Reply Mythics: A mythical role playing guild
Seeking: RP partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reaper of the Sky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm
I'm looking for a role play partner (Preferably female, though other males are also welcome) to pass some time with in the 1x1 section of the boards. I'm pretty much open to any kind of RP, though I've really been craving a dragon or a werewolf RP recently. But if you don't want either, that's fine.

Please, you must be literate. You don't have to provide me with 15 paragraphs of text, but I need something to go off of, I really don't like posts with only one line in them.

As long as I can understand what you're typing, grammar does not matter. just don't 'tlk liek dis cuz i thnk its cool lololol'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:22 pm
The Reaper of the Sky
I'm looking for a role play partner (Preferably female, though other males are also welcome) to pass some time with in the 1x1 section of the boards. I'm pretty much open to any kind of RP, though I've really been craving a dragon or a werewolf RP recently. But if you don't want either, that's fine.

Please, you must be literate. You don't have to provide me with 15 paragraphs of text, but I need something to go off of, I really don't like posts with only one line in them.

As long as I can understand what you're typing, grammar does not matter. just don't 'tlk liek dis cuz i thnk its cool lololol'
then i think im your lady i would like to do a werewolf rp with you  

firexeyes17

Quotable Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100

The Reaper of the Sky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm
awesome, PM me then.

Mods, you can close this thread if you want.  
Mythics: A mythical role playing guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games