[PRP] The Path Less Traveled (Larena X Rhamiel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:42 pm
Rhamiel cocked his head around at the Mares fears and nickered lightly in an attempt to calm her.

After walking for a few moment they came to a large apple tree the sweet fruits hanging low and ripe for the taking, "This is my favorite place to go. The shade is nice and the fruit so sweet. He reached up and plucked a juicy apple and offered it to her.
"Try some you will love it." He said around a mouthful of apple.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 am
She heard him call to her as if trying to clam her down. She was not scared in the least but she felt comforted he was trying to calm her. As she followed him she noticed the activity in the air. Then she saw the tree it towered over her bearing shiny round fruit..apples. She smiles to herself and nodded "I can see why this tree provides shade and fruit to eat" she smiles at him now taking the apple he offered her "I true you that i will" she slowly chews on the apple savoring how sweat it was.  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Rhamiel smiled at her as she savored the sweet fruit. Only on this tree did he notice the fruits being sweet. Every other tree he found were crab apples and to him those were gross.

"I am glad that you like them m'dear." He moved under the tree and laid down. "Did you have any more questions you wanted to ask..?" His ears were forward and his attention all on her.
She was so beautiful he couldn't afford a chance to let her slip away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 am
SHe nodded at him having finished eating looking around the spot were they were. She was hoping to find a lake or stream but had no idea where to go from here. She turned back to face him for a moment "Yes i have many more" she nods again before thinking of her next question "Why do you choose to live here..? I do not because i choose to..Its that i want to" she can agree with her statement enjoying that walking just for a for a little bit can make the scenery change drastically. "I like the seasons here all four of them always show themselves"  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 pm
Rhamiel thought about her question for a moment, his eyes unfocused and distant.
"I choose to live here because I love the Spring fields with the tender grass covered in dew.
I love the summer plains, galloping across them at speeds I've never reached before.
I love the Fall forests with the beautiful leaves in all colors and cantering through the trees like I am a colt again.
I love the Winter mountains with the sharp terrain and dangerous climbs for they make me feel alive."

For a moment anyone could see how he loved to live here. For it was beauty and danger in itself and it made him feel real.

He looked back to her as if seeing her for the first time, haloed by golden sunlight. He nickered lightly and looked down as if embarrassed that he might be staring.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:29 am
She found herself smiling at him unknowingly quick to hide the smile clearly embarrassed. She already liked this stallion and trusted him but she could not figure out why. Perhaps he reminded her of the family she never had or something different entirely. "It seems we agree with the seasons each comes for a reason and it seems you know them all" she nods and smiles at him wandering up to nudge him "You seem like a very strong stallion..Strong enough to topple trees?" she quietly laughs "That would be strange though a normal stallion toppling trees over" she grins at him now hearing him let out a slight sound she studies him "Are you..staring at me???" she frowns and walks away but when comes back running intending to crash into him in a playful way. When she reaches him she pushes her body on his trying to push him over with little success. "You really are the mighty giant" she falls down laughing to self "I may say you can stare..i have been staring at you since we met" she looks up into his eyes seeing the warmth in them "Why do i feel like i am home now..?"  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:16 pm
He smiled at her abstract questions, "I could try and topple trees but I may have little success with anything but a sapling!"

He almost cried out when she started to walk away but when she came running back and thudded into him he almost laughed. He didn't even sway when she hit him. "I prefer gentle giant." He nickered and lowered his head to nuzzle her neck. "I promise not to stare too much, even though you are beauty incarnate."

He almost missed that she said she felt like she was home. He felt the same way when he was with her. Something pinged in him that said he should stay with her always. It was so surprising that he was feeling such a strong reaction to a mare he had just met but it all felt right. "I feel the same m'dear. I feel the same."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 am
She smiled at him "A sapling? You look strong enough to at least topple a tree in its youth" she nods "That would be unkind to nature though" she walks back over to the apple tree and observes it "This tree looks quite old if only it could talk..the tales this tree could tell" she walks back over to him still smiling "Gentle giant? Well thats good to know..but even the gentlest of us have a dark side" she nods at him "I hope i dont have to see yours" she observes him looking into his eyes "If you feel the need to stare you may but i will do the same to you" she laughs joyful and unworried pausing before speaking "If we both feel the same way..we are drawn to each other..I wish to promise i wont ever forget you when this day is over..I hope this day never ends i have no place to go i only wander these lands seeking someone who understands me..ive found that in you..we only have know each other for a short time but i feel as if ive known you forever" She walks closer to him and brushes on his side standing there sharing the warmth of there bodies  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Rhamiel smiles at Larena and said, "Yes a sapling. I wouldn't even try that because trees are beautiful and they should be around and not pushed over!" He listened intently to her words of darker sides and of how she felt about him and their meeting.
Smiling he said, "I never wish to forget you or our meeting either m'dear."

He moved closer to her and nuzzled the small mare near him. She was ever so tiny and all he had in his mind was protection and happiness.

What they didn't see was the cougar sneaking up on them from behind the tree. His tawny coat the same color as the dry grass.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 pm
She nodded at him "Trees let us breathe they provide us with life...Of course they do not deserve to be pushed over" slowly she turned to eye the grass but her eyes always wandered back to him "I am sure we both wont forget I have a feeling we might meet again real soon" she smiles at hi "If i can ever leave that is" she starts to laugh wishing to stay with him and for the day never to end she felt as if he was the one..The one she could love with her heart. Her guardian the one would wold always be there towering over and protecting her from harm. She closed her eyes for a moment and felt him on her face. She sighed rubbing her face on him in return. If anyone had come upon them they would think of them as a couple lost deep in the arms of love.  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 pm
Rhamiel smiled lightly at her words. She was such an innocent and sweet mare, he wanted only to protect her and love her..? He questioned those last thoughts, ''Love..?' He thought, 'Do I dare to open my hear again?'

His thoughts were cut short as he heard a rustling in the grass, he nickered slightly and looked into the grass wondering what that odd smell was. It was almost feline.

Then it hit him. Big cats wandered the plains in search of food during this time of the year. Startled he looked to Larena and said, "You need to hide. We have an uninvited guest. A cougar by the smell of it. Go behind the tree and stay watchful." He watched her for a moment, "I couldn't bear it if something happened to you..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff