of her body, so it was frequently tickled by her friends and even, on occasion, her mother. She usually enjoyed it, but it bugged her now. Problem was, she was being tickled helpless with laughter, and she wouldn't have wanted to strike out at an elderly person, anyway.
"My, what a soft and ticklish tummy you have!" the woman said, continuing to tickle her stomach, inducing gales of laughter.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Then, the woman stopped tickling the girl's belly and stuck her index finger in her navel.
"And now," said the woman, "for that cute belly button of yours!"
She began wiggling her finger, tickling the girl's belly button and throwing her into gigglefits.
"EEEEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEEHEEE!" Melissa giggled. "HEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEE!"
After tickling her belly button a little while more, the woman stopped and asked, "Had enough, dearie?"
"Well," said the girl, still giggly from the tickling, "I suppose a little more couldn't hurt."
"Good," said the woman, "then would you mind lying on your back on that bench there?"
"Okay," said the girl, and did so. The woman walked over beside her stomach, took a deep breath, bent over, and blew a tickly raspberry on her tummy, making her crack up.
"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" she laughed.
When she was done, she bade Melissa sit up, and when she did, sat beside her.
"You know, dearie," she said, "I never had any children. I guess I mostly tickle young girls as a substitute for that. It's my way of having fun."
"You know," Melissa smiled, "it was kinda fun for me, too. Say, I have an idea. Give me your number and tell me where you live, and I'll come over some time. We could talk, and I could let you tickle me again."
The woman beamed. "That sounds fine."

The End