Submit

i_GoNnA_rUn_YaPs_YaY
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 pm
Note: All employees have to be willing to work at least 3 days a week or more.

Author of topic: Morgonian

See a Job Listing you'd like to apply for?
Just post on that topic or if it asks to fill out a form, copy and past the form to a post and fill it out. Its that easy.

I can only keep this guild running if I have help, so please help me.

Next year, hopefully around July, 2012- I will be able to get back on my feet and run this guild on my own, but until than please help in every which way possible. Not for me, but for those in need.

Qualifications: MUST be a MEMBER of Donations Bridge

Rules: Apply for the job listing ONLY if your WILLING to do the job. You have to be willing to work either for free or low cost, at least until I get some higher income. You MUST follow up with me so I know your doing your job, the harder you work and the more you help put into it-the more benefits you will earn. You also MUST absolutely be willing to work at least 3 or more days. If you do not work at least 3 days you will be demoted. So if you start out working 3 days a week for 4 months but on the 5th month you dont work at all or less than 3 days (without a notice to me of absense or a good reason) than you will be demoted right on the spot of the end of that week. A job is still a job even if you dont get paid. Do not apply if your not commited.

Restrictions: Can ONLY apply for 3 job listings at a time and can only be hired or volenteer for 1 job at a time even if you apply to 3. Each application is good for 1 year. They will not get deleted but I will edit them and put "This application has expired" and I will contact you to see if you would like to renew it and send you a Convenience Link .

Benefits: Coupons and discounts in the Donation Bridge Markets and hopefully expensive christmas and birthday gifts. After I get a higher income, each employee/staff or volenteer gets 1 million in TAB and a million Gold/item worth 1 million. PLus access to the Exclusives subforum and elegibility to create special events for the guild in the Special Events subForum.

Also, you get to attend special events on a VIP basis and wont be required to pay what ever fee it is to attend. Special events are not to be missed, they are just way to fun to pass by.
Up coming event that required members to pay for a invite ticket is the Holloween browl. Where I, the vice captain, is giving out over 1 million gold in prizes. The ticket fees can go up 25k and as an employee you get invited for free.

Though 25k isnt nothing compared to the prizes you can win, right?

Check out our spots

Check out the Special Events subForum that you will have access to (everyone has access to it but only employees can create the events)

Check out the awesomely awesome Exclusives secret room subforum which is only opened to employees, a place of specialy exclusive events, contests, give aways, and more which are only available to the employees.

What are the Coupons and Discounts for or worth?

Coupons: Depending on your job and how much effort your putting in, will improve the amount that the coupons are worth.

Possible coupons:
-Get any ONE item from the main donations bridge market for FREE no matter the cost.
-Get any ONE item lower than 50k from the main donations bridge market for Free
- Buy one get one FREE at The main Donations Bridge Market

Discounts: Could be from 10% to 90% off or more. The longer you work for the guild the more your discounts will accumilate.

Possible Discounts:
- 5%, 10%, 25%, 40%, 50%, 75%, 90%, 95%

- For one item in the main donations bridge market, every time you shop in the main donations bridge market, For your first time buy in the MDB Market, For your 2/5/10 buy in the MDB Market. . .

Main Donations Bridge Market (MDBM)

Any questions, please post below.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:27 pm
Q's and A's
Questions Asked and Answered  

i_GoNnA_rUn_YaPs_YaY
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
Working For Donations Bridge