Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
I'm just a huge f*ck up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnombiskits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am
To everyone, my apologies on the language. I seem to have f*cked everything up worse now than ever before. I was at a friend's house over the weekend, an ex of mine to be exact, and he started flirting and stuff. I guess I was too F*CKING stupid to say no, and I cheated on my well, now ex fiancee. I told her last night and everything just fell apart. She still wants me to tell people her and I are together, but in reality she still hasn't decided if we are or not. I went to see her after she found out and everything. Basically, I am asking for advice, is there anything I could do to fix things between us?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm
Aww, I'm very sorry to hear that. I think you have to decide for yourself if you are ready for a relationship even if she is. Think about it, why did you cheat? Really horny, or were there feelings for him? Because if you truly love someone, you probably wouldn't do that, at least more than once. Assuming it was just a big mistake, you really believe that and it will NEVER happen again because you have self control now, right? You need to think about that. If that is the case, then the only thing you can do is keep apologizing, say you are so incredibly sorry for hurting her and give her time if she wants to let you help build the trust back. There's not much else you can do. Be there for her and let her know she's the only one, and a good suggestion is cut off your ties with this ex. You did the honorable thing by telling her though and taking responsibility.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Omnombiskits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am
Blind Blindness
Aww, I'm very sorry to hear that. I think you have to decide for yourself if you are ready for a relationship even if she is. Think about it, why did you cheat? Really horny, or were there feelings for him? Because if you truly love someone, you probably wouldn't do that, at least more than once. Assuming it was just a big mistake, you really believe that and it will NEVER happen again because you have self control now, right? You need to think about that. If that is the case, then the only thing you can do is keep apologizing, say you are so incredibly sorry for hurting her and give her time if she wants to let you help build the trust back. There's not much else you can do. Be there for her and let her know she's the only one, and a good suggestion is cut off your ties with this ex. You did the honorable thing by telling her though and taking responsibility.

I still don't know why I did it, but that doesn't matter anymore. She decided we should split anyway. Now I've got very few friends, no life, and no future.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 am
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
Blind Blindness

I still don't know why I did it, but that doesn't matter anymore. She decided we should split anyway. Now I've got very few friends, no life, and no future.

*refers to other thread in main* I agree with them. Also, you do have a life, if you choose so. I know this girl was your everything and she made you incredibly happy, but it's not good to have one person be your crutch. You are you and I'm sure you can find it in yourself to like yourself enough and be motivated enough to move on if you have to, have a better life and find a new significant other eventually. I know you've been used to her for so long, but as much as you don't think so, you may realize there is someone out there even better for you. It'll take time, but your friends may come around, and if not take the opportunity to make new friends. You can choose to wallow or take action to make your life better if she really has moved on. As others said, give it some time though, so I think you should stay. I know it's very painful when someone you love rejects you, and I'm sure you're hurting like hell, but hang in there and be strong.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items