PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:46 am
the sexy dark angel 2010

Akira

User Image

Current Location: kitchen
Mood: devastated
Course of Action Taking: staying by her brothers side
What is expected of her?: morn and figure out what happened to her brother

She saw the panic in the stranger’s eyes as she made a break for the kitchen. As she entered her eyes fell upon the horror of her brother almost unconscious on the floor. She let out a piercing scream
“NO” she lunged down next to Makiro’s side as the panic in her eyes grew even larger. He collapsed both his hands around hers he directed his eyes towards Ronin and back to Akira. He tried to choke out something but all that came out were indecipherable mutters. He stuttering turned into wheezing as his attempt to gasp for air started to weaken.
She grabbed his cheeks trying to keep his head steady, noticing his eyes starting to role back “No no no no no stay with me, you’re going to be alright, don’t give up on me now.” Her breathing started to sharpen as the fear of the inevitable drew closer. He reached his hand, stroked her cheek and gave her a sad smile. His hand fell to his side as he let out his final breath.
She forgot about Ronin’s presence as tears started to flood her eyes. Her sobbing became uncontrollable as she sat there next to her now lifeless brother. She stuttered between weeps. “Y-you can’t leave me here, you where the one who would always watch out for me. I- I’m not ready to face this world alone.” She tried to grab a hold of her staggered breathing trying to compose herself. It was then when she remembered that there was another presence in the room. She also remembered her brother looking at Ronin. A small ping of fear grew inside her stomach.
“W-why was he looking at you?” anger became more apparent in her voice “Did y-you have s-something to do with this?” her face was red from a mixture of tears, and pain.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm
WhiteRose342

RONIN
User Image

Mood: curious
Course of Action Taking: calming Akira down
What is expected of him?: take Akira under his wing

He kept his composure in the presence of her accusation and then walked over and kneeled down next to her and her brother. He gave her a convincing look of sympathy and turned to her brother bringing his hand over Makiro’s eyes gently closing the lids. Without turning back to Akira he answered her question with a soft voice.

“I can assure you that this incident is just as surprising to me as it is to you.” he then brought his soft gaze upon her, “you brought me into your home so welcomingly and now to see your brother’s life come to an end makes me feel as if I am cursed not to be in the presence of such a loving and supportive relationship.”

A small smirk found its way to his lips as he turned away from her. “I can only assume he looked at me because he knew these were his last moments and he wanted you to be taken care of.” He erased the smirk off his face and looked back at her caringly. “I think he was trying to leave that role to me, but I feel it is not my place. Your brother thinks too highly of me, but if you are alright with it, I can keep you in my care until you feel you are ready to be on your own.”

Ronin originally had no intention of taking care of Akira, but he thought about the little red head he met in the swamp earlier. She asked him to teach her to live without acting like a human. However, he knew back then that he couldn’t teach her because it wouldn’t prove if humans could change because that little red head lived outside their norms, but this girl has live amongst humans her whole life and could be his chance to experiment to see if a human can truly change their outlook on demons.  

the sexy dark angel 2010

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 pm
the sexy dark angel 2010

Akira

User Image

Mood: skeptical
Course of Action Taking: deciding whether or not to go with Ronin
What is expected of her?: ?

She looked at him skeptically but she also knew she could not survive on her own. She needed a mentor to help guild her. But something seemed off about this man.

Akira wiped the tears from her eyes “If you are going to be the one watching over me, does that mean you will be staying here in the shrine?” he didn’t seem like the type of person used to staying on one place of an extended period of time.

She cradled her brother’s head in her arms and held him tightly to her.

((grrr I’m sorry the post is so short. I’m suffering a bit of writers block here))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:04 pm
whiterose342

RONIN
User Image

Mood: slightly guilty
Course of Action Taking: preparing to bury Akira’s Brother
What is expected of him?: take care of Akira

Ronin looked back at her cradling her brother’s head in her arms.

“I am afraid not. If I am going to watch over you we will be traveling. After all there are only so many things you can learn cooped up in this place.” He leaned his semi large body closer to her and gently caressed her face. “I know that you have been through a lot today but before you make a decision your brother needs a proper burial.” after contemplating taking her in he now felt a small hint of regret killing her brother but he did not dwell on it for too long.

The mist demon tucked a bit of his black silky long hair behind his ear and rolled up the sleeves of his crimson tunic. He then reached one of his arms under Makiro’s back and tucked the other one under his knees and lifted him up bridal style. He them brought his attention back to the frail little blue haired girl.

“Where would you like me to take him?” since Ronin killed her brother he felt that it was his responsibility to dispose of the body. And since he felt a little guilty in killing him without hesitation, he felt that he should at least dispose of him properly. Also since Akira was in his presence he did not have much of a choice. In order to keep up his deception of being human and possibly her new mentor he needed to act somewhat civil.

((WOW O.O my god sorry I have been away for sooooo long I feel like a real Jerk))  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces