[Arana Kamina] So, uh..... PHONIES! [QC DONE!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 pm
Just a little space for me to put down some phony ideas!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm
Design given to me by ex o ex Snoof! Here it is in it's original form; the modified design that I am using is given in the next post.
Pony maker code - 4S150U5300276F93CBA56D0200008DDD2LO18374084010036136AFEDCBA56D2H107F3FCC004CB2
Quote:
Name: High Tide
Type: Unicorn - slightly curved?
Body #276F93 ██████ BIG, stocky, Clydesdale type. Feathered fetlocks. #CBA56D ██████ cloven hooves. His face should have dark freckles like #002246 ██████ across his snout, on his cheeks/under his eyes, and possibly on his haunches.
Eyes: #08DDD2 ██████ sea foamy
Hair: #36AFED ██████ main, with #B3EBFD ██████ tips and thin streaks. It should be in a messy up do with pieces hanging on the sides accented with one or two wooden or pucca shell beads, nothing extravagant.
Cutie Mark 8D: To be decided~
Brief Character Description: Still figuring this out.
+ Ref pics where possible: Pony Creator. Not sure on which eye color or tail style I prefer.

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

(for the most part this is unchanged from Snoof's original form, mainly just tweaks and additions)

Name: High Tide
Type: Unicorn
Body #276F93 ██████ BIG, stocky, Clydesdale type. Feathered fetlocks. #CBA56D ██████ hooves. His face should have dark freckles like #002246 ██████ across his snout, on his cheeks/under his eyes, and possibly on his haunches.
Eyes: #08DDD2 ██████ sea foamy
Hair: #36AFED ██████ main, possibly with #B3EBFD ██████ tips and thin streaks. It should be in a messy up do with pieces hanging on the sides accented with one or two wooden or shell beads, nothing extravagant. Tail is also in a sort of partial up do, but any wood beads or shells would just be at the base where it is partially tied, and once again, nothing extravagant.
Cutie Mark 8D: A simplified conch shell over a wave
Brief Character Description: Quiet, stoic, and regal on the outside...... and a completely flustered, curious, teenage boy on the inside. Sometimes the inner personality shows through for some adorkable moments, but most of the time people have to work quite hard for High Tide to come out of his shell, at which point he is revealed to be fun and loyal friend. He's hard working at the tasks that are presented to him, but he has to be careful to not try too hard, and sometimes has to be reminded to relax and not take things so seriously. The unicorn also has a variety of hobbies and loves, mostly hidden but sometimes revealed by sudden enthusiasm when the subject is brought up. Two of his unhidden hobbies are shell collecting and exploring the ocean, so it is not uncommon to find him at the beach.
+ Ref pics where possible: Above, some conch shells

Extra: He might be converted into a merphony if they come about before he is obtained, but this is uncertain and probably won't matter for a looooong while.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his extra body markings (if on haunches), non-normative horn curve and hair accessories.

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games