Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
ಠ_ಠ No thank you, I like my virginity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:43 am
i feel bad cuz idk if i'm "technically" a virgin mad

cuz ive uhhhhhh
done things
with my mouth
with a guy
so ummmm....am i technically still a virgin?

i was just kinda confused on this point  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Heartless, I think your still technically a virgin by most people's standards.

I'm 24, not a virgin anymore. But while I gave my virginity years ago, I'm happy to say that while I didn't give it to a mate, or anything, I did give it to someone I cared deeply for, and to this day we are still great close friends, even if we've long since stopped 'playing' together.

Though, I will say, I do have an amusing story. This guy...Kevin...finds me hot, I guess? or he's just a royal horndog more than I already know he is. well, he's been after my rump for 3 years now. OF course, if he'd been actually harrassing me about it, I'd be more worried, but it's just always passing comments, and flirts, just enough that he makes sure i don't forget he wants to play. Well, what I want to know is after 3 years of me either saying 'no' or redirecting the topic if I just don't feel like going through it again, why he still thinks i'll let him in me? Lol, it's not like he hasn't already done every other male in our local furry group besides me, almost. Not like he needs another notch in his belt anyways.

And before anyone says it, yes, I'm a furry. No, being furry don't make us horndogs...just the horndogs among us make us look bad. It's like not all gay men are drag queens in public, and talk with a lisp. But the minority gets to reflect the majority. Just so we're clear.  

Tumble13

Tyuu

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:27 pm
Tumble13
Heartless, I think your still technically a virgin by most people's standards.

I'm 24, not a virgin anymore. But while I gave my virginity years ago, I'm happy to say that while I didn't give it to a mate, or anything, I did give it to someone I cared deeply for, and to this day we are still great close friends, even if we've long since stopped 'playing' together.

Though, I will say, I do have an amusing story. This guy...Kevin...finds me hot, I guess? or he's just a royal horndog more than I already know he is. well, he's been after my rump for 3 years now. OF course, if he'd been actually harrassing me about it, I'd be more worried, but it's just always passing comments, and flirts, just enough that he makes sure i don't forget he wants to play. Well, what I want to know is after 3 years of me either saying 'no' or redirecting the topic if I just don't feel like going through it again, why he still thinks i'll let him in me? Lol, it's not like he hasn't already done every other male in our local furry group besides me, almost. Not like he needs another notch in his belt anyways.

And before anyone says it, yes, I'm a furry. No, being furry don't make us horndogs...just the horndogs among us make us look bad. It's like not all gay men are drag queens in public, and talk with a lisp. But the minority gets to reflect the majority. Just so we're clear.

Woo this topic is old. Like, super old. :0

Anyways, I, while not being a furry, love furries. A lot of my friends are and they've got something most people don't that makes them amazing to be around...

Even though one of them is a horndog. X'D

And oh God the lisp. I will never have one. I can't stand that some gay guys are gay and that's it. Like there's nothing else to their personality but gayness. It's just a sexuality, not a personality. >3>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:32 pm
Charged Cheers
Ahahaha. Ha. This kid, named Connor, who is 13 and 'bi' (never had a girlfriend, has had five boyfriends) keeps texting me and asking to have sex with me. I'm 15 and want to retain my precious virginity. I tell him no and he calls me a f**, which is slightly ironic, then never talks to me again.

Is it just me, or do some gays act like it should be an easy trip into another gay's pants? I guess they get it into their heads that since we are a minority you have to take what you can get? Maybe they're just perverts. Share your thoughts and stories, if you're comfortable with it. Mine was actually somewhat funny, but in a lot of case it's a lot more serious.

ಠ_ಠ
Most gay guys I have are hyper sexual. I alctualy broke up with my current ex because he was constantly trying to pressure me into having sex. He went so far as to call me sexually dysfunctional.  

Raleigh_Ronin

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces