Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 pm
*Kerplunk. Kerplunk. Kerplunk.*

The frogs were active this evening. She had spent the better part of the day simply watching them. She had no desire to eat one, lest it actually jump into her paws again. She merely wanted to watch and see what made them so.. jumpy. She wasn't learning anything though. Not at all. How dissappointing. So she had taken to watching other prey animals.

A few hares, some other small mammals.. Even a lost gazelle had paraded around the lands. She had not chased a single one though. No today was her day to do nothing. If she got hungry she would simply scavenge what hte other hunters had caught. She was a productive member of society most times..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 pm
Shemshi had recently came back from a successful hunt and now had a nice full belly. though he had yet to clean up his appearance and was on his way to do so while listening to the frogs that seemed so active when he caught sight of his new friend Luci. smirking, he attempted to sneak up on her since it seemed she was intent on simply watching the frogs. this time he hoped he wouldn't fall and make a fool of himself and it seemed he was doing a rather good job at keeping on his feet this time. one step at a time, he slowly made his way near her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 pm
He was lucky she was unaware of his presence. Otherwise she likely would have turned the tables and tackled him as he got just close enough. She hadn't found herself thinking of Shemshi much. Mainly because she had met him a few times since their first meeting. They had become rather good friends. She sighed, lowering her head onto her paws while she rested on her belly. One frog was even brave enough to land inches from her nose.

It stared her dead in the eye, and she lifted her head. Perking her ears she lifted her head. A surprised look on her face, she cocked her head. The frog didnt move. Instead it..

*RIBBIT*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:58 pm
he took advantage of this opportunity and crouched low as he get even closer to her. even though he wanted to burst with laughter at the fact she was having a staring contest with a frog at the moment and it went 'ribbit' at her. but he kept his focus and when finally close enough he yelled. "BOOOOOO!!!" oh he knew she would get him back in the end, it seemed they enjoyed teasing one another since they had gotten to know one another and become friends.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 pm
She was so focused on the frog, that the boo had her leaping out of her skin. Her legs crossed in surprise, and her eyes widened. She jumped, flailing away from the sound. The frog, sat and stared, not moving an inch. Apparently he was unafraid.

With her heart beating in her chest like she was panicking, she glared a little. She glared for a few minutes before she smiled.

"Well hello to you too."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Shemshi snickered and now had a overly smug look on his face as she glared at him for a little before smiling. " i got you good didn't i?" he was rather pleased with himself for sneaking up on his new friend with out falling or bringing attention to himself. " so how are you this evening? it seemed like you were bored watching those frogs." chuckling, he sat down near her and wondered what adventure they would have this evening.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 am
She snorted, and rolled her eyes, but she nodded. He had gotten her yes, though she wasn't really sure she had much appreciated it. She sighed, and shook her pelt a bit, releasing the dirt and bits that clung to her fur.

"I am doing well. How are you, Shemshi?" She asked, turning her gaze towards him again. The frog had long gone, and she silently reveled in the fact.

"I was kinda bored. But those frogs are sure active tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:35 pm
it wasn't hard for him to tell she didn't get the same level of amusement out of his sneaking up on her as he had. but no matter, he was still learning things about her since they had become friends not long ago. " i'm glad to hear it. i'm doing well but boredom seems to of taken over this evening." he was already done with his duties and he nothing else he had to do and so he had grown bored with the down time he had. " i wonder what caused the frogs to be so active tonight."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm
"I think it's the moon.. It might be full tonight, and if it is.. It's no wonder they are simply going berserk." She chuckled, and grinned. She stood from her sitting spot, and waved him forward.

"C'mon. I'm bored too. Maybe we can find something to keep us entertained. I was almost thinking of going for a swim?" She asked, and flicked her tail around. She started heading in the direction of the river, and turned to look at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:03 pm
" yeah it might be the moon causing them to go nuts." Shemshi gave a smile and followed her in the direction of the river. " a evening swim does sound good at the moment." for him at lest it always did feel good to take a nice swim after a long day of hunting. " it will be nice to soak in the water after a long day. don't you agree?" he kept pace with her when he finally caught up to her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:22 pm
samus x

When he caught up to her, she smiled and nodded. "I agree whole heartedly. So come on in." She said, once they made it to the river banks. She stepped in a little, and with a glance back wiith her light green eyes, she grinned. Taking her paw, and swiping at hte water, she watched as she sent a wave directly at him.

"Waters fine!" She giggled, jumping further into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Shemshi went wide eyed as she launched some water his way. he attempted to leap out of the way but ended up soaked with water and now had a playful grin on his face. "alright, here i come!" laughing, he then backed up a bit more before taking a running leap into the water in a attempt to get her back for the splashing. now ever more soaked, he shook his mane to fling even more water about. "the water really is fine." chuckling, he had a smug smirk on his face as he was rather proud of his attempt to get her back for splashing him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am
samus x

When she soaked him down, a laugh left her throat and she rolled her eyes. She liked her friend, and she liked that he didn't get mad when she did things he didn't particularly want her to do. It was hard to find someone with a sense of humor these days..

He splashed her as well, but being soaked as she was she didn't really mind. She smiled, laughing as she tried to dodge the splash herself.

"You almost got me!" She called out cheerily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm
Shemshi had always had a sense of humor, specially when he had his moments of being a fool in front of someone in some way or another. " it seems you win this time." sticking his tongue out at her, he tried to act like he was up to nothing as he came closer to her. he didn't want her to catch on that he was going to get as close as possible before shaking water all over her. but he never was that great at hiding his intentions and he wasn't very skilled at being very ninja ether.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces