Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Western Territory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 am
User Image

"I seek revenge for my brothers death. Only blood will satisfy my desire..."

Elycian wandered slowly through a misty forest. Her skin solid white, eyes solid gold, hair black as the night. Moving to a small spring she looked down only to stare at herself in confusion. Last she could remember was falling from the sky. Looking up she saw her wings in full demon form. She could not understand why she was in the misty forest. Her gaze swept over everything within her view it all in a sort of gray scale. She stood slowly one hand moving to her stomach as if remembering the injury she had obtained in escaping the shadow realm. Elycian turned around swiftly looking for Sesshomaru only to realize then that she was in fact dead. Her demon heart pounded with rage at having died so pathetically. "Hold on...dead have no heart beats..." Her hands moved to rub her face slowly trying to figure out what was going on. She spun in a small circle one hand on her chest feeling her heart beat.

Elycian cried out as her chest seemed to burst into flame. Feeling returning to her body as her heart beat faster and harder with each breath she took. She fell to her knees, hands digging into the dirt as her body felt like a ball of fire. Her head moved slightly to the side as she saw a shadowy figure standing above her. The voice speaking seemed familiar to her as it spoke. "Sesshomaru...you cocky...." Her body collapsed on itself as she was shoved back into the world of demons, creatures and men. Back to Sesshomaru's side.

User Image

User Image

Her body stirred, slowly regaining feeling from the numb cold of death. She growled softly feeling the stabbing needles of the blood circulating once more through her body. Slowly sitting up she ran a hand through her hair noticing her horns were gone. Elycian turned to look up as Sesshomaru a frown on her face. Her dragon glamour was gone. It took a lot of power to hold the one she had created for herself in place for as long as she did. She was a royal dragon demon. It was required of her to never show her true appearance to anyone save her own family. "So much for that now...." She was at full power once more but knew it would take a few days to put all her glamour back in place. Her hair longer and fuller lay pooled at her waist as she sat up. Dark purple almost blue in tint she had inherited from her mother. Pointed ears the only thing she didnt change with her glamour. A dragons trait was what her mother had told her and her siblings as young dragons. Her shoulder armor and royal dress attire now apparently obvious as her wings had changed too. No longer hidden by her image of almost bat like wings they now were black feathered/dragon scaled. "Well....someone is impatient I see..."

Elycian looked up at Sesshomaru half smiling. Her small fangs peaking through her pale lips as she did. "Hello there good looking. Whats new?" She laid back down letting the sun hit her body. Since she no longer felt the need to hide what she truly looked like Elycian was not holding back who she was. Not that she had ever done so before. Dragons loved to lay in the sun and she even as a demon was no different.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru (Awakened)

⇋ "You try...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Sesshomaru gave a curious look as he still held the Tenseiga, his expression changed as he felt weaker as blood continued to seep out of his open wound. Surprised enough how he could still be alive after having his left arm cut off by his little brother. Sesshomaru leaned against a tree as he gripped the what was left of his arm, he remembered this pain far too well but this time he felt no embarrassment. He didn't lose it in a fight but lost it protecting someone. Sesshomaru felt the Bakusaiga pulsate as it began calling to him, it was a blade hidden in himself when he no longer desired the Tessegia or Tensegia it revealed itself. Sesshomaru now sat at the base of the tree looking up at the sky, "Back from the dead....I suppose it would reveal your true form..." Sesshomaru spoke as he tossed his swords aside and closed his eyes as he whistled soothingly causing tremors. "Its coming..."

...only to fail again..." ⇋
Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 pm

User Image

Elycian sat up slowly fully seeing him without his arm. Her brow furrowed softly as her temper rose to realize he was wounded. He had brought her back even though he was bleeding himself. Standing up she smoothed out her now long hip hugging skirt and walked over to him. "Sesshomaru...honestly...I could have just stayed dead you know..." Kneeling down beside him she took out a few things from a bag on her side and started wrapping up what was left of his side he had lost the arm on whether he liked it or not. Since he had marked her, Sesshomaru would have to deal with what she did from then on. Like it or not he would either tolerate it, whine or just sit in silence, did not matter to her. He had brought her back to life. That in itself was a dept she would live the next bit of her being attempting to repay. "Why bring me back....?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru sat there in silence as she finished patching him up, he held tugged her wrist with his right hand moving her so her head rested against his neck. "You should know better then to ask questions you already know the answers too...", he spoke as his hand stroked her hair slowly, his golden eyes glowed as the sunlight hit them as he looked to her. A refreshing breeze swept through causing his perfect long hair to brush against her breifly, everything was lively as the wind swept across the grass and the trees. Sesshomaru felt at ease with Elycian with him, he did miss Rin when she was younger and would rather die then leave his side along with Jaken as well. Ever since she's grown she changed and now with Elycian, he hoped she would get along with Rin.

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 am
User Image

Elycian finished wrapping up Sesshomaru her brow furrowed with worry. She was a dragon demon and she knew she was cold of heart and evil. She had been raised to be such. Yet she couldn't understand the way she felt towards Sesshomaru. It appalled her to think she was just like her mother. A love struck dragon queen. She would never be such but she knew where her place was now. Hearing Sesshomaru's words confirmed her resolve to that very thought. "You should know better then to ask questions you already know the answers too...".

Sesshomaru startled her as he moved her so that her head lay on his shoulder. She sighed and sat down more comfortably beside him. Her arm moving to wrap around his waist wondering if sitting this way was right. Elycian was unused to such things as this. "I shall have to remember that next time no?" Her world was centered on fire, battle, death and birth to new things. Sesshomaru's world was one of color. Her's was a world of black, greys and reds. Elycian knew she could get used to if not all but spoiled being in this world.

She was a bit saddened when she thought about leaving it. Her mission was to find her brothers killer, kill him and return back to her home of fire and ash. Now she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to return to the place of her birth.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:11 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru felt strange sitting there with Elycian but placed his warm hand gently tipping her her chin up so she faced him, his hand moved to her neck pulling her towards him as his lips met hers. He felt the strange feeling overwhelm him as he closed his eyes as the kiss began to get more intimidate. He broke free as Ah-Un tore let out a cry as the beast landed declaring its presence to its lord. Sesshomaru eyes opened as he let go of Elycian and slowly rose to his feet, he patted the beast's heads before holding the reigns and turning back to look at Elycian, "This is Ah-Un, one of my loyal beasts that you may not want to get upset", he spoke as Ah-Un growled a bit at the stranger.

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

Elycian felt at total ease not fully sure what she was going to do for once in her life. She had a mission and it was to be the forefront of her thoughts and actions. Yet sitting there with Sesshomaru she could only think of him and what she was to do about their situation. She was startled out of her deep thoughts by his warm hand on her chin and even more so once his lips touched hers. Her world spun suddenly as the kiss deepened only to have her focus thrust back to reality as a strange creature landed by them. She blinked slowly clearing the dirt from her eyes and looked up at Sesshomaru standing by it. Elycian stood as well and stepped tentatively towards it not daring to scare it into attacking her.

"Hello Ah-Un." Her voice was deep and almost hypnotic as she whispered softly to the beast. She was a dragon demon herself, she knew full well what it felt like to meet another beast on her territory. "I will not bow down to you, but I will respect who and what you are." She moved and half bowed to the creature hoping it would realize she meant no harm or threat to it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru let go of Ah-Un's reigns as he watched the beast nuzzle Elycian, "Now that formalities are over lets begin, I will find the shade and get information on Naraku out of him alone...you take Ah-Un and go seek that hag Kaede...find all that you can about Mt. Hakurei." Sesshomaru tossed aside the bandages as he felt Bakusaiga pulse, drawing the blade he was swallowed in green light. The ground around him turned to ash as he stood there with his arm restored, he opened a portal and looked over his shoulder at Elycian before leaving.

[[Exits]]

Rinceoir Tine

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers