Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:57 pm
Izzy rolled her eyes at her brother, who she knew was pretty annoyed with her. But she didn't care, she was going to have fun hanging out with him while also keeping him under control. Whether he liked it or not! She began to loose pace with him, and yet again was behind him and while she was back there, she quickly stuck her tongue out at him before once again picking up the pace to be at a level range with him. Before she knew it, he was throwing a challenge her way. Blinking momentarily, she soon caught on to the idea and sped up on her heels to catch up, but she had to admit her brother had an advantage here!

"You're cheating! You're supposed to let everyone start at the same time you know!"

Panting already, the lioness tried to pick up her pace as best she could. But the lack of air was killing her.

"Fine, have it your way! I'm coming for you Areo!"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:30 pm
"It's not cheating!" he shouted at her and he watched as she was keeping up better than anyone else it seemed. With her next words he flattened to the ground and then pounced to the right bounding in that direction with a burst of laughter. "You'll have to find me!" He really had no idea where he was going but 'hiding' from izzy was a pretty good idea.

Depawsit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm
He was quite a bit ahead of her, and despite her good eye sight she couldn't see that far ahead of her to see him. As fast as her pace was picking up, she found it incredibly weird that she wasn't catching up to him. What was going on here?

Then his words finally caught up with her.

"Awww man, this isn't fair either! You better not be trying to ditch me! I'll tell Mom!"] Putting on her pitiful younger sister voice, she began to sniff around in hopes of finding him. But she wasn't exactly the best tracker.

Finally, she thought she caught onto his scent and followed it to a nearby tree. "I think I FOUND YOU!" She yelped, pouncing behind the tree, and hoping her brother was actually behind it.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:56 pm
She should know he wasn't trying to ditch her, at least not right now he wasn't. She'd know FOR SURE when he was doing that because he wouldn't be anywhere nearby. He bounded behind a tree and waited panting as he wondered if any of them would find him. He prepared himself for anyone of them to find him and was surprised when it happened to be izzy who pounced at him and he wondered where everyone else was. "AHHH! You sure did. wanna go find everyone else?" How where they so slow!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm
Izzy was as excited as ever as her fluffy body found another fluffy body to land on, instead of the cold hard ground. She giggled a bit as she brother squirmed beneath her, before finally standing up for him to wiggle free.

"Told you I could do it!"

She teased, her tongue sticking out once more.

"Yeah! Let's go find them before someone else does!" She laughed, darting off ahead of her brother, laughing the entire way.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:11 pm
He had to give her props and he bounded off after her to go find where their siblings had disappeared off to.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out