Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Tribes of the West 【 Reserved for: YMS 】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

'Hope he doesn't get lost again. Atleast I can find him now if he does.' He thought as he walked back home. The sky was clear and sunny so no rain today. Still Tatonka worried, the boy didn't know the area as well as he did. If he got lost then no telling what might happen to him. Trying to put his worries aside, Tatonka went on helping with chores and other tasks but Senji stayed in his mind.

After finishing up Tatonka packed some food and things then went off into the woods. Senji seemed to make it clear what direction that he had went. Didn't take him too long to find the boy. Still prancing and jumping around like a deer in spring time. 'You think he would try to keep from making so much noise.'

After enjoying the scene of watching Senji do some little dance in the wood, he stepped out in the open. "You are very happy Senji. Do you like the forest that much? Seem to come out everyday now."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

Senji was then quickly shocked to see the Native guy back. Completely freaked out by the guy's actions, he backed few steps away from him. He tried to remember his name to communicate with the guy that he was completely afraid of what he was doing. He though that the guy was stalking him in some sort of scheme he was trying to pull. "Tatonka right?" He made sure if his name was said correctly. "Don't you have any work or something?" He asked politely as if he was frightened. Sure he was because he knew in his mind that this guy was creepily stalking him.

Senji kneeled then took a beautiful flower in front of him waiting for the answer of the guy. He smelled it like he knew the kind of specie that plant was. How smart of him but at that time he completely looked adoring as ever. As if he was a god longing for love. Sunlight was shining down upon him which made it look so and also made him bright and sparkly. A beauty he was and his attractive eyes looked at Tatonka waiting for him to speak up.

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

"My work is done for the day. My village has enough food, dogs are out, fields are good and my family is doing fine. I can do whatever I please right now until our celebration tonight." Tantonka still wanted to chuckle or laugh atleast. 'he's really is trying to push me away. I thought so.' he thought to himself. There was fear too in those eyes. This boy was scared of him more than anything. "You come out here alot. Any reason why? Looking for gold, rivers of silver like some many others that come through here?"

(( sorry for the short post. mild writer's block))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 am
Young Master Seke
I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE AND VERY SMALL POST... T^T

User Image

Senji looked at the native plainly like he was hurt but as seen that he was still afraid and is shown in his eyes. "Tatonka, I am not here for those stuff. What do you really think of me? A little guy who greedily dirty??" He exclaimed those words right in front of his face.He wasn't able to notice that he stood up in front of him while his position was dominating Tatonka. He was not able to realize then that tears suddenly fell off his eyes.

He knelt down and began to cry. He let out all of his feelings and cried harder. It was seen then that Senji was wounded deeply by the question of Tatonka. "Why do natives have to be such rude stereotypes??" He screamed at the same time he cried harder. He covered his face and hid it with his right hand while the left hand grabs tightly onto the shirt within the chest part showing that his chest was aching badly.

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

Tatonka wriggled up his nose some. He was crying? "Why should you be crying? Why do your people come here, ask for help and then slaughter my people like animals? Men, women and innocent children all killled over some shiny rock. Drive us off our home like common animals and in slave some of us? Cause you simply think cause we chose to live life in a simple fashion we are nothing but mindless idoits who are out to kill. If you want a sterotype, you should look at yourself first, not me." His words were harsh but full of truth. For once Tatonka showed no mercy or a kind heart to the boy crying before him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

As Senji heard what Tatonka and finally he came up to his senses. He knew was acting like a fool and so he sat down properly. He tried to take a deep breath and wipe the tears off the face. A smart successful guy being corrected by a native. He thought to himself. He took the flower and placed it on his jar then returned it t tears in his eyes. He tries to chuckle a bit for him to stop crying. He looked up at the native and looked down again then suddenly chuckled again. I can believe he was right all along. He thought of it. his back pack. He stood up and looked at Tatonka He placed his hand in the well built shoulder of the Native. "I'm sorry for everything. I just cried all of the sudden." He smiled as tears came dripping down again. He ignored the tears and he went on walking to his home.

He walked slowly as he took his time while it was still early. Tears came falling down as he was thinking of something that caused him to cry again. He was right.. I was wrong. I said harsh things to him. I'm such a burden to everyone's lives.. He cried more as the thought of his mind became more clearer.

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas