Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm
raisedpassion
xXemo_sheenXx
well actually i see what the mod means. maybe word choice would have given us a better foundation to argue with but i guess we jus gotta change some stuff around. we don't wanna be disbanded and there's no sense in arguing with the mod any further. i think it was maybe a noob who reported us or maybe even someone who had bad relations with RAWR. CHEERIN UP TIME!!!! COME ON DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN!! WE R INVINCIBLE AND WE CAN LET OUR UNDIES HIT THE FLOOR AND WE CAN STREAK ALL DAY!!! <_< am i gonna get reported for that out burst.....i'm actually ccompletely serious about it.....oh well ^^

- KICKS XEMO DOWN A HOLE!!!! -

Read carefully and you just said we are invincible if we conform.

However, I can see you still have a LITTLE bit of the RAWR spirit left in you.... you have a TOS violation in your post. I would need to censor your post to bring RAWR up to code..... YES, seriously.

-offers a hand to pull you back out of your hole-

watch carefully..... no I'm not making this s**t up.....

Quote:
CHEERIN UP TIME!!!! COME ON DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN!! WE R INVINCIBLE AND WE CAN LET OUR UNDIES HIT THE FLOOR AND WE CAN STREAK ALL DAY!!!

the do gooder mod

Because violating the terms of our ToS is obviously not permitted, other users encouraging someone to do so is just as much a violation. Depending on the violation this can be just as bad. "Go troll X user" "You should post your n***s" etc, are examples where you may not be the one violating the ToS but your encouragement of another user to do so would result in a warning. The promotion of illegal activities is not limited only to what is illegal in the real world, but what is considered 'illegal' in general on Gaia as well.

Running around naked would be rated R, illegal for gaia, also possibly encouraging cybering..... Seriously just suggesting running around naked is an offense that I would need to edit and or reprimand you for, else, who knows what happens to RAWR.

She said something about idk what.... something about not banning us but could be banned for offenses or something. She cut contact with me when I asked what the warning system was for a guild..... so I'm totally in the dark.

Never conform, always be yourself and never EVER place yourself in the position of allowing someone to master your being. I speak not of a stupid guild warning but of life in general. NEVER CONFORM!!!

wow....i never thought the gaia rules worked like that. CURSE U MODS AND UR LIMIT ON FREE SPEECH!!!!! so uhm can we like appeal to the higher powers in Gaia to free us from these chains of boring rules that "PG-13 word" over the gaia world. is screw a PG-13 word  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 pm
xXemo_sheenXx
raisedpassion
xXemo_sheenXx
well actually i see what the mod means. maybe word choice would have given us a better foundation to argue with but i guess we jus gotta change some stuff around. we don't wanna be disbanded and there's no sense in arguing with the mod any further. i think it was maybe a noob who reported us or maybe even someone who had bad relations with RAWR. CHEERIN UP TIME!!!! COME ON DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN!! WE R INVINCIBLE AND WE CAN LET OUR UNDIES HIT THE FLOOR AND WE CAN STREAK ALL DAY!!! <_< am i gonna get reported for that out burst.....i'm actually ccompletely serious about it.....oh well ^^

- KICKS XEMO DOWN A HOLE!!!! -

Read carefully and you just said we are invincible if we conform.

However, I can see you still have a LITTLE bit of the RAWR spirit left in you.... you have a TOS violation in your post. I would need to censor your post to bring RAWR up to code..... YES, seriously.

-offers a hand to pull you back out of your hole-

watch carefully..... no I'm not making this s**t up.....

Quote:
CHEERIN UP TIME!!!! COME ON DON'T LET IT GET YOU DOWN!! WE R INVINCIBLE AND WE CAN LET OUR UNDIES HIT THE FLOOR AND WE CAN STREAK ALL DAY!!!

the do gooder mod

Because violating the terms of our ToS is obviously not permitted, other users encouraging someone to do so is just as much a violation. Depending on the violation this can be just as bad. "Go troll X user" "You should post your n***s" etc, are examples where you may not be the one violating the ToS but your encouragement of another user to do so would result in a warning. The promotion of illegal activities is not limited only to what is illegal in the real world, but what is considered 'illegal' in general on Gaia as well.

Running around naked would be rated R, illegal for gaia, also possibly encouraging cybering..... Seriously just suggesting running around naked is an offense that I would need to edit and or reprimand you for, else, who knows what happens to RAWR.

She said something about idk what.... something about not banning us but could be banned for offenses or something. She cut contact with me when I asked what the warning system was for a guild..... so I'm totally in the dark.

Never conform, always be yourself and never EVER place yourself in the position of allowing someone to master your being. I speak not of a stupid guild warning but of life in general. NEVER CONFORM!!!

wow....i never thought the gaia rules worked like that. CURSE U MODS AND UR LIMIT ON FREE SPEECH!!!!! so uhm can we like appeal to the higher powers in Gaia to free us from these chains of boring rules that "PG-13 word" over the gaia world. is screw a PG-13 word

try THIS instead

Ya, that's right! your talkin to GIR now!!!!

-cackles-  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 am
xXemo_sheenXx
Correction (cuz things move fast sometimes), RAWR just got it's own .com

www.revolutionaryanimalswithrabies.com

I affectionately refer to the server as "GIR" because apparently, I totally suck at coding. The more I code, the more the webserver acts like GIR.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 am
The ghost is whispering...  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

MonickerPenis

Magical Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 am
This is one of those situations, huh? It's like pointing a loaded gun at law enforcement, and having no ill intentions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Why would we do at? We would rather slit their throats violently, throw their bodies out of a window, and then proceed to steal the money!

Wait, we aren't criminals.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash