Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
Ali's Castle (First post updated) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:56 pm
* Ali narrowed his eyes at Ziven before he glanced over at Miko, letting out a sigh afterwards.* I tend to forget not everybody can subdue their mental anguish as good as I can, though this is why I wanted to bring you along. You're nicer then me and thus alot better to comfort people then me.* Ali smirked a little to himself afterwards, thinking for a moment. He sure had gotten more stern and less compassionate over the years now that he thought about it.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 pm
"Everyone has their own limits. Be it finding their strength or forgetting troubled memories. Everyone needs time as well and that amount of time will vary also." she said softly in a stern tone, though still sounding quite kind. Finally she smiled a bit, pleased by how the day had gone over all. Miko too seemed to be cheering up a little, hearing them talk, as if it was bringing her to her senses more, as if she thought this may be some trick by her captors.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:26 pm
Hmm..Doubt she'll ever forget this day, though she seems to come to her senses now. I'm impressed. Took me days to recover back when I was in the orph..* Ali stopped talking in the mid-sentence, remaining silent for a long moment. Keeping his gaze fixed upon Miko as he had bad memories flash through his head quickly, eventually though he looked back at Ziven again.* Nevermind, I should call her dad and have him come pick her up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm
With a sigh, she shook her head, catching her face in the palm of her hand. Walking over to the window shortly after, she leaned against the wall, staring outward, arms crossed. "Aye, that would be idea. I will remain until they leave. Good faith to show that I am trustworthy."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 pm
*The Oyabun arrived shortly after Ali's call, bowing for what seemed like a thousand times towards Ali, Which was highly unorthodox in the Yakuza ways.
Once Miko and her dad had left,Ali sat down in his seat and leaned back into it. Smiling a rather content smile, another job well done.Though Zivens behaviour was giving his strange vibes.* What's on your mind Ziv?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm
Turning her gaze in to the room, she gave a modest smile to the Oyabun and bobbed her head respectfully to him. She patiently waited for them to leave, glad that they were able to be reunited peacefully. She quirked a brow when Ali spoke, seating herself on the chair closest to where he was, gazing upon him silently for a few moments. At last, she inhaled deeply, her eyes still upon him, almost as if she were gazing in to his soul. "Tonight you nearly admitted information you normally would not have and I believe it is related to our actions today." she said softly, her tone mellow and kind. "What would have happened if I were not to have accompanied you?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:34 pm
I'd probably be beaten up, maybe nearrowly getting out of there seriously injured and forced to give up on retriving Maki.* Ali watched her for a moment, rubbing his forhead with his left hand afterwards. ******** it, He had told Loki the story. Ziven could hear it too since they had been friends for such a long time.* When I was little I was one day captured by some police officers, they sent me to a private funded orphanage when the learned I was living on the street. The Orphanage got a monthly revenue by the Mayors office to provide the orphans with food and comfort. The money went straight into the Wardens pockets, We were treated less then dirt. Beaten, humiliated, tortured..some were even violated and sometimes they just vanished.
A couple of us decided to try to escape, we managed to get out and we ran as fast as we could. I was the last to be captured, the Wardens were outraged. I was dragged down into the basement, past rooms where Wardens were punishing the other kids in various ways. My punishment was to clean the septic tank with my tongue, if I resisted they would hit me with a bat.
Eventually the city sent some inspectors who came without any notification, admidst the chaos when the police arrived I ran for a long time. Didn't stop until the skin under my feet had been completely peeled away, out of the 12 kids that tried to escape only I and a girl survived. She's in a mental hospital sitting in a wheelchair and with her left arm as the only remaining limb. Took me weeks before I dared to linger in the outskirts of civilization, I can still hear the sounds,taste the septic tank and smell the smells. Might be one of the events that's made me this cold.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Compassionate eyes watched him, keen ears listened intently. She had always suspected many dark things from his past, but this was unimaginable to her. Inhaling deeply when he finished, she moved her head in a gentile motion, nodding a bit. "And that situation reminded you of those dark times in your life. I wish you had not been asked to go then. I could have gone in your stead." she said softly, then looking away, knowing he would likely go on about duty and obligation and whatnot .. all of which was fine, she simply had an understanding of what might be the next part of conversation before it happened.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 am
* Ali watched her while she spoke, snickering a little afterwards. He kinda excepted her to say that and it seemed like she already knew what he was suppose to say aswell.*I know you do.*Leaning more back into his seat, Ali swung his feet up onto the table. Maybe it was time to visit the other survivor again, even if all she had done the past 20 years was stare with a vacant expression straight forward and drool.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:08 pm
"You are full of surprises." she said softly, showing a modest smile again. Standing, she inhaled deeply and nodded. "I believe it is due time I return home. Who knows what trouble my husband is causing." she said softly, happily, her cheeks gaining a slight amount of color just thinking about her love for him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm
Oh, that reminds me.* Ali stood up along with her and moved over infront of her, placing his right index finger on her forhead and starting to work his magic. A small trick he had learned from one of Loki's friends, Lillith, that not only would boost ones lust for their partner but would also make it more enjoyable aswell as a taste of a sort of magic Ali had decided to study a little more, both her and Yawgs bodies would get a an extra "omph". Once he was done, he stepped back with a grin.* I've begun studying a magic that appeals to my non-destructive side, I think your enjoy my little thanks once you get ahold of Yawg.  
~Archives Part Duex~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff