Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I have a problem with you D<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;o
  o=
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 pm
That is what one of the parents told me the other day...He is the father of the child but he doesn't have any rights at the daycare. (Mainly because the mother signed the contract with us...and at the time she didn't have him down as the father

Anyway, this child pooped in it's pants at home and blamed it on me. (I found it rather funny that the child blamed it on me.)
Well, the child told the father that I don't let them use the bathroom. The child never told him the rules at the house. I always have the kids to use the potty before they wash their hands for lunch.

This child has a bad habit of not using the potty during this time...So I said it needed start going when the other kids do. Because most of the time all the other kids will say they have to go again...and it's normal 2 minutes after we got done washing hands xD

We normally have 11 kids...so you could see why I have the bathroom rule about meal times. The children are free to use the bathroom at anytime but meal. I think it was a good idea and the father was just being a giant butt. The best part of it all is that he was putting weird ideas into the child's head. The child started to tell the other children "It's okay if you tell your Mommy and daddy what happens here" I asked, when did we say they couldn't tell them...
The child said "My daddy said that you did...and my daddy also said he was going to find another daycare."

I just smiled...(this wasn't the first time he tried to pull that.) I asked if the child wanted to go somewhere else...The answer was "no, I want to stay here."

I ended up talking to the mother about this whole thing...because the morning she dropped off the kid she didn't act like anything was wrong..

The mother had no idea that this whole thing was going on...so when I talked to her about it she was pissed...It was great, she has banned the father from coming over and picking up the child. The mother keeps apologizing for the way her husband was acting. She even had him come over and say sorry to me...she belittled him in front of me...she said out flat..."I have more income, you better hope they don't drop us because you chose to be an a*****e."

She can understand about the bathroom thing, but she also knows I wouldn't make a child sit there on the verge of wetting themselves xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 pm
oh wow. some people are just so fun to deal with.  

Recyclable Raccoon

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:40 pm
So that is where you are working.... O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:45 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Yes, but I'm thinking about getting a part time job on the side....

More spending money xD  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:44 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

More spending money xD
crying I wish I could get a job but I hate my life and school sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

More spending money xD
You could get a job...it really isn't all that hard to do xD  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

More spending money xD
No, I have to do research and worry about tests and studying in stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser

More spending money xD
No, I have to do research and worry about tests and studying in stuff.
-pats- Have fun?  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 pm
crying I'm gonna fail my 400 level history courses. crying I wish they taught them online. Tests are hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 am
Shikume
That is what one of the parents told me the other day...He is the father of the child but he doesn't have any rights at the daycare. (Mainly because the mother signed the contract with us...and at the time she didn't have him down as the father

Anyway, this child pooped in it's pants at home and blamed it on me. (I found it rather funny that the child blamed it on me.)
Well, the child told the father that I don't let them use the bathroom. The child never told him the rules at the house. I always have the kids to use the potty before they wash their hands for lunch.

This child has a bad habit of not using the potty during this time...So I said it needed start going when the other kids do. Because most of the time all the other kids will say they have to go again...and it's normal 2 minutes after we got done washing hands xD

We normally have 11 kids...so you could see why I have the bathroom rule about meal times. The children are free to use the bathroom at anytime but meal. I think it was a good idea and the father was just being a giant butt. The best part of it all is that he was putting weird ideas into the child's head. The child started to tell the other children "It's okay if you tell your Mommy and daddy what happens here" I asked, when did we say they couldn't tell them...
The child said "My daddy said that you did...and my daddy also said he was going to find another daycare."

I just smiled...(this wasn't the first time he tried to pull that.) I asked if the child wanted to go somewhere else...The answer was "no, I want to stay here."

I ended up talking to the mother about this whole thing...because the morning she dropped off the kid she didn't act like anything was wrong..

The mother had no idea that this whole thing was going on...so when I talked to her about it she was pissed...It was great, she has banned the father from coming over and picking up the child. The mother keeps apologizing for the way her husband was acting. She even had him come over and say sorry to me...she belittled him in front of me...she said out flat..."I have more income, you better hope they don't drop us because you chose to be an a*****e."

She can understand about the bathroom thing, but she also knows I wouldn't make a child sit there on the verge of wetting themselves xD

Interesting story. 3nodding  

Daryun Mishima

Dedicated Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers