Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 pm
I need to figure out if i should still be friends with one of my friends or not. you see when i used to talk to him he used to make me a sad a depressed most of the time i talked to him. He also would always argue with my sister and would be really really mean to her and try to black mail her. but he really really still wants to be my friend so i made him promise to be in a good mood when im around him most of the time and i also made him promise to be nice and respect my sister. But i still don't know if we should be friends so can you please tell me what you might think a good decision would be to make or what you would do in this situation please and thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm
Well, as cliche as it sounds, it really depends on what's in your heart. It certainly sounds from what you've described that he hasn't been a good friend to you and being disrespectful to a family member like that isn't respectful to you either. The extent of his actions can speak pretty loud. Nonetheless, if he is willing to change and can prove it, you might have a valuable friendship with him. Chances are doubtful though that he's going to change completely and just become the nice friend you want him to be. What triggers his bad behavior in the first place? Or is it just his personality? Maybe you want to set ground rules such as he can't visit your house for a while until you know he's being a good friend to YOU. If you really cannot stand the idea, don't just be friends with him because he begs. It's your life. But if you can say to yourself you can handle giving him another chance, then let him try. Some people can be quite difficult and don't realize how much they affect someone until the friendship's almost gone. Hopefully he can learn, but it's your call.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 am